Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunu View Post
    Why?

Hey nerds are in apparently. Beauty and the Geek is thriving on tv lol
    tv nerds dont count
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    these list always make me rage, like a Russian without vodka...or with vodka Russians sound angry all the time
    Originally Posted by Lunu View Post
    Why?
    Because these lists are usually difficult standards to hold up to, those that speak specifically about their lover do so through rose colored glasses. Personally, I am more interested in what people think they have to offer. It would be interesting to see how it compares to your own laundry list of expectations.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Because these lists are usually difficult standards to hold up to, those that speak specifically about their lover do so through rose colored glasses. Personally, I am more interested in what people think they have to offer. It would be interesting to see how it compares to your own laundry list of expectations.
    Through rose coloured glasses? Sure, a lot of these qualities are hard to find in a man but I think that's why you'll find most of the women are with them. No doubt they have certain qualities that are less appealing as well but that's not what this thread is about. Every single thing I mentioned is totally and 100% the truth and I imagine what everyone else has said is as well. With that said, I would never create a list like that if I was single. If I WAS single, I'd look for a much shorter list of qualities.

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    ok I'll list a few of mine
    1. confident even to the point of being cocky (interesting challenge)
    2. sense of humor ( how else would he understand me?)
    3. man better like to cook (cause I don't)
    4. intelligence
    5. the inability to put up with bullsh*t (mine)
    6. man of his word ( if he says he is gonna do something then he is gonna bust ballz to get it done)
    7. ya gotta exercise ( if I am doing it he has to do it too)
    8. can partake of alchohol on occassion but cannot be an alchoholic
    9. can talk me into trying new things and going new places
    10. likes children
    I dont see "being nibble enough to jump out the window when I am done with him" any where in your list.

You've changed LBM!!

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    ^^^ Fixed

Also I think I won the lottery when I met you.

<3

Awwww You two are great and appreciate each other. I feel the same way about my hubs and we are married 37 years.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    I dont see "being nibble enough to jump out the window when I am done with him" any where in your list.

You've changed LBM!!

haaahaaaaaha..good memory Vic...hmmm.. see number 5?
    this one is a bit more accurate..and kinder
    sh*t that sure made Wyo Mad though didnt it???

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Personally, I am more interested in what people think they have to offer. It would be interesting to see how it compares to your own laundry list of expectations.
    i've seen my boyf's ideal partner checklist you know. it starts with

money
    tits

i've neither and we're still together
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kind/compassionate
    Intelligent
    Funny/witty
    Affectionate
    Passionate
    Adventurous/fun-loving
    Strong-minded
    Gracious
    Family-oriented
    Always wants to better himself
    Cares about his health/fitness/appearance
    Makes me feel safe/supported/encouraged
    Has his own hobbies/interests
    Is okay with me having my own hobbies/interests

I don't think there is anything wrong with having a list of qualities you are looking for in a significant other. I try to be a better person everyday and I want to find someone who appreciates that and wants the same for themself.

That being said, there is obviously no perfect person. And when you love someone, you love their imperfections. Even if you do occasionally want to strangle them lol.

At the end of the day, I want to know that someone puts me and my happiness at the top of their list. And I want to do the same for them.

Love isn't easy...yet it's so simple, really.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haaahaaaaaha..good memory Vic...hmmm.. see number 5?
    this one is a bit more accurate..and kinder
    sh*t that sure made Wyo Mad though didnt it???
    LMAO.

Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    Kind/compassionate
    Intelligent
    Funny/witty
    Affectionate
    Passionate
    Adventurous/fun-loving
    Strong-minded
    Gracious
    Family-oriented

I don't think there is anything wrong with having a list of qualities you are looking for in a significant other. I try to be a better person everyday and I want to find someone who appreciates that and wants the same for themself.

That being said, there is obviously no perfect person. And when you love someone, you love their imperfections. Even if you do occasionally want to strangle them lol.

At the end of the day, I want to know that someone puts me and my happiness at the top of their list. And I want to do the same for them.

Nicely put

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honest/Trustworthy
    Good sense of humor
    intelligent
    Values/ethics in line with mine
    Attractive (no specific "type" though)
    Motivated
    Able to work through conflict with me w/o resorting to sarcasm/name-calling
    Financially responsible
    Gets along with my family
    Has a hobby he is passionate about but not necessarily the same as mine

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kind/compassionate
    Intelligent
    Funny/witty
    Affectionate
    Passionate
    Adventurous/fun-loving
    Strong-minded
    Gracious
    Family-oriented

Fully agree

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like a man who brings me booze when I've had a bad day.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    I like a man who brings me booze when I've had a bad day.
    amen sister
    cook me dinner
    hand me a drink
    and do the dishes..I'd be in trouble

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just because you love chocolate and you love pizza doesn't mean you should blend 'em into a smoothie. Just sayin'

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    ^^^ Fixed

Also I think I won the lottery when I met you.

<3
    Oh ****... you guys are beautiful.

Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post
    Just because you love chocolate and you love pizza doesn't mean you should blend 'em into a smoothie. Just sayin'
    well now this is true logic

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really? I don't get it. I see how it applies to food, but I can't for the life of me apply it to relationships. I think it's a bunch of nonsense.

I need to word this better. I think varied interests and diversity in a mate is a good thing. I like that Flex is well-bred and well-educated, yet I love that he curses like a sailor when he's in traffic and drink beer with the best of them. Similarly, I think he appreciates that I love ballet as much as I love a good hockey fight.
    Last edited by LisaSkinnoble; 01-05-2013 at 08:45 PM.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    funny how some of these things contradict each other..
    you want a dominant introvert?
    what would that really be like?
    " d*mn it woman I told you I dont want to talk about it!!"
    I don't think the two necessarily conflict. You don't need to be loud and in-your-face to be dominant.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ain't it?! haha.

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Really? I don't get it. I see how it applies to food, but I can't for the life of me apply it to relationships. I think it's a bunch of nonsense.

I need to word this better. I think varied interests and diversity in a mate is a good thing. I like that Flex is well-bred and well-educated, yet I love that he curses like a sailor when he's in traffic and drink beer with the best of them. Similarly, I think he appreciates that I love ballet as much as I love a good hockey fight.
    Allow me to put it this way. Let's say this is my personal recipe for the perfect man... 3 ingredients just to make it simple:

- family oriented
    - goal oriented
    - strong minded / dominant

The first two are pretty much universally positive traits, I'd assume. The last one is just a preference.

Now let's say you put these three qualities in one man, and in return you get a man who never has time for you because he is busy with his own family and goals, and is too strong minded for you to have much of a say in it. And can you really tell someone to stop hanging out with their family or to cut out their goals and stick you somewhere in the mix?

My point is that there are too many determining factors and "side effects" of picking and choosing personality traits. When you have someone that works for you, it's because you have molded into one another. Relationships don't start and end with a list.

Oh and should also note that I like to play the Devil's Advocate once in a while. I appreciate the dialogue.

trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000)
    funny how some of these things contradict each other..
    you want a dominant introvert?
    How is this contradictory?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ***Georgia Crew***

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh and should also note that I like to play the Devil's Advocate once in a while.
    Clearly.

The key is to find the right "mix" in a partner. You describe situations requiring ultimatums. Ultimatums don't belong in a relationship. No one needs to choose between one passion and another (unless that "passion" is unhealthy, like drugs or gambling).

Look at Lynore who posted here. Married 37 years and still madly in love and appreciative of each other. She and her husband have found the key.
    Last edited by LisaSkinnoble; 01-05-2013 at 11:08 PM.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I feel ya on this one. I love diversity too...personally it's a battle between my girly girl and my tomboy side. I love to shoot guns and play in the dirt, but am just as comfortable going to a musical and nice restaurant. I love to put on a dress and heels and drink wine with the girls, but am just as happy wearing my cowboy boots, drinking beer and shooting pool in the bar with dirt floors. One-dimensional is rather boring, I think.

And, yeah, like everybody else has said...you and flex are too stinkin' adorable!
    Last edited by taiga1; 01-05-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

wow I was quoted three times and I was just slinging bullsh*t

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    I don't think the two necessarily conflict. You don't need to be loud and in-your-face to be dominant.
    what's dominant mean to you Kel?
    this was a joke ya know..
    man nobody gets me
    people get all touchy feely in these kind of threads sometimes
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 01-06-2013 at 12:13 AM.

taken stricltly as a food issue Lisa, I did not apply it to relationships but probably should have.
    I am all for varied interests..keeps things interesting.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel ya on this one. I love diversity too...personally it's a battle between my girly girl and my tomboy side. I love to shoot guns and play in the dirt, but am just as comfortable going to a musical and nice restaurant. I love to put on a dress and heels and drink wine with the girls, but am just as happy wearing my cowboy boots, drinking beer and shooting pool in the bar with dirt floors. One-dimensional is rather boring, I think.
    This is me with the exception of cowboy boots. If you don't step outside your comfort zone you'll miss out on experiences and people you might not have known.

A man who can go to a nice restaurant and also a seedy bar and have fun in both is awesome.

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)

And, yeah, like everybody else has said...you and flex are too stinkin' adorable!
    Why again must you live on the other side of the country?

Totally lesbo...

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong knocking before trying

what's dominant mean to you Kel?
    this was a joke ya know..
    man nobody gets me
    people get all touchy feely in these kind of threads sometimes
    Well, I definitely wasn't offended or anything.. but I AM touchy feely in another way? lol..

Anyway, good question actually. I guess a dominant guy would be one that says, "Lets eat at xx or zz.. which do you like?" and assumes that if she likes neither, she'll say something. This would be in contrast to a guy who says, "Hey, where do you wanna eat?"

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Well, I definitely wasn't offended or anything.. but I AM touchy feely in another way? lol..

Anyway, good question actually. I guess a dominant guy would be one that says, "Lets eat at xx or zz.. which do you like?" and assumes that if she likes neither, she'll say something. This would be in contrast to a guy who says, "Hey, where do you wanna eat?"
    used to drive my husband nuts going out to eat...
    he'd drive up and down the street with the restaurants offering suggestions
    "chinese? mexican? how about a hamburger? "
    between the two kids in the backseat and me and my bigmouth in the front..
    hahhaa I kinda felt sorry for him but he tried hard to please us all