Chriply has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is eating to much fat bad for you?

I'm 16 and I'm eating any where around 100 to 150 grams of fat a day, keep in mind I am bulking up. Anyway, I get my carb needs and protein needs. All that bothers me is the fact that I consume so much fat. I understand its calories in vs calories out that will affect weight gain/loss but should I be making the effort to not eat so much damn fat per day?

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many calories are you having each day? What are your macros?
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) internalmeddoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, absolutely. fat is an essential macronutrient that you body uses to keep its self in balance. fat is used to make hormones, build up reserve enegry stores, provide the brain with energy in times of starvation etc. however consuming too much fat wil harden your arteries, increase inflammation, potentially damage dna molecules, increase insulin resistance, increase body weight, elevate blood pressure, cuase plaque and thrombus build up which lead to heart attacks and strokes. It is important that you understand your young age does not make you immune to any of these conditions, we have found that in american children as young as three years of age develop fat build up in their major arteries, this is due to the american diet. and further more, diebetes type2 which is held to be an adult disease is, in america, considered a teen disease, again thanks to the american diet.
    Also, not all fats are created equal, the best quality fats are monounsaturated like canola oil, then polyunsaturated fats, stay away from saturated fats and transfats. saturated fats are the ones that are solid in room temp, ie butter. also consume fat from fish in the form of omega 3 (but not omega 6)fish oil it fights bad fats. You need to do a thorough investigation into this bulking diet and discuss it with a physician or certified nutrionist. Being a teen in this day and age can be confusing given the net and the fact that any body can write anything down without accountability, especially bodybuilding websites...be careful and be smart, one day you will be 40 and the choice you make as a teen may determine how your life will be as you get older.

Originally Posted by Chriply View Post
    I'm 16 and I'm eating any where around 100 to 150 grams of fat a day, keep in mind I am bulking up. Anyway, I get my carb needs and protein needs. All that bothers me is the fact that I consume so much fat. I understand its calories in vs calories out that will affect weight gain/loss but should I be making the effort to not eat so much damn fat per day?
    You, too Mel, you ****ed up!