Any0ne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What supplements should I avoid ? More natural for body. Dr.mercula? china study?

Hello I have a serious question here.

I know alot of people wont agree with me here and I hope to get much feedback as possible. Just wondering if there are any other people here studying more natural way for the body and getting rid of the bad substances in there body. If that is correct in english??..

My supplements that I am taking is currently:

Amplified Creatine 189 from GNC
    This one the pills are HUGE, and sometimes I feel these pills are just too much a strain of the kidney, thinking of buying different kind of creatine. But still I see great results with this one, I feel sometimes stomach aches..

Syntha Protein (red one)
    Take this 2-3 times a day. When I wake up, post-workout and sometimes when I go to bed. But neccecarly do I need to take it 3 times a day? I mean cant I just take it in the morning and post workout. Because you know you hear all these stories about bodybuilders and their kidney fails when they go old because of all the protein shakes they eat EVERY DAY for such a long period of time, so Im thinking of eating more of food instead of shakes. Any else wanna comment on this ?all feedback is valued

BCAA 1000 pills from ON.
    I did some reasearch on it when i bought the pills, Don't know anything but essential amino acids.

ZMA from ON
    Love this product! I can feel myself sleepy when I take it, And I think getting zinc magnesium and vitamin b6 is important, and you get all those in the same pill. love it. BUT. did you know it contains ASPARTATE, its the same thing as aspartam and is unhealthy for your body, kinda same thing as MSG, related to cancer. Anyone know products from Dr.mercola? He claims he sells bottles the premium way so if you buy Zinc complex from him you dont get zinc aspartate. you get zinc 30MG (Zinc gluconate, zinc amino acid chelate and zinc citrate) So Im thinking should I just get the supplements that are more expensive but from Dr.mercola instead of this massive "ON" that uses asparate in them.

Fitness fiber but i rarely use it.

Casein Protein
    I bought Casein protein vanilla from ON to take before bed but never took it because it tase horrible and makes me wanna vomit all over my pillow. But I am getting more into natural foods and stuff. And one of this expert said Casein protein is the worst protein for you kidneys, and it makes sense it takes to 6-8 hours to digest and have you seen it when you put it in your protein shake and forget it over night? It becomes this toothpaste or whatever, cant believe Im putting that into my stomach.

What my main concern is about is all these minor things that I would like to avoid like aspartam in pills and slow disegsting diary milk casein protein wich is to much of strain on your system. And we barely even know that aspartam is in Zma from on

So are there any supplements that you should stay away from? Anyone who knows about dr.mercola and his reasearch.. China study? moreover..

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So basically, mercola warns you about other products so you can buy his products? still don't get it?
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mercola is a f*cking moron.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "In 2005, the FDA ordered Mercola and his Optimal Wellness Center to stop making illegal claims for products sold through his Web site.
    In 2006, the FDA sent Mercola and his center a second warning that was based on product labels collected during an inspection at his facility and on claims made on the Web site.
    In 2011, the FDA ordered Mercola to stop making claims for thermography that go beyond what the equipment he uses was cleared for.

He's a snake oil salesman. Best bet is make an informed decision on what to take through research and your own personal opinion

Originally Posted by TheCable View Post
    "In 2005, the FDA ordered Mercola and his Optimal Wellness Center to stop making illegal claims for products sold through his Web site.
    In 2006, the FDA sent Mercola and his center a second warning that was based on product labels collected during an inspection at his facility and on claims made on the Web site.
    In 2011, the FDA ordered Mercola to stop making claims for thermography that go beyond what the equipment he uses was cleared for.

He's a snake oil salesman. Best bet is make an informed decision on what to take through research and your own personal opinion
    Ok so Dr.mercola is a f idiot ? and fooling people.

Am i being fooled?

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wasn't the china study debunked a while ago?
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Debunked?

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Wasn't the china study debunked a while ago?
    How was it debunked?

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Any0ne View Post
    How was it debunked?
    Here are a couple of results from a simple google search...read up and do your own research.

http://rawfoodsos.com/the-china-study/
    http://www.westonaprice.org/vegetari...ina-study-myth

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are wrong about ZMA, let me start by saying I do not take ZMA I do take a zinc, a magnesium, and b vitamins. You can buy a Zinc supplement that is not aspartate on here or at GNC, cheaper than what that fraud will sell it for.

Aspartame is a methyl ester of the dipeptide of the natural amino acids L-aspartic acid and L-phenylalanine.
    Zinc aspartate is a salt of zinc with the amino acid aspartic acid.
    Aspartate (the conjugate base of aspartic acid) stimulates NMDA receptors, though not as strongly as the amino acid neurotransmitter glutamate does.

If you are worried about NMDA receptors being overly stimulated, and causing neurotoxicity, your not getting enough with ZMA to cause that. Safe doses of aspartic acids are over 10x what your getting.