weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Weinra's NPC bikini prep log. 20+ weeks out!

Hey all,
    I am 27 yrs old, weigh 129 lbs and that POS scale (see below) tells me I am 19% bf. Enjoy my journey, as I have been for the last 6 weeks.

You should know, as a caveat, that I had vaser lipsuction on my abdomen, inner + outer thighs and waist, and the surgeon removed 2.3 liters of fat from those areas total. That was 10 weeks ago. 4 weeks after that, I decided that while the surgeon did a great job, I will take myself the rest of the way to the stage. I believe that this 'enhancement' is going to serve me well (and shaved off several months or years of cardio).
    With respect to lifting:
    I have been following Jamie's LiveFit Program and will be wrapping up week 6 (2nd week of Phase 2) tomorrow. I lift heavy- the last two reps in a set is H-A-R-D. The current split is as follows:
    1. Back
    2. Chest/ Abs
    3. Legs
    4. Arms/ Abs
    5. Shoulders
    6. Legs
    7. Rest day.
    - days 1,2,4,5: 30 minutes of cardio after lifting (I like to use that time slot for HIIT instead). I can absolutely see results in the arms, shoulders, and legs. I will post photos of progress.

I bought a scale that measures all sorts of metrics, including weight, bf%, water %, muscle mass %, and bone density %. It's a love/hate relationship with this piece of equipment, which I purchased at BBB called the weight gurus scale with some sort of phone syncing option. PM me for link.
    my weight fluctuates on this thing like crazy and the bf% is not consistent day to day. It says I am between 19.6-19.0 on any given day. If I move the thing around the kitchen or the bathroom (mind you all on a stable, tiled surface) I get different readings within minutes. I am relegated to squeezing my gut and that flabby lat area that every woman lovingly refers to as "back fat" to get some sort of general idea how I am doing that day. I know I have to go get bf tested soon.

On to the diet:
    I know y'all are going to critique me for this and I do also agree that my calories are too low this far out (shooting for Aug. 29, 2015 show at Erie, PA). I will try to raise them. I am also recovering from the Paleo mindset-- I have a 'carb complex' when it comes to eating rice, beans, anything complex carbohydrate other than sweet potatoes. I have been following roughly a 1600-1650 calories per day, on a 35p/40c/25f macro scale. I meal prep once a week. My supps are Trutein protein shakes, Women's 1-a-day multi and 3750 mg of CLA per day (MRM brand). I am not sure CLA is helping or hurting- it was on sale on BB.com and I figured I have 18.10 to see if it works. I also take cellucor's 3rd gen C4 if needed for a boost before the workout (I hit the gym at 6 AM mon-fri).

Meal #1: 3/4 c egg whites (or 1 scoop trutein- 25g of protein), 1/2 c. complex carb, coffee with stevia and 1 tsp. nonfat powdered milk. CLA+ Multi

Meal #2: PWO: trutein, 220 g. celery, 1/2 c. complex carb.

Meal #3: 3 oz. Chicken breast, 2 cups frozen broccoli. CLA

Meal #4: 5.3 oz nonfat greek yogurt (flavored), 1 oz. almonds

Meal #5: 4 oz. tilapia, 2 c. fibrous veggies. herbal tea sweetened with stevia, CLA

I know I have calories left over, and will spread it around my day to meet the macros-- usually I am deficient in fat so I will drizzle olive oil onto something or eat some walnuts/ peanut butter/ coconut oil on a spoon. Last night, however, I had enough left over to enjoy zero sugar added frozen yogurt with berries after dinner. that was heaven.

Any thoughts? I will probably need to switch the lifting routine around because you can see some striations in the delts.

howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In this.......

Welcome!!

weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weinra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its been a little while since I have properly posted, but really the training I am following is very regimented and am following the lifting program to a T.

The diet, however, leaves something to be desired. I am in the midst of the Passover holiday, where the is no grains or legumes consumed for the duration of 8 days. My meals look a little something like this (all of which are spaced out about 2.5-3 hours apart):

meal 1: 5 oz. sweet potato, 1 tsp ghee (clarified butter), and 1 cup liquid egg whites, 1 tbsp ketchup, splash milk in coffee
    meal 2: PWO: 220 g celery, 1 med. banana, 5.3 oz greek yogurt and 2 tbsp whole flax seeds.
    meal 3: 1 cup cooked quinoa, 4 0z chicken breast, 1.5 cups plain zucchini
    meal 4: 28g of raw almonds, 40z chicken breast, 1 cup cauliflower
    meal 5: 4 oz tilapia, 1 cup cooked quinoa with chopped poblano peppers, 2 c. broccoli bits

If i am having a sweet tooth (um who we kidding lets call this meal 6) I will make myself a mug cake with
    1 tbsp coconut flour,
    1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa,
    3 tbsp liquid egg white,
    3 tbsp unsweetened vanila almond milk,
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    dash salt, vanilla extract, stevia to taste.
    mix dry ingredients first well, and then add liquids. zap in microwave for 1.5 - 2 minutes and voila!

total macros for the day: 35g fat, 174 g carbs, 159 g protein.

oh and if you check out my page, I have uploaded progress photos (Feb. 22 to April 9, 2015). It appears that I lost some fat, but on some muscle. However I am concerned that I have not been losing fat quickly enough?
    Last edited by weinra; 04-09-2015 at 05:53 AM.