Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yogadancefit123 View Post
    Inconsistent pay stream.

Would you rather be the opposite gender, or 25 years older?
    be opposite gender... (wait, forever??)

would u rather lose your sense of smell, or touch?

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    be opposite gender... (wait, forever??)

would u rather lose your sense of smell, or touch?
    Ooohhh that is tough. If you lose smell, you lose taste...and I love food. But, don't think I would want to go on living without touch. Srs. So, I choose the first one.

Would you rather have a maid or a personal shopper?
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    Ooohhh that is tough. If you lose smell, you lose taste...and I love food. But, don't think I would want to go on living without touch. Srs. So, I choose the first one.

Would you rather have a maid or a personal shopper?
    i agree w/you about touch vs smell...i wouldn't want to go w/out touch.

a maid...i like shopping far more than cleaning.

would you rather have no kitchen in your home, and dine in the best restaurants, or be born with the gift of cooking, and you can never step foot in a restaurant?

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry I haven't been replying in my own thread y'all lol but I couldn't come up with any would you rather questions haha thanks for keeping my thread alive though.

i agree w/you about touch vs smell...i wouldn't want to go w/out touch.

a maid...i like shopping far more than cleaning.

would you rather have no kitchen in your home, and dine in the best restaurants, or be born with the gift of cooking, and you can never step foot in a restaurant?
    Born with the gift of cooking. Restaurants are great but, most of the time idk what they are using to make my food and most of the time they are all high in calories. So I would like to have the gift to know how to cook so I can make delicious healthy meals all day err day

would you rather live in the country or live in the city?
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lioness27 View Post
    Sorry I haven't been replying in my own thread y'all lol but I couldn't come up with any would you rather questions haha thanks for keeping my thread alive though.

Born with the gift of cooking. Restaurants are great but, most of the time idk what they are using to make my food and most of the time they are all high in calories. So I would like to have the gift to know how to cook so I can make delicious healthy meals all day err day

would you rather live in the country or live in the city?
    cooking is not a gift , it's something you learn
    the gift of taste thats another story , anyone can cook but to cook and make exceptional food takes something special.. otherwise cooking is just being able to follow recipes..

rather be in the country but close enough to a big city

would you rather be a superstar Athlete ( any sport of your choice ) or a scientist ?
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    the gift of taste thats another story , anyone can cook but to cook and make exceptional food takes something special.. otherwise cooking is just being able to follow recipes..
    this a game of 'would you rather' so hypothetically...cooking is a gift in this scenario.

would you rather be a superstar Athlete ( any sport of your choice ) or a scientist ?
    a scientist

@ lionness...the country. city life is fun...for a visit, but don't want to live in the city.

would you rather be your own boss and not earn much, or work for another, and earn a lot? (I don't put a dollar figure here notice, because earning little to a lot, means different things to different people)

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this a game of 'would you rather' so hypothetically...cooking is a gift in this scenario.
    got it

a scientist

@ lionness...the country. city life is fun...for a visit, but don't want to live in the city.

would you rather be your own boss and not earn much, or work for another, and earn a lot? (I don't put a dollar figure here notice, because earning little to a lot, means different things to different people)
    be my own boss

chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

rather be in the country but close enough to a big city

I definitely agree on cooking being something you learn.

As for your question, I think I'd rather be a scientist. I have such a penchant for science especially as it relates to health.

Originally Posted by chinwe View Post
    I definitely agree on cooking being something you learn.

As for your question, I think I'd rather be a scientist. I have such a penchant for science especially as it relates to health.
    wth... nobody wants to be an athlete ?

would you rather be a scientist or a chef ??

chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wth... nobody wants to be an athlete ?

would you rather be a scientist or a chef ??
    lol.

Hmm interesting question. I'd have to say chef in this case. I love science to a point. Food is inspiring and expressive in many situations.

Originally Posted by chinwe View Post
    lol.

Hmm interesting question. I'd have to say chef in this case. I love science to a point. Food is inspiring and expressive in many situations.
    dont worry, professional cooking is pretty much a science especially baking ..you can have both

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont worry, professional cooking is pretty much a science especially baking ..you can have both
    I've got to bring a dessert to a dinner party. I want to cry. I'm not a baker. Baking is definitely a science. I'm seriously stressing.

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dsm246 View Post
    I've got to bring a dessert to a dinner party. I want to cry. I'm not a baker. Baking is definitely a science. I'm seriously stressing.
    No bake cookies!
    I'm back?

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    No bake cookies!
    Hostess hates cookies. Can you believe it?

To keep the ball rolling:

Would you rather bring a homemade dessert or a homemade appetizer dinner party?

Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)

Who the eff hates cookies??? hell...grasshopper pie is easy and delicious

I'd rather do desert, i'm a pretty decent baker lol.

Chicken or fish?
    I'm back?

creme brulee..... problem solved easy as pie

actually it's easier than making pie

**** I'll bring anything ..as soon as people find out I'm a chef and Italian they want to impress me with some awful family recipe..not fun

I remember one time a friend invited me to dinner his wife wanted me to try her famous crab casserole and asked me to give her an opinion
    she wanted to sell that chit at farmers markets.....it was some awful crab scraps with cream of mushroom soup and some kind of crust, I swear it is one of the worse things I've ever tasted
    made with some of the cheapest ingredients you could find, her husband was raving about that crap

creme brulee..... problem solved easy as pie

actually it's easier than making pie
    Was thinking along those same lines. Creme caramel flan with fresh berries (don't have to bring my blow torch with me) or maybe a bread pudding with creme anglaise.

Was thinking along those same lines. Creme caramel flan with fresh berries (don't have to bring my blow torch with me) or maybe a bread pudding with creme anglaise.
    bread pudding sounds good to me .. cheese cake with raspberries too

**** I'll bring anything ..as soon as people find out I'm a chef and Italian they want to impress me with some awful family recipe..not fun

I remember one time a friend invited me to dinner his wife wanted me to try her famous crab casserole and asked me to give her an opinion
    she wanted to sell that chit at farmers markets.....it was some awful crab scraps with cream of mushroom soup and some kind of crust, I swear it is one of the worse things I've ever tasted
    made with some of the cheapest ingredients you could find, her husband was raving about that crap
    I'm not sure I'd have the guts to actually invite a chef to my house and attempt cook for him/her. I'd be darn nervous about it. I'd probably insist that we eat out instead or at the very least get them really liquored up before dinner.

bread pudding sounds good to me .. cheese cake with raspberries too
    I don't like cheesecake [quickly ducks and hides under the table]

I'm not sure I'd have the guts to actually invite a chef to my house and attempt cook for him/her. I'd be darn nervous about it. I'd probably insist that we eat out instead or at the very least get them really liquored up before dinner.
    Shame usually we are the least demanding people .. doesn't happen often to get served a meal
    unless it's utterly crap
    I don't like cheesecake [quickly ducks and hides under the table]
    negged !!!

Shame usually we are the least demanding people .. doesn't happen often to get served a meal
    unless it's utterly crap
    I think I'll go with a mini-marshmallow lime green jello salad when you come for dinner :-)

Ok, so a would you rather now ...

Would you rather only read books or only see movies/videos ...

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I'll go with a mini-marshmallow lime green jello salad when you come for dinner :-)

Ok, so a would you rather now ...

Would you rather only read books or only see movies/videos ...
    Only read books.

Would you rather have to hear your least favorite song on a continuous loop all day or not listen to ANY music for an entire month?
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

Spot on 2 of the things I hate the most lol

Spot on 2 of the things I hate the most lol
    It was the most horrific thing I could come up with off of the top of my head ... There will be some of that canned fruit salad in it too.

It was the most horrific thing I could come up with off of the top of my head ... There will be some of that canned fruit salad in it too.
    Ahh.. I like canned fruit salad especially peaches and pineapple

would you rather receive a $15k annual pay raise....OR....have a 4-day work week?

would you rather receive a $15k annual pay raise....OR....have a 4-day work week?
    15K increase I could ditch my second job lol.
    Would you rather have one arm that can't handle weight training or one leg?
    I'm back?

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    15K increase I could ditch my second job lol.
    Would you rather have one arm that can't handle weight training or one leg?
    this is a toughie...mmm...i'd say, one arm.

keep sending resumes, and you might just find ONE good job, and you won't need to work two.

Originally Posted by TeamFashion View Post
    Favorite song. Continuous loop. Kelly Clarkson "catch my breath"

15K annual pay raise. More shopping can be done.

Question: You can either save a marine or a hot guy (if you're a girl) or a hot girl (if you're a guy).

The other one will surely die. You cannot save both.
    a marine, and in this scenario...he is also hawt. hehe

would you rather be well respected or feared?

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is a toughie...mmm...i'd say, one arm.

keep sending resumes, and you might just find ONE good job, and you won't need to work two.

a marine, and in this scenario...he is also hawt. hehe

would you rather be well respected or feared?
    Well respected. I don't think I wanna necessarily scare someone lol

Would you rather be sponsored by Under Armour or Nike? But you cannot wear anything else
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★