EndVagabond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie with questions.

I have been doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for 3 years now and I think I have pretty good technique. I have noticed people not anywhere near as technical as me are either giving me a run for my money or just plain smashing me because of my physical weakness. I am in a fortunate position in my life were I don't have to work and have a lot of free time (I am not rich I live on a very tight budget to live like this). I started eating a paleo diet and recently joined a gym to start lifting weights. My main focus is on strength I don't really care so much about looking good and I don't know anything about lifting weights. So whats a good program for me, and how much should I train since I can train pretty much all day? I am doing everything natural I cannot afford supplements. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)