Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    exocticx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Workout Program (17) Good workout program?

Heres my workout program iv started doing i made it myself and would like some opinions on this..

Monday
    -- Shoulders + Back + Chest--
    Barbell presses (front) - 4 sets 12reps
    Barbell presses (back) - 4 sets 12reps
    Rear-delt lateral raises - 5 sets 12reps
    Lateral raises (standing) - 6 sets 12reps
    T-bar rows - 5sets, 10reps
    One-arm dumbbell rows - 5sets, 10reps
    Straight-leg deadlifts - 6 sets, 15reps
    -- Pushups Till Failure --

Tuesday
    -- Abs + Triceps Cardio at college --
    10 Minute abs workout video
    Barbell French presses - 6 sets, 14reps
    One-arm dumbbell triceps - 6 sets, 12reps
    Bench dips - 4 sets till failure

Wednesday
    -- Biceps + Forearms --
    Barbell curls - 6 sets, 12 reps
    Twist dumbbell curls - 4 sets, 12reps
    Dumbbell concentration curls - 6 sets, 10reps
    Hammer wrist curls - 4 sets, 12reps
    Reverse Barbell curl - 6 sets, 10reps
    Hand grips - 4sets, Till Failure

Thursday
    -- College Abs + Chest --
    Bench press - 6 sets, 10reps
    Incline bench press 6 sets, 10reps
    Abs crunches till failure

Friday
    -- Triceps Biceps Forearms --
    Barbell curls - 6 sets, 12 reps
    Twist dumbbell curls - 4 sets, 12reps
    Dumbbell concentration curls - 6 sets, 10reps
    Hammer wrist curls - 4 sets, 12reps
    Reverse Barbell curl - 6 sets, 10reps
    Hand grips - 4sets, Till Failure

Saturday
    -- Abs + Triceps + legs --
    10 Minute abs workout video
    Heavy weight squats 4sets , 12reps

Sunday
    -- REST --

If i could improve this program please post iv ordered protein now
    Last edited by exocticx; 01-05-2013 at 12:23 PM.

BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No excuses, no explanations.

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)
    The worst program I have ever seen

Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    The worst program I have ever seen
    have a better idea? iv been doing it for 2weeks now and iv seen improvements alot on traps and arms

SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamTZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Legs not even once.

Should have a leg day...

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by exocticx View Post
    have a better idea? iv been doing it for 2weeks now and iv seen improvements alot on traps and arms
    But not a single leg gain was seen

But not a single leg gain was seen
    I dont do legs as i do martial arts i dont want to decrease speed

I dont do legs as i do martial arts i dont want to decrease speed
    No, that's your justification for being too lazy to work them. If I was a pro fighter you better fukking believe I'm going to work my legs

No, that's your justification for being too lazy to work them. If I was a pro fighter you better fukking believe I'm going to work my legs
    i'm really not a lazy person, i used to work on them before but my teacher told me it will decrease speed same as biceps get in the way when punching.. not everyone has to work on legs..

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Senior in my school is 2nd best fighter in my state. He trains legs. Srs
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    Senior in my school is 2nd best fighter in my state. He trains legs. Srs
    what leg exercises does he do? i wanna work on them but im scared of decreasing speed

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what leg exercises does he do? i wanna work on them but im scared of decreasing speed
    I'm not too sure. I don't know his full routine but he does fullbody and I know he does back squats.

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

I'm not too sure. I don't know his full routine but he does fullbody and I know he does back squats.
    Ill start doing squats though but light exercises

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yes i do have a better idea u fkn pansy. the only reason you've been seeing progress is because you're a ******* resolutioner who has just began to see his noob gains, literally anything will make you grow at the level of unaestheticness you're at right now. But that doesn't mean the routine you're doing is good, it sucks big hairy dink.

Do a routine with higher training frequency and one that you can easily progress with in a shorter amount of time. BLSS or PPL or PHAT are all quality routines.
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    why? because intensity is hard? you sound like a guy who doesn't have what it takes. go heavy ******* and make sure you progressively overload. cot dayum my jimmies are rustled today

Why light? Just train in cycles. During his martial arts season he trains more for endurance so he lift 10-15 rep range. Off season he does heavy lifting. Just saying, I think you are too worried about decreasing speed. Am increase in power usually helps with speed, has with my sprinting in soccer anyone

Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    yes i do have a better idea u fkn pansy. the only reason you've been seeing progress is because you're a ******* resolutioner who has just began to see his noob gains, literally anything will make you grow at the level of unaestheticness you're at right now. But that doesn't mean the routine you're doing is good, it sucks big hairy dink.

Do a routine with higher training frequency and one that you can easily progress with in a shorter amount of time. BLSS or PPL or PHAT are all quality routines.
    dont get to cocky, iv been working out 8months and seeing by your picture im much more leaner and bigger then you

Why light? Just train in cycles. During his martial arts season he trains more for endurance so he lift 10-15 rep range. Off season he does heavy lifting. Just saying, I think you are too worried about decreasing speed. Am increase in power usually helps with speed, has with my sprinting in soccer anyone
    your right i am to worried bout decreasing speed in my kicks, i will start squating thanks for the info bro

Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000) Whino is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm really not a lazy person, i used to work on them before but my teacher told me it will decrease speed same as biceps get in the way when punching.. not everyone has to work on legs..
    Yes you do. I do martial arts as well. Working legs does nothing but HELP.

Look at pro UFC fighters. Deadlifts, squats and power cleans are like, 70% of the weight training they do.

To say working legs hinders martial arts is one if the absolute dumbest things I've ever heard. I hope your instructor knows more about whatever he's teaching at his Mcdojo than he does about weight training.
    http://www.nusick.com - For fans of Disturbed, Korn, Linkin Park, System of a Down.

dont get to cocky, iv been working out 8months and seeing by your picture im much more leaner and bigger then you
    confirmed troll, you just changed your weight from 160 to tree fiddy.

avi is from september btw, i only weighed 160 there. im 182 right now and my total has gone up by 200+ pounds

Un-Aesthetic Diabetic wereireland's Avatar
    wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wouldn't heavy, fast squats for two and three reps benefit his martial arts more because of cns development over light high reps focused of hypertrophy?

Originally Posted by Whino View Post
    Yes you do. I do martial arts as well. Working legs does nothing but HELP.

Look at pro UFC fighters. Deadlifts, squats and power cleans are like, 70% of the weight training they do.

To say working legs hinders martial arts is one if the absolute dumbest things I've ever heard. I hope your instructor knows more about whatever he's teaching at his Mcdojo than he does about weight training.
    Im going to start doing squats now thanks iv been told so many negative things about squats so i didnt do them

Originally Posted by wereireland View Post
    Wouldn't heavy, fast squats for two and three reps benefit his martial arts more because of cns development over light high reps focused of ENDURANCE
    Fixed.

Both are beneficial

Ill do legs once a week now see how it goes i do a ton of up hill walking at college and it burns my carlfs out so uno haha

TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TxBowhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're on a bodybuilding forum. You're going to get **** if you don't train legs.

Maybe you wouldn't have gotten so much **** if you had stated your worries about training legs in your original post. Why wouldn't you at least train legs for strength? How could that do anything but help you with martial arts?

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are a lot more problems in this program than simply not working legs.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    So much this. I'd recommend doing something like Lyle McDonalds generic bulking routine, or a simple full body routine like madcows. Those would benefit you more than what you are doing

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    this thread is so i need help not aload of people being nobs about it, what iv done has worked for me so far im just asking for help on it

alexvalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll tell ya one thing, jump squats ain't gonna slow ya down

Originally Posted by alexvalls View Post
    I'll tell ya one thing, jump squats ain't gonna slow ya down
    yeah iv heard these are really good iv seen people do them in undisputed haha