gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 year transformation (pics)

This took sooooooo much fukcin hard work, you guys all know what i mean. People doesnt understand how much hard work goes into bodybuilding... and that is because most quit... only true men keep it going and stick to it...

MUST READ BEFORE LOOKING AT PICS

I am in the middle of a bulk so my abs are not showing and i am not as cut (gained about 12 pounds in the past 3 months)

Starting height: about 5'6"-5'7"
    Starting Weight: about 135-140 lbs

Present height: 6'0"-6'1"
    Present weight: 187 lbs

My timeline: (never took weight gain serious until the past 6 months)

January 2010 - started lifting

January 2010-January 2011 - didnt really take it seriously (would just go through the motions)

January 2011-August 2011 - took it a little more seriously but would eat wendys before each workout -____-

May/June 2012-Now - got diet in check and saw most of my gains in this time I would say...

So i know it has been 3 years, but i have only been srs about lifting for the past 1.5 years i would say...

I know this is not a great transformation but i like these forums so i wanted to share my transformation to show teens who are not so serious about it now, to become serious so they do not make the same mistakes as me.

Laggy parts i would say are abs and chest

Any feed back would be great!!!

January 2010

January 2010

January 2010

January 2013

January 2013

January 2013
    Last edited by gohardpat; 01-05-2013 at 03:17 PM.

iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice transformation. Gjdm.
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲
    Late night workout crew

TheManxman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheManxman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheManxman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheManxman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheManxman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheManxman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheManxman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheManxman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice man, hope you keep getting good results.

mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100) mattwilson93 is not very well liked. (-100)
    congratz man, similar time scare height and stats to me

gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iLikeFoxes View Post
    Nice transformation. Gjdm.
    thanks man

Originally Posted by TheManxman View Post
    Nice man, hope you keep getting good results.
    thanks man, same too you

Originally Posted by mattwilson93 View Post
    congratz man, similar time scare height and stats to me
    thanks man

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice job. Deserved reps
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Nice gains brah, but I feel like you could've attained more mass in three years.

edit: saw you also grew about 5-6 inchs. good fukking job mate.
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice bro

Originally Posted by kingnickandnate View Post
    nice job. Deserved reps
    Thanks i appreciate it

Originally Posted by xbuttheaddx View Post
    Nice gains brah, but I feel like you could've attained more mass in three years.

Yea i feel i could have too, thanks though man

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arms are looking good and no longer aushwitz mode.
    Keep your diet in check from now on.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xbuttheaddx View Post

Agree with all of this.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Arms are looking good and no longer aushwitz mode.
    Keep your diet in check from now on.
    Yea will do thanks

AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AesthetiKunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great job. pm me for reps on recharge. most do quit. we're the few that know what dedication is. be proud

Originally Posted by AesthetiKunt View Post
    great job. pm me for reps on recharge. most do quit. we're the few that know what dedication is. be proud
    Yupp, people look at big guys and say he has good genetics when they dont realize the hourssssss put in everyday to it.

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gohardpat View Post
    January 2010
    Caption: "There's a party downtown and baby, I'm invited"
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

Originally Posted by OneMA2011 View Post
    Caption: "There's a party downtown and baby, I'm invited"
    Lulzz good one...

seveer1916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice man! Now it is time to put on some mass!

Originally Posted by seveer1916 View Post
    Nice man! Now it is time to put on some mass!
    Yea, never could have too much mass