chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feeling discouraged chasing my dream/Goal

Ok now i know some of you guys might try to clown me and **** but i don't care. Basically i want to make to the NFL. Now i don't have a football team at my high school but my plan is to go to community college and play and hopefully get a scholarship after 1-2 years. Yes it is possible to make it to the league taking this route (I.E. Chad Johnson, Steve Smith,Vick Ballard, Cam Newton, Antonio gates who didn't even have experience in football)

Now your wondering how is this dude going to play football at college when he isn't even on any team. Well i am bussing my ass working out, going to the gym 4 days a week and the other days doing football drills and cardio trying to get bigger and faster, doing football agility drills etc..But whats fucckin me up right now is the weightlifting i'm doing.

Its like they arent doing **** for me. I am not progressing at all. When i start to lift after like only 10 minutes i kinda start to feel very mild nausea and if i continue then i definitely get nauseous.Also when i lift i don't think im lifting correctly because i barely sweat and i barely feel them in my muscles.My muscles aren't even that sore after.I would think maybe i'm lifting to light but i actually struggle with the weight.Maybe my lifting routine sucks.

I get more of a workout when i am at home doing pushups or lifting my dumbbell. I dont know whats going on but seeing how ****ty weightlifting has been going for me is really demotivating me. Any help/motivation for me and some tips or even help me tweak my workout regimen so that i go to that collehe in good football shape.

azz33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's your weightlifting program like? If you don't have much experience writing program's then it is probably best to follow a program that has been try and proven to work. A good one to do is Joe Defrancos program, Westside for Skinny Bastards. Have a look at that its good for young football players and athletes in general. Also, are you eating enough carbohydrates?? You can do all this training but if you aren't giving your body the fuel it needsthen you won't be able to reach your potential while training or recover as well away from training (this is when your body grows from the stimulus you have given it in your training - just as important as the training you do.) if you are getting nauseous in weightlifting you may have low blood sugar levels which will effect brain function which effects muscle function. You need to get enough carbohydrates in before and between and even during sessions to keep your blood and muscle glycogen levels high so that you can perform to your potential, as well as after sessions to restore your muscle glycogen. Try sipping a sports drink (about 200mL every 10-15 minutes) during your session and see if you feel any better, but the main thing will be eating more carbs before workouts. Low and medium GI carbs up until a couple of hours before your training and then medium to high GI carbs after that. You also need to keep hydrated - just keep a water bottle with you at all times - make it an extension of yourself. And you will need adequate protein intake for your muscles to recover and just to function. If you are missing out on any of these things then this will affect you reaching your potential and you will improve a lot once you start getting these right, along with a good weightlifting program and sports specific training.

Originally Posted by chevelle95 View Post
    Ok now i know some of you guys might try to clown me and **** but i don't care. Basically i want to make to the NFL. Now i don't have a football team at my high school but my plan is to go to community college and play and hopefully get a scholarship after 1-2 years. Yes it is possible to make it to the league taking this route (I.E. Chad Johnson, Steve Smith,Vick Ballard, Cam Newton, Antonio gates who didn't even have experience in football)

Now your wondering how is this dude going to play football at college when he isn't even on any team. Well i am bussing my ass working out, going to the gym 4 days a week and the other days doing football drills and cardio trying to get bigger and faster, doing football agility drills etc..But whats fucckin me up right now is the weightlifting i'm doing.

Its like they arent doing **** for me. I am not progressing at all. When i start to lift after like only 10 minutes i kinda start to feel very mild nausea and if i continue then i definitely get nauseous.Also when i lift i don't think im lifting correctly because i barely sweat and i barely feel them in my muscles.My muscles aren't even that sore after.I would think maybe i'm lifting to light but i actually struggle with the weight.Maybe my lifting routine sucks.

I get more of a workout when i am at home doing pushups or lifting my dumbbell. I dont know whats going on but seeing how ****ty weightlifting has been going for me is really demotivating me. Any help/motivation for me and some tips or even help me tweak my workout regimen so that i go to that collehe in good football shape.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chevelle95 View Post
    When i start to lift after like only 10 minutes i kinda start to feel very mild nausea and if i continue then i definitely get nauseous.
    Just wait till people start hitting you in football practice.

If you want to talk crap about playing in the NFL, you have to man up and workout. Its not very comfortable at first. But if you are initimidated lifting by yourself at a gym then the playing field is going to really mess you up.

chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres my routine:

Monday:Lower body
    Squats:5x8
    Leg Curls:4x12
    Leg Press:5x8
    Calf Raise:5x8

Tuesday:Upper Body
    Bench Press: 3x8
    Shoulder press:3x8
    Lat Pulldown:3x8
    Lat Row:3x8
    Tricep dip:3x8
    Bicep curl:3x8

Wednesday:cardio , football agility drills

Thursday:Lower Body
    Friday:Upper Body

Saturday and sunday:Cardio,football drills

My set back is that i have no coach or anyone to help me do anything related to this. So im forced to try and buss my ass and do everything my self. I dnt even know if im doing the right required exercises need to get in football shape. Another thing is that i get tired way to fast and i usually start feeling lightheaded,dizzy,nauseous. I dont know if its my cardio. Can you guys help me? Like if my routine isn't really good what is a better routine that would get me in shape.

Im 5'11
    About 155-160
    Body fat around 17-19%

tlray2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would say travel to a near by school to play. Those guys you mention had experience in football haha. Im not trying to be mean, but you may want to check your sources. You will need the practice before playing at a college where the competition and talent will be higher. Just my opinion though.
    Travis

stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best of luck!!
    Visit my website for health topics, recipes, workouts, and other related items!
    www.stephendo.com

Please "Like" my ******** Page for updates!
    www.********.com/stephendofitnesslifestyle