Thread: A new app!!!

AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile A new app!!!

Hi I was wondering why haven't you guys developed an app specifically for tracking
    Exercises? You guys should take a look at the app called (Jefit). That would be awesome for you guys to do and I'm sure you could make it so you can sync with body space. A standalone app like that would be great for BB.com to have and I'm 100% sure you guys could make one better and more fluid. Also complete as Jefit seems to lack some exercises and/or exercise position. Exp: seated,standing etc... But anyways it's just a suggestion.
    If your gonna' do it, Do it like a Boss!

AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreOrtiz1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Also!!!

Also maybe in developing the app you could pre-install or make it an option to download some of the free programs you guys have like the kris gethin 12 week trainer etc... Just another awesome thing you guys could do to make life easier lol.
    If your gonna' do it, Do it like a Boss!

swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there's a workout tracker on the ipod/iphone app, and there's an app called fitness muscle that has kris gethin's 12 week program

AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

app log in

I wish I didn't have to log in every time I opened the app. :/ Is there a trick to it?

reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100) reichardbd is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think they heard you.

New app has all dat.

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    At least the new app bodyspace is much faster than the old app bodybuilding.

Still, they have good start point where they can work on. Lots of things to do...

I still experience on the new app that the workout tracker gets slower and slower the bigger the workout becomes (build as you go, and 3 or 4 exercises are enough to slow down), since it is still a webpage rather than a native app.

Also, I can't access my custom exercises through the new app....

etc...

cocoonnelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another awesome thing you guys could do to make life easier.
    Keep your style by pairing short dresses with [url=http://www.lingerie-time.com/sexy-leggings]sexy leggings us[/url] for a look that is classy.

zKarp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They really need to add a Windows 8 app, almost like the build in Health/Fitness(linked with Health Fitness site). It makes adding workouts and viewing them seamless.
    Also iOS app needs and overhaul.

Really whats keeping me from using bodybuilding more is the lack of app integration.

kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bodybuilding.com app has a workout tracker.. i just hate how slow and unresponsive it is.

OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10) OliverPranks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AndreOrtiz1992 View Post
    Hi I was wondering why haven't you guys developed an app specifically for tracking
    Exercises? You guys should take a look at the app called (Jefit). That would be awesome for you guys to do and I'm sure you could make it so you can sync with body space. A standalone app like that would be great for BB.com to have and I'm 100% sure you guys could make one better and more fluid. Also complete as Jefit seems to lack some exercises and/or exercise position. Exp: seated,standing etc... But anyways it's just a suggestion.
    I tried using JeFit but it was a bit confusing to use. So I went back to writing down on my journal.
    #GoHardOrGoHome #EctomorphsForNowOnly #TimeToChange #StartingStrength

~Currently on Starting Strength. 3rd week(Phase 1) ( Can't wait for Phase 2 to learn Power Cleans :D )

Squats - From 20kg to 45kg(99lbs) 3x5. - 09 November 2013
    BP - From 20kg to 35kg(77lbs) 3x5. - 07 November 2013
    DLs - From 22.5kg to 60kg(132lbs) 1x5. - 09 November 2013
    OHP - From 20kg to 25kg(55lbs) 3x5. - 09 November 2013

Not a lot but I am moving up the mountain step by step every workout.

sherylbrock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AndreOrtiz1992 View Post
    What is the best mobile app for workout beginners with guides?

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sherylbrock View Post
    What is the best mobile app for workout beginners with guides?
    The original existing Body-Space app provides all of the above. Try using a desktop to set up a custom program and you'll see what I mean. I haven't tried doing this on mobile, however, I'd imagine it might be more cumbersome.