Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'8", 150 lbs
    TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TheLetterD's BodySpace

Thumbs up Working out just to look good

Well, there's really no other reason for me to workout other than the fact it makes me look good. There's my motivation. Since I already have a face that the boys and girls go wild over, now all I need is the body to match and I'll be an unstoppable force. Time to bulk the (f)(u)(c)(k) up!
    Fitness enthusiast | Muscle worshiper | LGBT lifter

Worldwide Head Turner CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 161 lbs
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit CaliSuperSport's BodySpace
    too bad for you girls don't like red
    ѕα˘тσωη кιηgѕ - Oakland Raiders - A's - Newcastle United - F.C.B
    96 ιмραℓα ѕѕ ˘яєω
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ˘яєω
    Reps on R/C
    Member since 2003 but forgot my old account crew

Stats: 5'8", 150 lbs
    TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLetterD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TheLetterD's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    too bad for you girls don't like red
    Maybe on this forums, they don't.
    Fitness enthusiast | Muscle worshiper | LGBT lifter