Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by funnymoney View Post
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
    So what's the purpose of creating people who will not believe when you can just create those who will and abide by your laws and whatever you specify for your world?

Makes no sense.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crosso View Post
    Thiests make me laugh, sitting here arguing so much over things that sound so absurd. There's so many contradictions with thiestic beliefs that it honestly looks like a global delusion.

I asked my 10 year old brother why he believes in god, "because i have too". I don't understand how people can't see the problem with this. The only way to keep the religion alive is to force it into the heads of children, who aren't fully developed and thus lack the ability to think rationally and make decisions for themselves. So they grow up with this false sense of knowledge and base their lives and decisions around it. It's not really free will if one side has been hammered into their heads for years on end, and the other side is barely discussed or even taught in schools.
    I don't know what do you think about knowledge, but the thing that separates cleverest animals is theaching their son what they had discovered. That is the secret for upper evolution. so it's normal that children are told about religion, is part of our knowledge. Do you think that all the things they are taught at school are true?

funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yoshi13241 View Post
    First off, being conceived in sin = your mother conceived you in a sinful way. You know what conception is, right?
    The misconception that you have is that God is actively creating human beings. However, he isn't actively creating human beings anymore. The only human beings he actually created were Adam & Eve, creatures created without sin. People were born with sin due to their disobedience. However, He sent Jesus in order to pay for this sin, and to give us salvation / the gift of eternal life. It's your choice to accept him or reject him.
    Any other questions?
    what in the world do you mean he isnt actively creating

are you saying that you and i have the exact same soul that adam and eve did?

crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mattbody95 View Post
    I don't know what do you think about knowledge, but the thing that separates cleverest animals is theaching their son what they had discovered. That is the secret for upper evolution. so it's normal that children are told about religion, is part of our knowledge. Do you think that all the things they are taught at school are true?
    I think its borderline brainwashing when you only teach one side of such a big question.

ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500) ItsAshor is not very helpful. (-500)
    People like OP piss me off. Why Christianity? Call out islam, judaism or some other religion, why is it always christianity? (no butthurt)

ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImOnOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    it means u can sin and just pray to god and u shall b forgiven. even if u murder a thousand people. if u pray u will be forgiven and go to heaven while the atheist that donates to charities and saves lives will burn in hell
    thank you based god
    my jimmies are rustled

funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    So what's the purpose of creating people who will not believe when you can just create those who will and abide by your laws and whatever you specify for your world?

Makes no sense.
    because god works in mysterious way brooooooo

not srs

idk Christians don't argue with logic, they argue with faith in a book that was written by people who believed the earth was flat

there is a difference between "telling" someone something and forcing it on them

Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crosso View Post
    I think its borderline brainwashing when you only teach one side of such a big question.
    Tha same thing appen for all other things! Do you teach your brother to cook french food? Would you teach your brother Aristoteles' way of thinking? No it's normal, everyone teach his sons only what he thinks correct. "Everyone calls barbarity what is not in his mores"

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

Makes no sense.
    He did bro. They're called Jews.

dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    depressedbrahh just lurk the misc all day waiting for a religious thread to pop up to post in it?

i just dont understand ¯\(°_o)/¯
    strong sig

Originally Posted by jbplZ View Post
    I agree with your first part- yeah, we aren't born with the knowledge in our head. This will take us into the question of what happens to those who don't get a chance to hear God and the bible right? Like let's say ..babies/children that die...kids in a far country that don't get the opportunity to hear of God. And this question is something that i ALWAYS asked the past 5 years as well. However, in the bible (Can't think of the exact verse/chapter but I will try to find it if you want me to) there is a verse/section where it says God will, in my words, "take care" of those that are idle, meaning, that don't get the chance or opportunity to hear God. Those that go to hell are those that actively reject.

And the baptism part, the verse does say those who are baptized and believe will be saved, but it does not say those who believe but are not baptized are not saved. And honestly, if you read the bible as you say, you would know baptism is not a necessity for salvation. What you're trying to go around with the believer+baptism=heaven and trying to equate from that believer+nonbaptism = hell is what they call negative inference fallacy..which you prob don't care much about. but yeah, if you really have read the bible, you should know you can't take ONE line and try to justify anything without reading it entirely
    oh so now god went ahead and made people, knowing that they wouldn't be able to have access to Christianity, but its okay, he also has a plan for them

instead of just not making them in the first place

and by making them, i mean their souls, not the physical body

god just seems to do a lot of random **** for no apparent reason

jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My input before hittin the sack but I'll be back tomorrow to try to answer. By no means am I a master of the bible..I am still learning and as most of you, have questions and questions. But to kinda answer the OP's question.. Jesus being sent to die to save us from sin meant that we are all given the chance at eternal life. This doesn't mean we WILL get it no matter what. The condition of salvation is accepting God.. just because Jesus died and paid for our sins doesn't mean we can sin all day and every day and expect to be saved if we plan on repenting on our death bed. Because then that really isn't genuine faith is it? And you might say yeah it is possible that you will be genuine in asking for repentance but it all goes back to what James tries to teach.. if you really have the type of convicting faith, you will from that faith show actions that prove a genuine belief. And yes, this does not contradict the whole "I thought only faith is needed to be saved, but this guy says works is needed as well!" I've asked this question myself, I thought Paul and James were contradicting each other, but they don't.

It's not hard to read the bible and find some simple answers from it. It IS hard to find answers to many other difficult things..but that's part of being a Christian..

And I'm way open to disagreements/discussion.. If I can't provide why I believe this and that, then it means my belief is either wrong or extremely weak. But you gotta keep in mind that Christians will use the Bible as their basis of beliefs, obviously.

Also- BEING gay is not gonna send you to hell, its homosexual ACTS (saw someone post this while skimming)

Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Christianity is like the plot of some stupid youjustdon'tgetit mindfukk movie, just stop trying to understand the logic behind it srs
    *Best gym lifts*

Below parallel Squat: 350lb
    Bench: 275lb
    Deadlift: 495lb

Training for 3 years and natty. Plenty of gains left.

*** Never getting married CREW ***

Also- BEING gay is not gonna send you to hell, its homosexual ACTS (saw someone post this while skimming)
    lol man... i dont even....
    if this makes sense to anybody else, feel free to inform me

smh

jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbplZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh so now god went ahead and made people, knowing that they wouldn't be able to have access to Christianity, but its okay, he also has a plan for them

instead of just not making them in the first place

and by making them, i mean their souls, not the physical body

god just seems to do a lot of random **** for no apparent reason
    This might not answer that question specifically, but do you remember Romans? Paul talks about the vessels of destruction, etc. From this, some people do believe some people are created simply as "building blocks" for those that are gonna be saved. Don't take this as something I firmly think this is what its saying, this is the most recent thing I've been trying to understand

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It means, he loves you and your faults... but to be saved, you must learn to welcome him into your heart and love him and all that... and if that's the case you wouldn't be doing whatever you want, you'd be a good person doing good things
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

lol man... i dont even....
    if this makes sense to anybody else, feel free to inform me

smh
    Lol what im trying to say is yeah, if you're gay, you're gonna do gay things. BUT, a gay person who comes to Christ and realizes the bible condemns homosexual acts but chooses to abstain from these acts, CAN BE SAVED. And you might ask, WHY is this person gay? This is just the unfortunate sin they have/will struggle with.. but all that doesn't matter if you lay the premise that the gay individual is not seeking God.

And like i said, bible condemns the 'acts' of homosexuality. Find me where it says being gay is the sin itself. You won't.

This might not answer that question specifically, but do you remember Romans? Paul talks about the vessels of destruction, etc. From this, some people do believe some people are created simply as "building blocks" for those that are gonna be saved. Don't take this as something I firmly think this is what its saying, this is the most recent thing I've been trying to understand
    well then if thats the case, im sorry, but your god is a cruel, cold-hearted pos and I'd rather spend an eternity in hell than 5 minutes with that kind of god

Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    Does that mean I can do whatever the fck I want without worrying about Going to hell because Jesus's death was atonement for whatever I decide to do?

Or does it mean he died for the sins that I didn't even commit because I wasn't even born when he died?

I don't understand it.
    god gave us free will.. but what about those terrorists that kill all these people and are remembered for centuries, or are even taught to kids in history class, Adolf Hitler for example.. i guess life is just unfair
    [300 Spartan Crew][300 Veteran]
    cutting progress: Oct: 98kg Nov: 95.1 Dec: 93.1 ; 2013: Jan: 92.6 Feb: 92.4 Mar: 90.6
    weight record: 90.7 10/2/13
    deadlift: 264x1
    bp: 180x1
    squat: 210x1 15/1/13
    my personal records -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151027473

Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got my sins banked up man. Going to go large one day.
    Die Antwoord is GOAT crew
    Anti-leftie/ communist/ peasant crew
    Founder of the Foreigners for Trump crew

Originally Posted by Adept85 View Post
    god gave us free will.. but what about those terrorists that kill all these people and are remembered for centuries, or are even taught to kids in history class, Adolf Hitler for example.. i guess life is just unfair
    I don't think that's unfair. History knowledge may help us to prevent past events, the problem is not hystory, is humans that won't never learn by their mistakes. Hystory doesn't have an opinion, or it shouldn't have one, it should tell what happened and that's all.

well then if thats the case, im sorry, but your god is a cruel, cold-hearted pos and I'd rather spend an eternity in hell than 5 minutes with that kind of god
    You ask questions and have people answer based on what they believe and what the bible says to them. You disagree and attack it and yet, you don't provide biblical reasoning as to why another side might be true and why our interpretations are either wrong or misaligned.

And if you have read the bible as you say, you should know the nature of God. And if you do, the things he does/says might seem cruel to others really isn't. Like I said, don't say this as I 100% believe that Romans thing. It's just what others have interpreted as and its something IM trying ot understand now. Even if I interpreted it another way, your question of why God creates certain people is something that I will honestly say I don't know.

edit: 345AM for me, funnymonkey ill check back tomorrow if you're still here
    Last edited by jbplZ; 01-06-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    EDIT: realizing after posting we're On page 8. Oops

In the old testimate people had to bath their most prized sheep or cow in milk for # days and pray over it etc. And ultimately kill it as a sacrifice for their sins.

Jesus' death was meant to abolish that, as he was meant to be a perfect sacrifice, so perfect that sacrificing another sheep would be kind of undermining his sacrifice.

So when you accept the gift Jesus gave humanity in his death as a sacrifice for your sins, you're forgiven for past, present, future and original sin.

The idea, though, is that if you do this, the holy spirit and you are kind of the same now, and you wouldn't want to sin. So techbically you could accept Jesus and go tape everyone, but if you want to go tape everyone, you probably didn't actually accept the holy spirit or jesus' sacrifice.
    Neg "Neat" posts on sight. *******s.

afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Always pick 4 crew.
    Molec crew aka 'we deliver crew'
    Kya Tropic Crew
    Dip Dip Potato Chip.

Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I was a kid I had a pet snake, and raised mice as its food. I bred the mice cared for them provided for them and protected them. They were all fed to my snake.

Am I a cruel, cold hearted pos? Some people are just not going to accept Christianity, and god knows it cuz he knows that kinda stuff. Don't be mad at him for people with free will not choosing him.
    Neg "Neat" posts on sight. *******s.

Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Huh ? So Jesus was actually sent to Hell when he died ? Or are you implying that he was sent to earth and you're calling earth "hell" if so Jesus is a huge pussy because earth isn't that bad and him being sent here for a bit simply to go back to heaven isn't a huge deal at all... phuck I'd do it for sure brb 30 years on earth and infinity years in heaven, sounds like a great investment to me
    dude the world is way more populated nowadays compared to how it would have been back when Jesus lived , try living in the bush by yourself with a group of people and see how long u survive,you'd be surprised how much the world contributes as a whole to make life better for us, it is up to us humans to work together as united to make each others lives better, i feel life is a test of love, struggle, and every other attribute that consists to find your inner self is to accept jesus, heaven might be better if u accept everyone.. earth is meant to be challenging, not easy, earth is not paradise, what goes up must come down.. right now we are down on earth
    cutting progress: Oct: 98kg Nov: 95.1 Dec: 93.1 ; 2013: Jan: 92.6 Feb: 92.4 Mar: 90.6

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzzbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always believed in a God but what gets to me is why people choose Christianity over all the others? Why do you have to have a religion and not just believe like me? Seems people just choose it because that's how the were raised and seems the easiest option.

I don't think that's unfair. History knowledge may help us to prevent past events, the problem is not hystory, is humans that won't never learn by their mistakes. Hystory doesn't have an opinion, or it shouldn't have one, it should tell what happened and that's all.
    obviously if there is a dramatic event in history it won't do no harm in preaching what happend in the past, to give us children a better understanding about life.. hitler was a sinner? or was it an event from god to change our future to help find peace... there is a time for everything, those people that died from a world war would be in a better place now.. If Hitler is forgiven , it us up to him to change the way he thinks to find his happiness in the after life.. we all are capable of making decisions, we all have a heart, and a brain, and that means that love exists in us within the holy spirit.. so finding your inner self is the best way for us to be forgiven, it us up to us, life is what we make it , thats why there is free will