Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

johnjohn03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Terrible head pain!

Hey guys I'm new on this fourm and hopefully you guy can help me out with my situation! Ok so the past 2 times I went to the gym I started to workout and would get a terrible headache and become dizzy and felt like I would faint! The first time I tried to push myself through it and it go so bad I went home and threw up and had the headache for the rest on the night. I drink plenty of water and I recently stopped my pe workout because of this if there is anyone on here with any suggestions please let me no. Thanks

Stats: 5'8", 205 lbs
    62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 62Wolf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 62Wolf's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by johnjohn03 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new on this fourm and hopefully you guy can help me out with my situation! Ok so the past 2 times I went to the gym I started to workout and would get a terrible headache and become dizzy and felt like I would faint! The first time I tried to push myself through it and it go so bad I went home and threw up and had the headache for the rest on the night. I drink plenty of water and I recently stopped my pe workout because of this if there is anyone on here with any suggestions please let me no. Thanks
    My guess would be some sort of caffeine problem. A lot of Pre's are loaded with it and when you try to back off them or go cold turkey, you'll get the caffeine withdrawl headaches. Just try drinking a cup of coffee before you head to the gym and see if it helps. I went through something very similar a few months ago......