markj321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markj321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to have patience and self control

the two things I really lack...patience and self control...and they are the keys to success. Even following a small deficit, I will end up losing self control after a week and I will eat a lot in a day, not necessarily binge, but it probably cancels out a few days of cutting. I cant stand being fat anymore, and I get so aggravated in thinking the time needed to lose it (25lbs about), I just want it off me overnight. Past few weeks have been a vicious cycle of cut, overeat, and cut and wheel spinning. My workouts are all in order, its just my overeating and lack of patience stopping me. Any tips?

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best way to think of it is everytime you binge or eat in a calorie excess, you are cancelling out the days you have cut and are hindering your own progress at losing weight. Not really anything anyone on the internet can tell you for not binging. Takes some discipline and sacrifice for if you're series about losing weight. If you notice yourself binging at night, then try having your dinner at a later time in the day so you don't get hungry prior to bed.

MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your 'cutting' diet is making you binge then you're being too aggressive and need to moderate it a bit. Find a deficit that you can live with long-term and you'll free yourself of this binge-purge cycle.
    330->210. Drop me a PM if you're just getting started and want some advice.
    Do what you love and you'll never workout a day in your life.

headhunter95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to be that way also....especially on weekends.... I think the app I am using now helps..because it made me keep track of how much I was eating ..and how much more I would need before i reached my daily limit...pretty cool system of checks and balances.....there are numerous apps that do this.. hope that helps out bro