Bigbone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Abdominals how many times per week

I keep reading different things. Some say work them 3 times a week. Others say 1-2 times a week.
    Just wondeirng what most people do?
    I was trying to do 3 times a week, but I've been score from the previous workouts that I wait until I recover a little bit better and I've only been doing it twice a week.

Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Treat them like any other muscles. 2 times a week should be fine since the abdominal muscles take a shorter time to recover.

Just my 2c

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    if using heavy resistance i only do thenm once weekly wut when only using body weight i do them twice weekly...