Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

USP Labs Versa-1 safe for a 19 year old to take?

Seen a lot of hype about a new product being released by usp labs called versa 1 but not a lot of information about what it actually is. I am 19 and looking to take this product when it comes out. My question to you all , is this product safe for me to take ?

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by erawso10 View Post
    Seen a lot of hype about a new product being released by usp labs called versa 1 but not a lot of information about what it actually is. I am 19 and looking to take this product when it comes out. My question to you all , is this product safe for me to take ?
    We don't know what's in it yet, so hang tight until the label is out.

I know a 20 year old who tested it and loved it. USPLabs products are typically for 18+, but PowerFULL (their GH booster) is for 21+, so who knows what will happen here.

Can't help you further til Monday (when the specs are released)...

Chances are, at your age, a huge diet will give you greater gains than anything else.
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Erawso. As PricePlow mentioned, we can't say for sure until the ingredient panel is released on January 8th in our Inner Circle release/sale. Typically we recommend that you are 18 or over to use our products, but not knowing the ingredients myself I can't say for sure just yet.

There's only 4 days left before the IC release. If you'd like to see the label as soon as possible and get in on the huge introductory offer you can sign up for our Inner Circle at VERSA-1.com. It's free of course.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Hi Erawso. As PricePlow mentioned, we can't say for sure until the ingredient panel is released on January 8th in our Inner Circle release/sale. Typically we recommend that you are 18 or over to use our products, but not knowing the ingredients myself I can't say for sure just yet.

There's only 4 days left before the IC release. If you'd like to see the label as soon as possible and get in on the huge introductory offer you can sign up for our Inner Circle at VERSA-1.com. It's free of course.
    I dont know why,but i think versa-1 is protein with other goodies in it.
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Knowing USP, even after the label is released, no one will have any idea what half the ingredients are. Good thing, bad thing, it's personal opinion.

As far as safety goes, you're 19, eat lots of food and don't worry about fancy supplements.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erawso10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies everyone!! Been reading on another site that people think it is going to be similar to Animal M-Stak which ive heard is safe for 19 year olds. If it it is a test booster i think i will stay away from it at my age.

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude its not steroids, its just going to be the same re wrapped garbage. Save your money its all hype. If you have your diet in check this product will do absolutely nothing.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Faust24 View Post
    Dude its not steroids, its just going to be the same re wrapped garbage. Save your money its all hype. If you have your diet in check this product will do absolutely nothing.

I wouldn't make such a bold statement till its released and we are able to look at the ingredients. I'm beta testing it right now and I've been pretty impressed so far.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I wouldn't make such a bold statement till its released and we are able to look at the ingredients. I'm beta testing it right now and I've been pretty impressed so far.
    Because the beta testing of their products and retail version always produce the same results? (cough, pink magic, cough)

Glad you're enjoying the beta run, and the ingredient panel release should be interesting.
    A fan of not overthinking.

Registered User ChicagoWineGeek's Avatar
    ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by erawso10 View Post
    So you don't know what it is but you want to take it....

Why?

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChicagoWineGeek View Post
    So you don't know what it is but you want to take it....

Why?
    He seen this

""Since day one I have gained 8.6lbs of solid muscle. (186lb now 194.6lbs) With gaining 8.6lbs in 30 I have never been more defined. Versa-1 is a remarkable product. My in gym intensity, mental alertness/sharpness, drive, focus and desire are unequaled. The size, strength, recovery, fullness of my muscles have never been greater..."
    - Alpha Tester ColbyS -"

I want 8.6lbs of muscle...

and yet Daycrawler called my statement bold.

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He seen this

""Since day one I have gained 8.6lbs of solid muscle. (186lb now 194.6lbs) With gaining 8.6lbs in 30 I have never been more defined. Versa-1 is a remarkable product. My in gym intensity, mental alertness/sharpness, drive, focus and desire are unequaled. The size, strength, recovery, fullness of my muscles have never been greater..."
    - Alpha Tester ColbyS -"

I 100% believe Colby. He's young, aggressive, has great genes, and works out like a freakin ox. The gym he goes to is NO joke... they have lots of powerlifting record holders there, so he's in great hands.

Check out his YouTube channel and see for yourself. He's got a write-up here: jack3d(dot)org/success/colby-strunk

I DO believe that Versa-1 will be great. My biggest concerns are that the standard release is as powerful potency as the beta test, and the cost.

I mean, Compound 20 does amazing things for me. But I need to run it at least 6 weeks (it only starts really kicking in after 3 for me), meaning an 8-week run will cost over $90. I'm not sure that's worth it for most people.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to Monday to see WTF is in there and what the deal is.
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PricePlow View Post
    We don't know what's in it yet, so hang tight until the label is out.

I know a 20 year old who tested it and loved it. USPLabs products are typically for 18+, but PowerFULL (their GH booster) is for 21+, so who knows what will happen here.

Can't help you further til Monday (when the specs are released)...

Chances are, at your age, a huge diet will give you greater gains than anything else.
    lol this, we dont have the slightest clue what the product is.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He seen this

- Alpha Tester ColbyS -"

Yeah, I think it's bold to slam a product without even knowing what it is in it. If it's released and science shows it's crap, then well that's a different story.

Just saying overall, I believe in waiting to have proof to back up the claims I state. To each their own.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im running it now and have noticed good gains. But for a 19 year old, could you take it...yes, do you need it no. All you need to do is eat right, train hard, and time. Nothing comes overnight. Many guys your age want to get huge fast, but what they dont realize is it takes time. As you age, your gain more muslce maturity. When I was 19 I was about 155lbs. Now im 28 and 205lbs. Also at your age all I was taking were protein powders. I think I didnt try creatine untill I was 20.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He seen this

- Alpha Tester ColbyS -"

oh god it's better than all AAS! this must be true

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Usp Labs Prime and Pink Magic is scam. so i hope versa-1 is good product . It would help usp labs reputation. Most of people on norwegian forums dont like usp labs. Just few products such as old jack3d Oxy elite which are popular.

Back to topic. What ever versa-1 is, dont expect anything. Nutrition is the most important key for size and strenght..why? Example.

Workout 6 days at week with normal diet and rest= no really big gain

Workout just 3 days at week with incredible quality nutrition you will actually gain much more

Supplements are supplements. But nutrition should be in check at first. Many people gives bad rep to creatine and other products,but what do you expect of supplements if your diet is crap

When i try supplements i use them standalone and with good quality food. Last 5 years i havent been using shakes,creatine and other supps.just tried herb/plant supps and many of those supps should be removed from marked because they are crap. But i did not lost money on them, i got them from my friend who own supp store.

So to the end, check your nutrition first. Small adjustment can lead to much bigger gains instead of focusing on supps whole time
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've tried many of USPlabs new products and really like them. I think Jack3d Micro is better than Jack3d, I've seen great results with Test Powder and I love Compound 20, it's a great hardening product. I'm going to give Versa-1 a try and will provide my honest opinion.

classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome Badrymz! Will you be logging?

Those of you with questions about the safety and ingredients of VERSA-1...as mentioned the ingredient panel, warnings, and such will be released to out Inner Circle members on 1/8 when we offer a huge introductory sale.

To everyone in this thread who has posted above me I'd like to offer a FREE bottle of VERSA-1 for you to try for yourselves. You can log it, review it, or simply use it. If you'd like a bottle please shoot me your name and a U.S. mailing address and I'll get you hooked up. I hope you like it as much as I did during the testing! Again everyone who has posted ABOVE this post may PM me if they'd like a free bottle of VERSA-1 to try!
    Last edited by classic34; 01-04-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000)
    classic34, how about the guy who posted the first message after your post?

Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    Im running it now and have noticed good gains. But for a 19 year old, could you take it...yes, do you need it no. All you need to do is eat right, train hard, and time. Nothing comes overnight. Many guys your age want to get huge fast, but what they dont realize is it takes time. As you age, your gain more muslce maturity. When I was 19 I was about 155lbs. Now im 28 and 205lbs. Also at your age all I was taking were protein powders. I think I didnt try creatine untill I was 20.
    Another worthless post from changemyoil66.

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cant wait to get mine! logging it with prime, compound 20, DAA, modern BCAA and more. so excited

OP, as others have said, just wait till we know what it is exactly then post on here and we will help you out. at 19, just take the staples. BCAA, protein, creatine, multi, fish oil...etc along with a great training routine and a diet that will yield the results you want. any questions on diet or training, feel free to ask.

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Desoxyn1 View Post
    way to have respect. classy

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    logging it with prime

~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

As always I came out kinda heavy.

I am not doubting this product can "assist" in building muscle, but as with the quote a showed them using. It is deceptive, and I think a lot of GNC goers will be duped into buying a product that can help, but expecting 8 lbs of dry muscle. I also dislike products that take more than 1 bottle to get "full effects" I had someone tell me you don't see Compound 20s "full effect til 2nd bottle", and told roughly same thing about natty testboosters. Now if that is the case again it is deceptive because its marketing to make the product sound cheaper, and will leave a lot of GNC goers out of luck. Also I have some muscle and body magazines with compound 20s ad, it is laughable. I hear its a solid product, and am thinking of ordering. But the ad, o lord, its shameful.

Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Desoxyn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    way to have respect. classy
    Your posts are even worse.

cant wait to get mine! logging it with prime, compound 20, DAA, modern BCAA and more. so excited

OP, as others have said, just wait till we know what it is exactly then post on here and we will help you out. at 19, just take the staples. BCAA, protein, creatine, multi, fish oil...etc along with a great training routine and a diet that will yield the results you want. any questions on diet or training, feel free to ask.
    So, you spent your very own money on Prime, Compound 20, and Modern BCAA. You consider BCAA a staple.

You write "Free Agent" in your signature as if companies regularly track your rep status and will pick you up as soon as they realize your lack of affiliation. "Wow, he's a free agent!"

You put "Student Nurse" in your signature in order to add credence to your posts and make you even more attractive to the aforementioned companies that track your rep status.

Oh, what a fantasy world you live in.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Desoxyn1 View Post
    Seems like Desoxyn1 just set up this username to slam other posters. Not 1 positive post of all 41. what's your real sn?
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    Seems like Desoxyn1 just set up this username to slam other posters. Not 1 positive post of all 41. what's your real sn?
    The only posters I have slammed on this account are you and R1Balla for a grand total of 2 posts. My other usernames are in my signature. You fail yet again. And your neg comment only further exemplifies your distinct inability for introspection.

Originally Posted by SpiceCake View Post
    classic34, how about the guy who posted the first message after your post?
    Haha sorry SpiceCake...only those who posted above the offer.

Very cool to hear...was this sponsored in any way by USPlabs or are these all your own products? Will you be logging only here on bb.com or on other boards as well? I'd love to follow along.

Bumperooni to remind everyone that the Inner Circle release of VERSA-1 is TODAY! Upon the release the ingredients, directions, and a killer package deal will be revealed! If you still haven't signed up for the Inner Circle there's still time to do so by following the banner below!