Ziggy934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BF Estimation and Questions! Torn ACL

Looking for BF estimations & advice:

I'm a scrawny 6'0 155 and am going to start a bulk. I know I am going to bulk, but my question is should I do a short cut to decrease my BF % first? Or just bulk as I am now. I can grab a whole handful of fat from my stomach (which sucks) so that is why I am asking if I should cut first. I had reconstruction surgery on my ACL so lower body weight lifting is out as well as dead lifts, however I can still lift upper body.

Since legs are out I was thinking a split like this:
    Day 1 Chest/tri
    Day 2 Back/bi
    Day 3 Shoulders/traps
    Day 4 Off
    Repeat

All comments and suggestions are welcome
    Attached Images

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would say around 18%. Give or take 1%. Sucks about the injury....take your time and keep weight off it. Let it heal, you are young and have a long road of lifting a head of you if you take care of it correctly. Best of luck!

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A little over 15%, I'd estimate higher, but it seems like due to a lack of muscle you look a little fatter.
    So my estimate will be 16%.

pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn brah... torn acl.. i know dat feel.. i didnt start squatting until 6 months post op. Best you can do is all upper body, and rehab that knee. SRS REHAB THAT KNEE. I reccomend getting a nice brace (McDAvid Brace 50$ amazon), and I use the brace to play basketball in, squat/leg day, and dead lift days. Just do the best you can brah. Also, try jump roping (single legged), and lateral jumps when you progress.
    [300 Spartan Crew]

"Hard work will always overcome talent. As long as talent doesn't believe in hard work."
    RAPE BACK!

Lean Bulking!
    Goal;
    200lbs
    10% BF or less

OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    16%.

Feel you on the torn acl - had surgery in April - did the hamstring graft. I was squating\deadlifting 4 months after or so (I had a pure acl tear, no real meniscus damage or other ligaments), but I didnt start doing any leg extensions or leg curls till 6 months after when the Dr. cleared me for sprinting\cutting\jumping\etc.

That being said, my right quad is lagging hella far behind my left (strangely hamstrings are almost equal). Rehab hard, and try and get that muscle reactivation\flexibility asap. I've worked in pistol squals, single leg ext\curls, and bulgarian split squats into my leg days - but progress is still slow as hell. Wish I would have worked the muscle activation harder in PT in that 3-6 month range, but I was super scared (for good reason of course).