Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by iBeUnaware View Post
    the orange is sad.. its crying.

iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cliffsmcgee View Post
    the orange is sad.. its crying.
    your retarded as phuck cuz.
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *12/10 on a good day crew*
    *Parents slide 10 course meals under slit of my door crew*
    *Every female contact in my phone is a ganga, and they always respond to my texts crew*
    *Phobia to not being in-front of a camera crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *Dreams about not being 6ft crew*
    *I nuthug beta guys crew*
    *Fap to girls i know in front of them crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*
    *Dr. Bao ME Appreciation Crew*

cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500) cliffsmcgee is not very helpful. (-500)
    your retarded as phuck cuz.
    i have no phucking idea what the pic is about, doesn't make me retarded

edit:
    oh i get it its pineapple or whoever

meh

iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cliffsmcgee View Post
    i have no phucking idea what the pic is about, doesn't make me retarded

edit:
    oh i get it its pineapple or whoever

meh
    do you play WoW ?
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *Every female contact in my phone is a ganga, and they always respond to my texts crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*

do you play WoW ?
    used to why? .. so random

OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500)
    I can't even figure out how to buy supplements on that site.

supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50) supaderp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OPISAPHA View Post
    inb4 the pine appears to promote his first sale LOL

Originally Posted by OPISAPHA View Post
    If you can they haven't made it clear.. don't think u can

Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    brb getting headache and being forced to leave the site immediately because the repeated "doyoueven.com" wallpaper a thousand times over.

brb getting some indian fuark comedian noone has ever heard of as their big "entertainment" star. LMAO

biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dreary View Post

We open to a grandstand filled with Indian people at what is assumed to be a soccer match. In the center of the frame, a father looking down at his cradled and sleeping son, quickly raises his head as if aware to the camera's presence. The gentleman's elegant, dark-haired wife, wearing a beautiful, red Sari, leans in to tell him something as she too looks at the camera. Behind the couple a blue-shirted man sits and nearly simultaneously waves to the camera. A standing male in the upper-right of the frame adjusts a wad of wrinkled clothing from his right side to his left. Another man wearing a red, plaid, short-sleeved shirt quickly sways in and out of view on the left side of the frame. In front of this person is a teenaged boy wearing a green, red and yellow jersey and hat. He has something white on the outer surface or sticking out of his ear canal. The teen is looking off-frame to the right and his eyes follow a man entering from the right edge of the frame. This man is a tall, slender individual with either a small-billed hat or headband sitting closer to the back of his head. He has a jet-black, Yanni-esque mustache. He is wearing a red Polo-style shirt with a wide, white collar. The shirt is unbuttoned and the collar is spread wide. From the moment this man enters the frame, his eyes are locked on the camera. His gaze remains unbroken and his emotion on his face remains unchanged. Displayed using white letters with a small, black border, the text "In" is superimposed over the frame.gif

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by biggestmuff View Post
    We open to a grandstand filled with Indian people at what is assumed to be a soccer match. In the center of the frame, a father looking down at his cradled and sleeping son, quickly raises his head as if aware to the camera's presence. The gentleman's elegant, dark-haired wife, wearing a beautiful, red Sari, leans in to tell him something as she too looks at the camera. Behind the couple a blue-shirted man sits and nearly simultaneously waves to the camera. A standing male in the upper-right of the frame adjusts a wad of wrinkled clothing from his right side to his left. Another man wearing a red, plaid, short-sleeved shirt quickly sways in and out of view on the left side of the frame. In front of this person is a teenaged boy wearing a green, red and yellow jersey and hat. He has something white on the outer surface or sticking out of his ear canal. The teen is looking off-frame to the right and his eyes follow a man entering from the right edge of the frame. This man is a tall, slender individual with either a small-billed hat or headband sitting closer to the back of his head. He has a jet-black, Yanni-esque mustache. He is wearing a red Polo-style shirt with a wide, white collar. The shirt is unbuttoned and the collar is spread wide. From the moment this man enters the frame, his eyes are locked on the camera. His gaze remains unbroken and his emotion on his face remains unchanged. Displayed using white letters with a small, black border, the text "In" is superimposed over the frame.gif
    Do you even cricket?

Originally Posted by Cheetohsbrah View Post
    brb getting headache and being forced to leave the site immediately because the repeated "doyoueven.com" wallpaper a thousand times over.

brb getting some indian fuark comedian noone has ever heard of as their big "entertainment" star. LMAO
    Brb different entertainment sections. Fuu I should be asleep its too hot

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    aint it abit too overenthusiastic to expect everything to become a buisness
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just went to the site...

What the fukk is going on on this site? I have no idea what is going on and I misc. How are regular unaware people going to stumble upon this site and figure out what the fukk is going on?

Does it sell chit?
    Is it a review site?
    Is it a blog?
    Why is the supplements section labelled as the biggest section of the site but empty?
    Is it even about lifting?

This is awful in every way. Whoever made this site has no concept of business or marketing.

Rule 1... Don't come up with a product (your site) and try to force it on people. Find a hole in the market, something that consumers need and provide a solution to the problem.

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    Just went to the site...

What the fukk is going on on this site? I have no idea what is going on and I misc. How are regular unaware people going to stumble upon this site and figure out what the fukk is going on?
    There not. Piney ******* brah was quick to say it was going to be so successful but he doesn't know ****.
    I said it in his other thread and i'll say it again,

he should create DoYouEven Suck dicks, he has enough material from his daily dick sucking endeavors so he will do well.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post
    There not. Piney ******* brah was quick to say it was going to be so successful but he doesn't know ****.

he should create DoYouEven Suck dicks, he has enough material from his daily dick sucking endeavors so he will do well.
    He needs to speak with a business consultant or just somebody who knows anything about business, marketing management, brand management as soon as he can before he spends any more money on server space for this nonsense.

From browsing the site, I've come to the conclusion, the focus is:
    - Review supplements (eventually)
    - Interview random people
    - Sell branded merchandise

Big problem.. there are numerous successful sites that review supplements, there are numerous random sites that interview people (even people of interest) and selling merchandise for a site that offers nothing is a bad business model.

Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheetohsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DoYouEven.com is just a big wank fest for Piney and that manlet Teddy to feel special. in b4 "but we have XFACTOR contestants and random Indian comedians signed".

Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post

*Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wouldnotbuyanything/10

8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100)
    link to web site?

8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100) 8Zero is not very well liked. (-100)
    i checked out the site and it doesn't seem like there's ANYTHING to purchase so just how the hell is this guy supposed to make a sale? the site has nothing in its store. seems very unfinished.

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    pineapplebrah recons he can make 6 figures by the end of the year simply by activating adsense.. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1005206673

ok.jpg
    lmao, I think he overestimates the power of social media like ******** to generate actual sales. Its great for reaching a fan base that already knows about you but not very good for making people act and make a purchase

Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    pineapplebrah recons he can make 6 figures by the end of the year simply by activating adsense.. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1005206673

ok.jpg
    Coming from someone that managed to have a 5 figure income from a website with a much higher fan base and broader target demographic, before the market was saturated..... No.... no he wont.

inb4 adsense on, not enough traffic to click on any of the ads.

Does he even know how pay per click advertising works? He needs visitors to click on the ads! Right now he has no visitors outside of curious miscers (the majority of which have adblockers).

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well the first thing about web domain selection is picking a domain name that is thought relevant and not obscure - so people can easily associate what they're going for with the name (easy to remember). Domain name relevance also helps for search engine crawls etc.

Yeah okay DYE is a funny misc line and even a good meme, but **** it's a bad domain name to choose.

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    lmao, I think he overestimates the power of social media like ******** to generate actual sales. Its great for reaching a fan base that already knows about you but not very good for making people act and make a purchase
    I just wrote an academic research paper on social networking and their reliance on advertising.. basically in summary no one clicks on ads, and the cost is too high for their relatively low conversion rate.

Waste of time.

Originally Posted by rbsx View Post
    Well the first thing about web domain selection is picking a domain name that is thought relevant and not obscure - so people can easily associate what they're going for with the name (easy to remember). Domain name relevance also helps for search engine crawls etc.

Yeah okay DYE is a funny misc line and even a good meme, but **** it's a bad domain name to choose.
    he also needs to do some major seo, his website doesnt even come in the first 5 pages of a google search of "do you even lift"

ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rukas View Post
    Coming from someone that managed to have a 5 figure income from a website with a much higher fan base and broader target demographic, before the market was saturated..... No.... no he wont.

inb4 adsense on, not enough traffic to click on any of the ads.

Does he even know how pay per click advertising works? He needs visitors to click on the ads! Right now he has no visitors outside of curious miscers (the majority of which have adblockers).
    he claims the site had 1 million views in the first 3 days, so thats plenty of visitors.

but who knows tbh
    train all day joe rogan podcast by night

ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000) BigDannn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but piney is a ceo10k/day and makes 6 figures from his site? dont you see all the lambos and stuff he posts on ********?

lol jk i got banned from his page for calling him a money hungry ******* with a chitty website that trys to profit off misc memes
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Melbourne Misc Crew

betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) betajohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a shiety chinese hoody with doyoueven written on it for $50 not including postage.... doyoueven business...
    Sig line can't be a novel