amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strongwomen Journals

Hi! I'm Amanda! I compete in LW Strongwoman. I would love to have a little corner of BB.com to discuss with other woman. Anyone interested in posting their numbers/videos/questions/etc. let's talk!
    Amanda Kulik
    Strongwoman, momma, lover

My journey begins here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpbyORhC5k8

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi I do PL, journal is in my sig
    Last edited by wakechica; 01-04-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amandakulik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    Hi I do PL, journal is in my sig
    Awesome! I look forward to following your journey! Let me know when you compete!
    Amanda Kulik

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There arent any other strongwoman competitors on here other than you that I am aware of. There are a few strongmen who log on here though. Glad to see a lady that competes in strongman.
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I compete mainly in PL, but I've done one NAS meet and will probably be doing more in the future...
    My log is aqui:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...721531&page=86
    314/231/352/881@123

Finally back after a pregnancy, going to try and get a community around! If you know any strong girls that would be interested is discussing, let them know we are here!
    Amanda Kulik