j009aguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What happens if you don't completely rest in the two days after workout?

I lift about every three days, but I also breakdance, and I often practice the day after or on the same day I do my workouts. Breakdancing requires use of the triceps, shoulders, abs, legs, and back. If I dance the day after, will this eliminate the progress I made from my previous workout?

ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by j009aguar View Post
    I lift about every three days, but I also breakdance, and I often practice the day after or on the same day I do my workouts. Breakdancing requires use of the triceps, shoulders, abs, legs, and back. If I dance the day after, will this eliminate the progress I made from my previous workout?
    It will, but you can take an ice bath or fill your tub with water and pour epsom salt into it and then youll recover faster,

QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100) QEgwu is not very well liked. (-100)
    You may be a little sore at first which can hurt your performance but eventually you will be able to adapt. What you're doing is actively recovering which is something that is always beneficial especially if you hope to transfer your strength gains to enhance your break dancing skills.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No it's not going to eliminate yor gains. Rest from lifting is important but active rest can actually promote recovery. It's fine. If you notice your lifts going down or recovery taking longer then adjust
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242