kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pain just inside elbow

Just around the elbow of my left arm I get pain during pullups and bicep curls. It's hard to pinpoint exactly where the pain is, but its somewhere between the base of the bicep muscle to a couple of inches down the forearm.

Pressing on the fleshy part on the opposite side of my elbow I can feel it hurt slightly pain.

I can't figure out what it might be. I have no pain on my right side. It only hurts during effort, after about 6 pullups or approaching the final reps with bicep curls, however it does severely restrict me from going to failure as it then starts to hurt a lot.

BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMatt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Golfers elbow?
    Packers - Bucks - Brewers - Badgers

Green Bay Packers - Super Bowl XLV Champions!

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"

I Rep Back

lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bicep tendinitis? Don't know anything about it brah sorry but i've heard of it, trying googling, im guna start warming up more to avoid this **** in the future
    ‘'The best way to predict the future is to create it.’’

MY PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: MP762081

HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyGoat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had this problem from squatting, my arms were getting too much pressure from the bar so I changed my grip.
    Try changing your grip or switch to other exercises until it heals up. Or maybe take like a week of from those exercises that hurt.
    Gym PR's (kg)
    SQ 180
    BP 125
    DL 250