Thread: Coconut Oil

Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Coconut Oil

Any one else use/eat this? It's 130 Cals with 14g Fat and it's only 1 Table spoon. I got a jar of it from Costco for 15$ with 109 Servings. I find it great to fill in the remaining 200-400 Calories sometimes since I'm on a low Carb Bulk.

Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Michaelmmm View Post
    Any one else use/eat this? It's 130 Cals with 14g Fat and it's only 1 Table spoon. I got a jar of it from Costco for 15$ with 109 Servings. I find it great to fill in the remaining 200-400 Calories sometimes since I'm on a low Carb Bulk.
    Why are you on a low carb bulk?
    Consistency.

Intensity.

Motivation.

Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Shea4it View Post
    Why are you on a low carb bulk?
    bulking on 3K Cals a day with Protein/Fats with less than 10g Carb a day. It's personal reasons cause If I eat lots of pasta I get acne and Its annoying as hell.

Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000)
    bulking on 3K Cals a day with Protein/Fats with less than 10g Carb a day. It's personal reasons cause If I eat lots of pasta I get acne and Its annoying as hell.
    If it's just pasta that does it for you, then get your carbs from other sources?
    Consistency.

Intensity.

Motivation.

Originally Posted by Shea4it View Post
    If it's just pasta that does it for you, then get your carbs from other sources?

Its Carbs... I was using a example.

Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use 10grams of coconut oil in my coffee with 2TBSP halfandhalf and then blend it with a hand held milk frother(2$), i think this is called bullet proof coffee? In my opinion, it's one of the best pre-workout drinks for me!

It's also good for your heart!
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15329324

Originally Posted by Kongol View Post
    I use 10grams of coconut oil in my coffee with 2TBSP halfandhalf and then blend it with a hand held milk frother(2$), i think this is called bullet proof coffee? In my opinion, it's one of the best pre-workout drinks for me!

It's also good for your heart!
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15329324
    U ever eat it out the jar lol? I wish it had more of a coconut taste to it. It's like such a tiny hint there, but still some. I thought it would be gross, but it's actually pretty good. Love how its a lot of calories for like nothing too.

Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kongol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    U ever eat it out the jar lol? I wish it had more of a coconut taste to it. It's like such a tiny hint there, but still some. I thought it would be gross, but it's actually pretty good. Love how its a lot of calories for like nothing too.
    I tried it straight once, but I hate the consistency lol

Now I just use it for coffee and frying foods.