Thread: Moose Meat?

Megantown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Moose Meat?

My dad hunts and we have quite a bit of moose meat in our freezer. Is it a lean protein and good for muscle building and keeping lean?

KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Megantown View Post
    My dad hunts and we have quite a bit of moose meat in our freezer. Is it a lean protein and good for muscle building and keeping lean?
    No, its terrible, probably the WORST thing you could possibly eat. In fact, its so bad that I recommend that you ship it all to me so I can properly dispose of it without hurting anyone.

But seriously, its fine, you're lucky...
    I'll take arrogance and the inevitable hubris over self-doubt and lack of confidence, anyday.......

Megantown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KLMARB View Post
    No, its terrible, probably the WORST thing you could possibly eat. In fact, its so bad that I recommend that you ship it all to me so I can properly dispose of it without hurting anyone.

But seriously, its fine, you're lucky...
    ok awesome, and it is super delicious i'm just wondering how lean it is

Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Megantown View Post
    ok awesome, and it is super delicious i'm just wondering how lean it is
    Try looking at the meat and seeing if you see any fat on or in it!
    NASM CPT

!!Lean bulk crew!!
    Current lifts!
    BB bench 205x6
    Deadlift 315x9
    Squat x squat...in progress