Thread: Cheat days

soldierboy1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cheat days

Hello everyone and Happy new Year from Kuwait! I was wondering if anyone had some advice on cheat days? As in a day where I can eat what ever the hell I want, literally. What are your thoughts on it? Is there a limit? I had a small pan pepperoni pizza, one grande size frap with skim milk and chocolate chunks from starbucks, small bag of crunchy cheetos, seasame chicken, brown rice, tuna, and a small diet pepsi..all this is throught the day...lunch, dinner, and supper. So what do u guys think? Too many calories? I do work out 5 days a week with heavy weights and I do 15 mins of cardio on the treadmill a day. Will I get fat now? How many cheat days do you have? I feel as big as a cow, but maybe that's a good thing if I want to bulk right? Hope to hear from you guys soon! I will take any advice...

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soldierboy1989 View Post
    Hello everyone and Happy new Year from Kuwait! I was wondering if anyone had some advice on cheat days? As in a day where I can eat what ever the hell I want, literally. What are your thoughts on it? Is there a limit? I had a small pan pepperoni pizza, one grande size frap with skim milk and chocolate chunks from starbucks, small bag of crunchy cheetos, seasame chicken, brown rice, tuna, and a small diet pepsi..all this is throught the day...lunch, dinner, and supper. So what do u guys think? Too many calories? I do work out 5 days a week with heavy weights and I do 15 mins of cardio on the treadmill a day. Will I get fat now? How many cheat days do you have? I feel as big as a cow, but maybe that's a good thing if I want to bulk right? Hope to hear from you guys soon! I will take any advice...
    Eat over your maintenance by a large amount and you'll gain fat.

I don't have "cheat days"

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by soldierboy1989 View Post
    As in a day where I can eat what ever the hell I want, literally. What are your thoughts on it? Is there a limit?
    That's not a cheat. That's a binge and could very well lead to an eating disorder.

Try fit stuff like that into your macros. It's okay to go over every now and then.
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A majority of foods that people save for "cheat days" can easily be fit into your daily calorie and macronutrient needs