Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Resolutioners"

quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 resolutioner checking in here. At least as far as the BB.com forums are concerned.

2012 was the best year of all the above, stuck with it the whole year long. Seeing results, not highiso results, but decent in my eyes. 2013 will come and go and as long as progression is made, the time will not be wasted.

I've come a long way from my 300# self, but still have a looong way to go until I'm satisfied....if ever. That's the beauty of it all, continual improvement.

mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Cry me a river already, butthurt over a word? You'll be gone in less than a month. Here fill this out and get back to us.
    LOL! You missed the point but okay that was funny. Gone in a month? Wow that's more faith than I get from most! Thanks!

ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lots of virtual tough guys in this post!!!!!

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mctkp View Post
    The term itself and the negativity that seems voiced with it, almost turned me off to trying to turn around my health.
    You must not want it very bad then, if you could be so easily swayed.

Lots of people look for excuses to fail. It's easier that way.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctkp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    You must not want it very bad then, if you could be so easily swayed.
    Lots of people look for excuses to fail. It's easier that way.
    Oh I do want it, and I will have it and when I get it I will not be negative towards new people wanting it.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Oh I do want it, and I will have it and when I get it I will not be negative towards new people wanting it.
    Ok, making a note in my log book. I'll look you up in a year's time, and see when the last time you logged in here was, check for pics of your transformation, and what good advice you have given to "noobs".
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Ok, making a note in my log book. I'll look you up in a year's time, and see when the last time you logged in here was, check for pics of your transformation, and what good advice you have given to "noobs".
    I look forward to that.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wasn't posting to criticize the forum, I was simply saying how negative it seems to "noobs" and how it can be detrimental to making a life changing decision. Just an observation from a "noob".
    Imagine what it's like to be here year after year, trying to help people only to see them give up. Most people quit. It's frustrating.

After a while, you can tell which ones will make it and which won't based on what they ask.

You, I'm not sure....
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We learn by being told just how stupid we are, and some help to pull our heads out. Friends often don't do this. Enter the internet, a few memes, problem solved.

Any "Resolution-er" that comes to this forum will get more help and information than they can handle. I think its a good deal for the price? Out of shape, misled, over 35 year old dont need a hug and a lollipop. I came to this forum a few years ago and spent more time reading than posting. I still spend more time reading than posting. Asking a really stupid question is really stupid, go read, take some ownership. Put in some effort. Ask for some help when you are stuck, do a forum search, attempt internet adulthood.

I am not going to post a thread, "F-resolution-ers," but they don't need a foot massage either.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rnacdaley View Post
    Resolutioners dont bother me.
    Originally Posted by bmccurdy View Post

Personally, I love all the resolutioners and my gym needs a few more.
    I like new people, I was new once.

I'm also a big showoff in the gym and noobs are easily impressed.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    We learn by being told just how stupid we are, and some help to pull our heads out. Friends often don't do this. Enter the internet, a few memes, problem solved.

Any "Resolution-er" that comes to this forum will get more help and information than they can handle. I think its a good deal for the price? Out of shape, misled, over 35 year old dont need a hug and a lollipop. I came to this forum a few years ago and spent more time reading than posting. I still spend more time reading than posting. Asking a really stupid question is really stupid, go read, take some ownership. Put in some effort. Ask for some help when you are stuck, do a forum search, attempt internet adulthood.

I am not going to post a thread, "F-resolution-ers," but they don't need a foot massage either.
    Agree with this. I had several questions to ask on this forum but found that if you look them up first, they've generally been done to death over the years. Today i've read about the dangers of thumbless gripping for bench press, the 40/40/20 guideline for macros, and that Flex has a bit of man-love for Billy Joel.
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Take the distain with which they say "resolutioners" and allow that to drive you to success.

Prove them wrong.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    Agree with this. I had several questions to ask on this forum but found that if you look them up first, they've generally been done to death over the years. Today i've read about the dangers of thumbless gripping for bench press, the 40/40/20 guideline for macros, and that Flex has a bit of man-love for Billy Joel.
    Two of those I was aware of.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sort of a resolutioner here too, jan/feb last year got sick of feeling weak and skinny and wanted more strength for sport.

Lots of reading and research, trial and error with program's, weights, piss poor squat form (trying hard to fix) and patience and I'm still here 12 months later.

Good luck in achieving your fitness goals of 2013
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150040863

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But just I case

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Thought the billy Joel thing was common knowledge?

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I think of the term resolutioner to me it means someone who year after year says their going to take control of their life but only lasts a brief amount of time. The guys that stick with it have made life changing decisions. Try getting past your 5th day or better yet your 1000th day like a lot of guys with amazing transformations. Overcome things like divorce, death of a loved one, accidents or major illness and push on, making it a lifestyle and not a fad. Honestly there is a lot of good people and great information on this site, and yes sometimes people don't sugar coat it for you but that's life.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    Today i've read about the dangers of thumbless gripping for bench press, the 40/40/20 guideline for macros, and that Flex has a bit of man-love for Billy Joel.
    Originally Posted by Sen8or View Post
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quietchef View Post
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 resolutioner checking in here. At least as far as the BB.com forums are concerned.

2012 was the best year of all the above, stuck with it the whole year long.
    Imagine had you stuck with it from 2008. Nonetheless I checked out your progress pics, that's just awesome progress man, you need to keep that up. Make 2013 even better buddy!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sen8or View Post
    Not on any playlist i have been sent

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    The name always seem to be in quotations and for the 3 days I've been a member reading the boards like a good lil scout, it seems to be a bad word too.

I have read several negative comments concerning "resolutioners". In my mind it would seem like a good thing to get more people involved in bodybuilding to not only grow the sport but to help a world gone obese (I include myself in that mix).

The term itself and the negativity that seems voiced with it, almost turned me off to trying to turn around my health.

Some people (I said some, not all) need to remember that regardless of when you made your decision to start, be it Jan 1st or Sept 25th, you made a resolution. So that makes you....gasp.....a "resoultioner" too.

Please stop making it sound like a bad thing, you may actually change someones life in a negative way.

Sorry my 1st post was a rant. Enjoy the day.
    I think I can break it down for you, to help you understand the mindset of many forum members here (self included) in regards to resolutions. Specifically New Year's Resolutions.

Basically, if you feel the need for resolution, then you are fully aware of your issue(s) and the fact that you have allowed it to happen, and need to change.

Having known this, presumably for some time prior to New Year's, rather than having the "guts" to plow into hardship and make that change for yourself, you select the now ubiquitous "New Year's Resolution" date to do so.

This basically telegraphs the message to everyone that rather than being serious about resolving your issues, you are following a common, popular, cultural phenomena of Posers who like to Think about what they could be rather than actually Working hard at being what they have some potential to become.

Resolution should be a life change, and shouldn't depend on a set "start date." It should come naturally, and therefore not revolve around a new start to the callender year. Sure, Jan 1 is a nice date. But it really should have been some random date prior to this, shouldn't it have? Yes it should have been! And it shouldn't be such an "announcement," proclaiming to all that you are now somehow different. No, give it some time, some real hard work, then come back and be a little humble about yourself.

New Year's resolutions are Not Humble. They are by definition, Fake. Sure, there's exceptions... to every rule.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

Originally Posted by Medtreker View Post
    I think I can break it down for you, to help you understand the mindset of many forum members here (self included) in regards to resolutions. Specifically New Year's Resolutions.

Basically, if you feel the need for resolution, then you are fully aware of your issue(s) and the fact that you have allowed it to happen, and need to change.

Having known this, presumably for some time prior to New Year's, rather than having the "guts" to plow into hardship and make that change for yourself, you select the now ubiquitous "New Year's Resolution" date to do so.

This basically telegraphs the message to everyone that rather than being serious about resolving your issues, you are following a common, popular, cultural phenomena of Posers who like to Think about what they could be rather than actually Working hard at being what they have some potential to become.

Resolution should be a life change, and shouldn't depend on a set "start date." It should come naturally, and therefore not revolve around a new start to the callender year. Sure, Jan 1 is a nice date. But it really should have been some random date prior to this, shouldn't it have? Yes it should have been! And it shouldn't be such an "announcement," proclaiming to all that you are now somehow different. No, give it some time, some real hard work, then come back and be a little humble about yourself.

New Year's resolutions are Not Humble. They are by definition, Fake. Sure, there's exceptions... to every rule.
    I started on Jan 2. Ftw

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I started on Jan 2. Ftw
    Wednesday, July 26, 2006 My Doctor said I was "obese."

I began Bodybuilding Thursday, July 27, 2006.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Imagine had you stuck with it from 2008. Nonetheless I checked out your progress pics, that's just awesome progress man, you need to keep that up. Make 2013 even better buddy!
    Funny how sometimes it feels like you're stalling just to wake up one day and it feels like things happened overnight. Maintaining consistency long term. It's the simplest things that distract people from their goals.

Dunno if I'm making sense. Enjoying a glass of the house red, so forgive me.

ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronmoret is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man. What a bunch of arrogant nonsense.
    Personally, I don't go to a gym. I work out at home with a personal trainer and by biking. That way I don't have to deal with some posturing nitwit who is desperately needing to be superior to some poor guy who woke up on January 1 and decided to do something about his health.

Originally Posted by ronmoret View Post
    Man. What a bunch of arrogant nonsense.
    Personally, I don't go to a gym. I work out at home with a personal trainer and by biking. That way I don't have to deal with some posturing nitwit who is desperately needing to be superior to some poor guy who woke up on January 1 and decided to do something about his health.
    Lighten up Francis....

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I want people to respect me it won't be thru me crying about a "label", it will be for what I do. We where all new to this hobby at one time BUT we removed the label by not whining, by working hard, and learning....just like in life.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    If I want people to respect me it won't be thru me crying about a "label", it will be for what I do. We where all new to this hobby at one time BUT we removed the label by not whining, by working hard, and learning....just like in life.
    That is how it used to be. Now, everyone gets a ribbon.

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rnacdaley View Post
    Resolutioners dont bother me. Most stick to the cardio equipment anyway and my gym has plenty of cardio equip for everyone. I also think the additional revenues collected by the gyms help to facilitate the purchase of new equipment and take care of necessary maintenance that the regular goers require. Sure its close quarters for a few weeks, but then back to normal. If 20% make it through January then good for them.

What bothers me are all the punk teenagers that just make a glorious mess out of the free weight area. Take up space, dont re - rack, etc.
    Don't forget the clusterfuk of trying to find a parking spot when arriving at the gym for the next 2 months. Irritates me to no end.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Kingthumper
    http://www.alanaragon.com
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    http://www.biolayne.com

Originally Posted by Kingthumper View Post
    Don't forget the clusterfuk of trying to find a parking spot when arriving at the gym for the next 2 months. Irritates me to no end.

I know, huh! All the fat people try to get the spots closest to the door, so they don't have to walk as far to get to the treadmills! Pisses me off to no end!

Wait.................. never mind.