SatharoX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with workout plan!

Hello there,

I'm 16 years old and I started to work out in the gym about three months ago. I've always liked the idea of having a nice body, so I began to go to the gym after school. My issue is, that I see many workout programs designed for multiple days (4-7) days a week. Because of school I dont have time to go to the gym more than three times a week. Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.

I'm a bit confused on what muscles I should train these days. I, like most teens in the world, would like to have a bigger chest and arms, but I'm not saying no to legs. In the last couple of months I have experimented with benchpress, skullcrushers, curling etc, but I am confused about which muscles I should work on the same day! If a kind and helpful soul could sort out a quick workout plan, then that would be great!

Thank you.

davidwhite7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidwhite7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidwhite7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidwhite7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidwhite7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidwhite7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidwhite7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Push/pull/legs. Look it up