JosephC98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with workout plan

Hello, I have been working out for about 6 months now and I have seen improvement in my physical appearance as well as my physical strength. But I want to develop a new plan. I've heard a lot of people talk about focusing on 1 muscle group a day, and I think I have decided to do that, I just want to know if I am going to do it the right way. Also FYI, I have a high metabolism, so I really am looking to get lean and ripped, not big and bulky. So here is my workout plan, please, please, tell me if there is anything I should add or change, also I do not have access to the gym yet, so I will not be able to use big machines and things like that, but I have common things like a pull up bar, dumbbells, and a curl bar. Ok, here is my Plan:
    1.Monday-Calf's, I do lots and lots of calf raises on my stairs, they really have been making my calf's bigger I have been noticing.
    2.Tuesday-Thighs, I do explosive squats, and normal squats, (with no weights)
    3.Wednesday-Abs, I do sit ups,mountain climbers, and leg raises,(I have been doing knee raises though on my pull up bar because I can't do leg raises yet on their I don't think).
    4.Thursday-Chest,Triceps,and Back, I do push ups, dumbbell presses if that makes sense, and pull ups, and bar lying extensions.
    5.Friday-Biceps-curling(dumbbell, and curl bar),chin ups,and pull ups.
    6.Saturday-Rest
    7.Sunday-Rest
    Repeat
    Also I am still growing so I don't want to do to intense workouts to stunt my growth, (I don't know if that's a myth or not?)
    So please tell me if this is good or if I should change it/add stuff to it, and yea I try to eat healthy, but then again I am skinny so I have fast food maybe about once every week or week and a half. And just again I really want to get ripped with this workout, but I am also still in school and that is a priority, so I need a fast workout everyday, please again tell me if there is anything I should change/add.
    Thanks for your help!