trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Getting back to the gym

For the past couple months I have been going to a physical therapist for my knee and its been feeling good so I'm going to start going to the gym again. I have lost a decent amount of my strength in this time and I have been looking around for a good routine to get my strength back. The main program I've been looking at was all pros beginner routine. The only problem is that the routine may be to easy since I will most likely get my strength back faster then it took to get it the 1st time. Then I was thinking about an upper/lower 2x week but theres so many different variations online I'm not sure which one would be the best for me. If you have any imput on a routine please post all help is appreciated.

-recovered from injury going to gym again
    -need routine that will help get my strength back quickly

trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10) trakker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighSquatBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Any routine built around bench, squats, and deadlifts will do a solid job of building strength. Not knowing much about your injury though I would guess you should be careful with deads and squats so that you don't re-aggravate your knee. At the least for any leg exercises you should start off with extremely light weights and test how your knee responds to it. If it doesn't bother you then slowly increase weights over time. Patience will be key, don't go for too much too soon

Originally Posted by HighSquatBoss View Post
    Any routine built around bench, squats, and deadlifts will do a solid job of building strength. Not knowing much about your injury though I would guess you should be careful with deads and squats so that you don't re-aggravate your knee. At the least for any leg exercises you should start off with extremely light weights and test how your knee responds to it. If it doesn't bother you then slowly increase weights over time. Patience will be key, don't go for too much too soon
    Ye thats one of the reasons on why im trying to find a new routine. Since more linear beginner programs will make it harder for me to go at the rate that I feel is best.

bump