Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50)

whats the best fish oil on bb.com

there are tons of them and i dont have the time to compare all of them i was using the old bb.com version but the new one has a completely diff profile (and not nearly as good)

im thinking abt muscle pharms

i like i gd profile with ONLY 1 pill being 1 serving

thanks

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look into Oximega Fishoil

Shoot for 2-3g of EPA+DHA daily (not the same as total omega 3). Oximega gives this to you in only 2 servings a day. 100% Nordic Fish and third party tested for purity.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Look into Oximega Fishoil

Shoot for 2-3g of EPA+DHA daily (not the same as total omega 3). Oximega gives this to you in only 2 servings a day. 100% Nordic Fish and third party tested for purity.
    This or Axis Labs will be mine soon as I finish the mega red in my cabinet... No need to waste it.. But I think Oxi Mega will actually be cheaper believe it or not
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobe4threebang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i should have known a cl rep would be the first to respond i tried to nt specifically mention them in my original post so i just put "with ONLY 1 pill being 1 serving" i though that would stop your product form being mentioned but i dont like cl fish oil b/c 2 pills equals 1 serving so your 120 pill bottle turns into 60 and with me taking 2 servings daily its only a 1 mnth supply

by the way i love cl products just nt there fish oil

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kobe4threebang View Post
    i should have known a cl rep would be the first to respond i tried to nt specifically mention them in my original post so i just put "with ONLY 1 pill being 1 serving" i though that would stop your product form being mentioned but i dont like cl fish oil b/c 2 pills equals 1 serving so your 120 pill bottle turns into 60 and with me taking 2 servings daily its only a 1 mnth supply

As a non-rep... My guess would be that you Will Not find 2-3 grams of EPA/DHA per day in one pill. He mentioned the brand he reps which is fine, it's his job but he also mentioned the reason. My Mega Red that I take now is only one pill but it has far LESS than even 1 gram per day... Think about what you are getting before you dismiss two pills as one serving...
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    What difference does it make? EPA/DHA content/pill in CL's OxiMega is higher than most fish oils pills out there.
    price per serving plus taking 2 pills>4 also not having to order fish oil monthly

italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Source Naturals Arcticpure, this all day OP, 1 softgel equals 790 combined EPA/DHA AND importantly no fish burps, and a very fair price.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/so...a3fishoil.html
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    price per serving plus taking 2 pills>4 also not having to order fish oil monthly
    Judge by price per EPA/DHA content, not by serving.

I doubt you'll be able to find a product in which you can reach 2g+ with only 2 pills. Unless the pills are stupidly large.

Originally Posted by italy7 View Post
    Source Naturals Arcticpure, this all day OP, 1 softgel equals 790 combined EPA/DHA AND importantly no fish burps, and a very fair price.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/so...a3fishoil.html

thank you

and to the dude that deleted all of his replys u seriously dont see the importance of looking at the serving size of a product and how it compares to the profile of the product when u purchase?

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)

You will not find a better fish oil. You get what you pay for. And a month supply for under $20 is damn good. You will not find what your looking for in 1 pill, sorry bud.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thank you

and to the dude that deleted all of his replys u seriously dont see the importance of looking at the serving size of a product and how it compares to the profile of the product when u purchase?
    I deleted it before you posted the reply, as I was going to add something else. Too late at that point.

LIke I said, judge by the cost of EPA/DHA, not by the number of pills. Thats what you're purchasing the product for.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)

You should be looking at it as how much EPA+DHA you get for the $, not necessarily the servings. Your not gonna find 2-3g in a single pill...
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

Originally Posted by TeamMetal View Post
    You will not find a better fish oil. You get what you pay for. And a month supply for under $20 is damn good. You will not find what your looking for in 1 pill, sorry bud.
    i did before with the old bb.com brand i actually got 6 mnths for 8 bucks (240 pills only a 3 mnth supply for me)

thx for your input though

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And its still one of the best prices per serving on the market. You arent going to find 1 pill a day that gives you what you need
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i did before with the old bb.com brand i actually got 6 mnths for 8 bucks (240 pills only a 3 mnth supply for me)

thx for your input though
    What was the EPA/DHA content?
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

I deleted it before you posted the reply, as I was going to add something else. Too late at that point.

LIke I said, judge by the cost of EPA/DHA, not by the number of pills. Thats what you're purchasing the product for.
    ok ill explain to ya like this u could have a product with 200 pills and the epa/dha being something crazy like 2k each but if u look at the serving size and its 6 pills that 200 pill bottle for 10 bucks doesn't look that appealing

it shouldnt really be that difficult for people to comprehend what im looking for but i found the product i was searching for thx to all that helped and the ones who came into the defense of cl

Almost sure it wasnt over 1g EPA+DHA per pill

ok ill explain to ya like this u could have a product with 200 pills and the epa/dha being something crazy like 2k each but if u look at the serving size and its 6 pills that 200 pill bottle for 10 bucks doesn't look that appealing

it shouldnt really be that difficult for people to comprehend what im looking for but i found the product i was searching for thx to all that helped and the ones who came into the defense of cl
    Thats why you take into account EPA+DHA per serving and price.
    Controlled Labs Warder

dont remember exactly ran out last week and pitched the bottle but im sure somebody knows b/c people stocked up on it but i think its was 800 epa 600 dha per 1 serving and yes the pill was very large

And that is why you calculate EPA/DHA per pill and compare the price to other products.

ie. Oximega = 1200mg/2 pills or 600mg/1 pill. 120 servings x 600 mg = 72,000mg/ $15.95 = 4011mg/$1

Now compare that to other products.

I truly hope that you can grasp such a simple concept.

dont remember exactly ran out last week and pitched the bottle but im sure somebody knows b/c people stocked up on it but i think its was 800 epa 600 dha per 1 serving and yes the pill was very large
    Was this the label discrepancy issue?

Im almost entirely sure this is an impossibility for the bodybuilding.com fish oil to have had 1400mg of EPA+DHA per single pill.
    Controlled Labs Warder

And that is why you calculate EPA/DHA per pill and compare the price to other products.

ie. Oximega = 1200mg/2 pills or 600mg/1 pill. 120 servings x 600 mg = 72,000mg/ $15.95 = 4011mg/$1

Now compare that to other products.

I truly hope that you can grasp such a simple concept.
    thx for your math but i never sd i was going to use that product

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Was this the label discrepancy issue?

Im almost entirely sure this is an impossibility for the bodybuilding.com fish oil to have had 1400mg of EPA+DHA per single pill.
    idk like i sd i wasnt completely sure its done though ive fnd the product ive been searching for and i know better than to not say cl has the best products on the market

idk like i sd i wasnt completely sure its done though ive fnd the product ive been searching for and i know better than to not say cl has the best products on the market
    It is good you found what you were looking for
    Controlled Labs Warder

thx for your math but i never sd i was going to use that product
    Never said you were. It was an example.

But as you didn't try to argue back, I'll assume you finally understand my point and are slightly more intelligent for it.

Never said you were. It was an example.

But as you didn't try to argue back, I'll assume you finally understand my point and are slightly more intelligent for it.
    actually i didnt even read your post just glanced over it then saw your profile pic and realized taking supplement advice form someone who isnt in good shape isnt very smart

actually i didnt even read your post just glanced over it then saw your profile pic and realized taking supplement advice form someone who isnt in good shape isnt very smart
    Adorable. Now you know that you were in the wrong, you're making silly, petty comments.

Thankfully, my intelligence isn't directly correlated with my body type.

Good luck with your fish oil goals of 2013 OP.

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    says the guy that won't even post one....
    Such much Placebo in here.

Adorable. Now you know that you were in the wrong, you're making silly, petty comments.

Thankfully, my intelligence isn't directly correlated with my body type.

Good luck with your fish oil goals of 2013 OP.
    if i where u i would hit the gym as opposed to "helping me with my 2013 fish oil goals"

if i where u i would hit the gym as opposed to "helping me with my 2013 fish oil goals"
    I rather enjoy trying to educate others, regardless of stubborn they are. I suppose thats typical of most people though.

Good luck with your comprehension goals of 2013 OP.

Lackofavatarpicisdisturbing
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select