ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)

Post 2013. It's YOUR year!

Hey Guys/Gals!

I just wanted to say a few things. I've been working as becoming a body builder for 4-5 months, I have YEARS to go. But you know what. I've gone this far. Why turn back? I'm going to leave 2012 behind. I'm going to start 2013 new.

YOU should do it too! 2013 is your year. It's your year to loose weight, gain weight, become a body builder, become a trainer, whatever your goals are YOU CAN DO IT THIS YEAR!

If you have dedication. If you have the power. If you have the wheel. Why can't you hit your goal? Only you will fail if you let yourself.

Read about Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ray Lewis. What do they all have in common? DEDICATION! PATIENCE! SELF RESPECT! and you can all have that.

You go to the gym for you. No one else. Who cares if some guy in the corner is in better shape. Can run 3 miles more than you. Can bench 100LBS more than you. Is 60LBS less weight than you. Your at the GYM for you, not them... pride your self every day.

Think about what you accomplished every day you leave the gym. Give yourself pat on your back and say "I DID SOME **** TODAY THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE"!.. "AND I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW TO DO IT AGAIN!".

You want to get in shape, than do it! Do it for yourself. Educate your self on how to do it! There are NO dumb questions in this world as long as your willing to learn from the answer and obtain it forever.

You may sit there and go, "I've been working hard for 3 months and hardly see any difference".. well work harder! Work like your trying to save your life, like you have to get each rep up to save your life, that your last mile is your only mile, do it hard, do it well, and do it for self pride.

Because if you believe, you can achieve anything you want to achieve. Wither it be how you want to look, or what kind of life style you want to live, it's UP to you to believe.

NOW GO OUT THERE AND GET IT! THIS IS YOUR YEAR! THIS IS FOR YOU! 2013 IS THE YEAR YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR, SMILE AND SAY THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A YEAR AND LOOK AT ME NOW.

Best of luck to you all.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to do some motivational audio tapes to be played when warming up to lift mate. Nice post.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ironically I have a 120+ page motivational book I put together, mainly for myself to keep motivated. Never done anything with it.

Maybe, It's time to do something with it. Do some you tube videos or something.

Thank you for your kind remarks.

I hope you kick some serious as this year.
    USMC.

mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very very well said!! Looking back only a few months , I can so relate to this!!

I was afraid or self contious to enter weight room side of gym. Why? Cause of my size, was 6'5 and down to about 280 before starting doing weights. I was self contious about others would think with my limited upper body stregnth. Lower body for me has always been strong. But what are others thinking when can only do 140 on bench press ( have improved lol). With help from others finally got the courage to just do it..

Now 2 months after I look forward to going to gym for targeted workout. I have begun to love the rush you get after great workout & crave it. I am now inspiring and helping friend at work to turn his life around after my progress.

I have made a lot of mistakes so far but learning from them ( ex importance of rest day, too high deficit on calories, and others). But continue to make progress!!

All of us know our own personal goals and will focus to achieve them. Greatest part of this site is that gives each other motivation and knowledge to take our goal to next step. Thanks for sharing brah!!

mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    Ironically I have a 120+ page motivational book I put together, mainly for myself to keep motivated. Never done anything with it.

Maybe, It's time to do something with it. Do some you tube videos or something.

Thank you for your kind remarks.

I hope you kick some serious as this year.

You are a great motivator. Known you on here for a while and have helped to keep me motivated. Best of luck if choose to do something with your collection of motivational words.

And Zack..... This is your year brah!!

Originally Posted by mikel1975 View Post
    You are a great motivator. Known you on here for a while and have helped to keep me motivated. Best of luck if choose to do something with your collection of motivational words.

And Zack..... This is your year brah!!
    Thank you - I'm here to motivate you and myself. Not quit sure what to do with my book, it's really just straight talk feel good **** that I believe in, heck maybe I'll self publish it, haha.

Anyway, Just keep a rockin' those weights
    USMC.

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by Skeeeeet View Post
    Not sure what this is lol
    USMC.

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure what this is lol
    just expressing how pumped this thread made me.

Thank you - I'm here to motivate you and myself. Not quit sure what to do with my book, it's really just straight talk feel good **** that I believe in, heck maybe I'll self publish it, haha.

Anyway, Just keep a rockin' those weights

Really a good thread to help motivate people to do better and focus on yourself to succeed!!

DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Guys/Gals!

I just wanted to say a few things. I've been working as becoming a body builder for 4-5 months, I have YEARS to go. But you know what. I've gone this far. Why turn back? I'm going to leave 2012 behind. I'm going to start 2013 new.

YOU should do it too! 2013 is your year. It's your year to loose weight, gain weight, become a body builder, become a trainer, whatever your goals are YOU CAN DO IT THIS YEAR!

If you have dedication. If you have the power. If you have the wheel. Why can't you hit your goal? Only you will fail if you let yourself.

Read about Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ray Lewis. What do they all have in common? DEDICATION! PATIENCE! SELF RESPECT! and you can all have that.

You go to the gym for you. No one else. Who cares if some guy in the corner is in better shape. Can run 3 miles more than you. Can bench 100LBS more than you. Is 60LBS less weight than you. Your at the GYM for you, not them... pride your self every day.

Think about what you accomplished every day you leave the gym. Give yourself pat on your back and say "I DID SOME **** TODAY THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE"!.. "AND I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW TO DO IT AGAIN!".

You want to get in shape, than do it! Do it for yourself. Educate your self on how to do it! There are NO dumb questions in this world as long as your willing to learn from the answer and obtain it forever.

You may sit there and go, "I've been working hard for 3 months and hardly see any difference".. well work harder! Work like your trying to save your life, like you have to get each rep up to save your life, that your last mile is your only mile, do it hard, do it well, and do it for self pride.

Because if you believe, you can achieve anything you want to achieve. Wither it be how you want to look, or what kind of life style you want to live, it's UP to you to believe.

NOW GO OUT THERE AND GET IT! THIS IS YOUR YEAR! THIS IS FOR YOU! 2013 IS THE YEAR YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR, SMILE AND SAY THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A YEAR AND LOOK AT ME NOW.

Best of luck to you all.
    Good stuff and I truly do believe this is my year to shine and get my stuff together, reach my goal and get all the things that I want

Any time guys. Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do my best to keep you motivated.
    USMC.

NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awesome post Op, Motivated.Repped.

JimmyDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @Mikel1975 Just know that you shouldn't be self-conscious, 'cause people are silently high-fiving you for being in the gym trying to kill it.

Originally Posted by JimmyDark View Post
    @Mikel1975 Just know that you shouldn't be self-conscious, 'cause people are silently high-fiving you for being in the gym trying to kill it.
    Thanks Brah.... That was a couple months ago, confidence has risen significantly since then. Now prefer the weight side over the cardio side of gym. Seeing gains each week now.

Self Confidence is a big thing when working out. I think you achieve self confidence after the first day when you realize everyone is doing their own thing.

Nothing is better than going in, working out, and leaving and going damn I just CHANGED my life today, and I'll do it tomorrow. And the next day, for years to come.
    USMC.

Self Confidence is a big thing when working out. I think you achieve self confidence after the first day when you realize everyone is doing their own thing.

Nothing is better than going in, working out, and leaving and going damn I just CHANGED my life today, and I'll do it tomorrow. And the next day, for years to come.

Agreed , you really need to be a motivational speaker!!

Originally Posted by mikel1975 View Post
    Agreed , you really need to be a motivational speaker!!
    Haha, Thought about it for years! maybe one day.
    USMC.

Only Bump I Will Do. I want people to get motivated by this.
    USMC.

jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well glad you bumped it, i just found it. I started here on the 12/30/12 and I came here for exactly what you wrote.

Seriously I think any day that I feel like I can't do it, I'm going to read what you wrote,.. just to set me straight.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!

Originally Posted by jrod67 View Post
    Well glad you bumped it, i just found it. I started here on the 12/30/12 and I came here for exactly what you wrote.

Seriously I think any day that I feel like I can't do it, I'm going to read what you wrote,.. just to set me straight.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!
    I'm glad I was able to help you. Feel free to message me if you need one on one motivation; I'll be glad to help out. Keep up the good work, focus, and picture yourself in 1 year how great you will look!.

If anyone believes you can do it; its me.
    USMC.

Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great motivational post brother. You really got a skill for writing motivational things. Good job.
    Steven

"Blood, Sweat and Respect. First two you give. Last one you Earn!" - The Rock

www.NuLifeSupplements.com

Follow Me on My Journey- http://thenulifejourney.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by Swrice06 View Post
    Great motivational post brother. You really got a skill for writing motivational things. Good job.
    Thank you very much =)
    USMC.