chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevelle95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feeling discouraged chasing my dream

Ok now i know some of you guys might try to clown me and **** but i don't care. Basically i want to make to the NFL. Now i don't have a football team at my high school but my plan is to go to community college and play and hopefully get a scholarship after 1-2 years. Yes it is possible to make it to the league taking this route (I.E. Chad Johnson, Steve Smith,Vick Ballard, Cam Newton, Antonio gates who didn't even have experience in football)

Now your wondering how is this dude going to play football at college when he isn't even on any team. Well i am bussing my ass working out, going to the gym 4 days a week and the other days doing football drills and cardio trying to get bigger and faster, doing football agility drills etc..But whats fucckin me up right now is the weightlifting i'm doing.

Its like they arent doing **** for me. I am not progressing at all. When i start to lift after like only 10 minutes i kinda start to feel very mild nausea and if i continue then i definitely get nauseous.Also when i lift i don't think im lifting correctly because i barely sweat and i barely feel them in my muscles.My muscles aren't even that sore after.I would think maybe i'm lifting to light but i actually struggle with the weight.Maybe my lifting routine sucks.

I get more of a workout when i am at home doing pushups or lifting my dumbbell. I dont know whats going on but seeing how ****ty weightlifting has been going for me is really demotivating me. Any help/motivation for me and some tips or even help me tweak my workout regimen so that i go to that collehe in good football shape.