Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercise Loosing Fat

I'm 17 and I have been doing weights exercise which I seen on YouTube for 1 hour everyday about for three months, when I tense I can feel my abs as I've been doing crunches and sit up exercise as well. But I've some belly fat which covers the abs to not been seen, what's the best way to loose belly fat?

Also I've two small lines on my belly from sitting down too much and abit fat before I started to do weights and exercise, also what's the best way to get rid of them?

Each weight exercise I do is 25 reps for 2 sets and can feel the burn

danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Casterina View Post
    I'm 17 and I have been doing weights exercise which I seen on YouTube for 1 hour everyday about for three months, when I tense I can feel my abs as I've been doing crunches and sit up exercise as well. But I've some belly fat which covers the abs to not been seen, what's the best way to loose belly fat?

Also I've two small lines on my belly from sitting down too much and abit fat before I started to do weights and exercise, also what's the best way to get rid of them?

Each weight exercise I do is 25 reps for 2 sets and can feel the burn
    If you want to build muscle, you aren't, since you've been doing the same thing for 3 months.
    But if you want to lose fat, eat at a caloric deficit.. that's all you need to do really.. Do some cardio if you want.

Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casterina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danlsann View Post
    If you want to build muscle, you aren't, since you've been doing the same thing for 3 months.
    I do 7 different weight exercise during the hour I do everyday, I've been increasing the weights of the dumbbells if I feel it's too easy to lift

Originally Posted by danlsann View Post
    But if you want to lose fat, eat at a caloric deficit.. that's all you need to do really.. Do some cardio if you want.
    I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, all of them doesn't include fat foods, I'll search YouTube for some cardio exercise

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    join a gym, ask for a trainer to guide you.

Originally Posted by alexistheboss View Post
    join a gym, ask for a trainer to guide you.
    I don't have a nearby gym, it's too far away, my only way is to do it at home