NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Starting CL REDuction

I'm 16 and going to start using CL REDuction on Monday. How much fat loss should i expect and also how much did you lose?

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Our product isn't recommended for those under 18 and also your result will be dependent upon your nutrition first and foremost, then your training then at a distant 3rd would be supplementation.

You should read up on calorie counting for effective weight loss because once you get that figured out you'll lose the fat easily with a solid training program as long as you're consistent.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoGutNoGlory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Our product isn't recommended for those under 18 and also your result will be dependent upon your nutrition first and foremost, then your training then at a distant 3rd would be supplementation.

You should read up on calorie counting for effective weight loss because once you get that figured out you'll lose the fat easily with a solid training program as long as you're consistent.
    My diet is good, i get all my calories in and i also hybrid with insanity asylum and p90x.

I doubt i'm going to die from CL REDuction so idc about using it.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your own growing body with a healthy diet/exercise plan will be the key to success.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Your own growing body with a healthy diet/exercise plan will be the key to success.
    i'm not being funny but can somebody just give me a straight answer on how much i should expect to lose please.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoGutNoGlory View Post
    i'm not being funny but can somebody just give me a straight answer on how much i should expect to lose please.
    You clearly have a lot to learn, so forget about the supplement, and focus on your nutrition and training
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much you will lose as a direct result of CL REDuction? None. Absolutely none.

Disregard supplements at your age and work on nutrition and training.

Or ignore all the good advice you have been given and act like you know everything, whichever works for you.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We gave you the best advice we could because there is really no way we can tell you how much you would lose in short of actually being you. Like we said just be consistent with your diet and workouts and you will see for yourself how much you can lose.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    How much you will lose as a direct result of CL REDuction? None. Absolutely none.

Disregard supplements at your age and work on nutrition and training.

Or ignore all the good advice you have been given and act like you know everything, whichever works for you.
    i'm not acting like i know everything and my nutrition is fine. I just want to get rid of this belly fat for when i start this new job in 2weeks, which is like 8lbs and i doubt i will lose that much just of diet alone in the time given.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm not acting like i know everything and my nutrition is fine. I just want to get rid of this belly fat for when i start this new job in 2weeks, which is like 8lbs and i doubt i will lose that much just of diet alone in the time given.
    You're not going to lose 8lbs of fat in 2 weeks no matter what...

Why would you need to lose 8lbs for your job anyway?
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Eating all the gains Shredthetics's Avatar
    Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're not going to drop 8lb's of pure fat in 2 weeks.
    It won't happen.
    Relying on supplements like RED to fix your issues with diet will hold you back.
    I'm not saying that the product will do nothing..
    I'm saying if you wonder how much fat you'll lose if you chug your AM shot with your chocolate chip pancake breakfast, you have a lot to learn and much disappointment ahead of you.

Supplements are purely that, supplements.
    A "fat burner" such as this should be supplemented into a fat burning diet.
    IG: @West_Whey
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    You're not going to lose 8lbs of fat in 2 weeks no matter what...

Why would you need to lose 8lbs for your job anyway?
    because i've been fat mainly all my life and i want to change. ^.^

sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sfalcon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    because i've been fat mainly all my life and i want to change. ^.^
    Sometimes it seems like people on here are being overly mean, but its usually because the OP is not taking the best advice to their problem.

If you want to stop being fat go to the nutrition section and read up on what to do about it. That is the only way you will stop being fat all of your life. Something like RED is just a temporary fix when you don't fix the REAL problem. The REAL problem is your eating too much for your activity level. Fix your diet and you will lose weight.