chillkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help with my diet

hello guys I need a little help with my diet before that here's some.info aboit myself
    198 lb. Around 15% bf
    6 ft

Main.goal lower my bf and preserving muscle not looking for gains for now but if i.do perfect

At my prime I was at 195 lb around 12 % bf Then I injured my shoulder 18 months ago couldn't work out nomore due to the pain no insurance

But now I'm.back.my shoulder doesn't bother me as much as before although there's a lot of exercises I stay away from like.bench press and few others that make.my shoulder hurt

Workout routine

Day 1
    Squats
    Deadlift
    Calves
    Abs

DAY 2
    Bicep
    Forearm
    Back
    Abs

DAY 3
    Chest
    Triceps
    Shrugs
    Abs

DAY 4
    Cardio
    Abs

DAY 5
    Same as Day 2

DAY 6
    Same as Day 3

DAY 7
    OFF

I came up with this diet please help.me.since I've never done a diet to lower bf always been bulking before I injured myself

Btw my protein is 32g per scoop 1g carb
    6 AM
    1 SLICE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
    PROTEIN SHAKE with LOW FAT MILK

12 PM
    BANANA
    PROTEIN SHAKE with water

4 PM PRE WORKOUT
    3 BOILED EGGS
    1 SLICE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD

POST WORK OUT
    BANANA
    PROTEIN SHAKE with LOW.FAT MILK

DINNER 7 PM
    FISH TILAPIA STEAMED

10 PM.BEFORE BED
    PROTEIN SHAKE with LOW FAT MILK

TOTAL
    36G FAT. 21%
    124G CARB. 32%
    178G PROTEIN. 47%
    1600 Calories total

maintenance 2100

Thanks.in.advance

Registered User TheCaptainPower's Avatar
    TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would cut down on those shakes, I like to feel a little big "hungry" when I am cutting up. Those drinks are a lot of calories...

Good luck!
    Captain Power

The Captain Power's Underground training site

http://thecaptainpower.blogspot.com

AUTHOR: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" available on amazon.com $2.99 on kindle!

QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your fat/calories are dangerously low, I'd guess you calculated something wrong. Set fat around .4-.5g per pound and protein around 1g per pound when gaining muscle and slightly higher when losing fat, fill the rest with carbs (most people do fine with high carbs, but you can fill them with protein/fat as well). Ratios are useless, forget them. The names of foods are irrelevant, just make sure you get sufficient nutrients. Post workout shakes aren't needed at all, hit daily macro goals period, meal timing isn't something you need to worry about. Get on a proven full body 3 day a week lifting routine, upper/lower, or push/pull/legs. If you have shoulder problem fix your form, warm up well, fix mobility issues, or like you're doing avoid exercises you simply can't do.

Originally Posted by QUADZofPEACE View Post
    Your fat/calories are dangerously low, I'd guess you calculated something wrong. Set fat around .4-.5g per pound and protein around 1g per pound when gaining muscle and slightly higher when losing fat, fill the rest with carbs (most people do fine with high carbs, but you can fill them with protein/fat as well). Ratios are useless, forget them. The names of foods are irrelevant, just make sure you get sufficient nutrients. Post workout shakes aren't needed at all, hit daily macro goals period, meal timing isn't something you need to worry about. Get on a proven full body 3 day a week lifting routine, upper/lower, or push/pull/legs. If you have shoulder problem fix your form, warm up well, fix mobility issues, or like you're doing avoid exercises you simply can't do.

Ok yes I did my calculations wrong .
    2100 calories is my bmr but forgot to multiply by activity level and found that my maintenance is 3200 calories.

And with what u told me i came up with this
    fats 100g - 900 Calories
    protein 195g - 760 Calores
    Carbs 250g - 1000 calories

total 2660 Calories

Does that look.better to reduce body fat and preserving my muscle?
    Last edited by chillkill; 01-04-2013 at 08:18 AM.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cut back on the ab work, dietary fat is too low.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Cut back on the ab work, dietary fat is too low.

Like this ?
    Fat 150 g - 1350 cal
    protein 195g - 760 cal
    carbs 125g - 500 cal

total 2610