Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So when the dry season of the IFBB comes round we discuss stupid things that we couldnt possibly know anything about.

Cool.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    It's funny, Phil claims he doesn't use insulin at all, let alone abuses it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kqvahX6LU
    I will never understand how much Ronnie improved from his first day, to 1998 Olympia. Hell, he did tons of shows during his early years, and still added insane amount of mass without abusing hgh/slin at all, maybe didn't even touch them. Phil's transformation is fkin retarded too, but with too much slin help.
    And that picture at MetroFlex in december 1989... he trained year or two .. i will train all my life in hope i will look like that.
    Last edited by Riflemancho; 01-10-2013 at 02:08 AM.
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    So when the dry season of the IFBB comes round we discuss stupid things that we couldnt possibly know anything about.

Cool.
    And when a contest rolls around we debate who's not fully hitting a pose in a picture and who's standing a quarter inch over the line.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.