Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies. TheSecondName I will definitely take your advice. I've been tracking a little on my lifts and I have found myself lifting more week to week. Some areas have been less though like bicep exercises I feel less strength gains then my traps which weren't getting as much work in before I started this little journey. Starting tomorrow I will start tracking how much I'm lifting a lot closer, because even if I don't look like I'm getting bigger in pics I could still be getting stronger or not as well.

davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davie08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jw29pa View Post
    You weigh more then me already and thats a good thing. You dont want to be like me. I'm 5'11 150 lbs. I have no muscle.
    Check out my before pic, I was 156lbs and I'm an inch taller than you. This should resemble where you are now, as I wasn't really working out at all at the time.

JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTajzai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, I thought losing weight was hard... It looks like gaining is even harder. Good work so far man!

Originally Posted by JTajzai View Post
    Man, I thought losing weight was hard... It looks like gaining is even harder. Good work so far man!
    In a healthy way for a lot of people it's extremely difficult. For me the easiest way to do it is through nuts or what I prefer almonds. I mix this in cereal to get a quick healthy 800-1000 calories. Still you need protein so with protein shakes I try to add extra calories through seeds(flax, hemp, chia)and coconut oil, I will also throw frozen fruits and veggies in. I've decided now to completely avoid any battered food and just use whole grain/wheat bread and buns to get more carbs/calories. Another helpful food for healthy high calories is peanut butter, my gf has an allergy so I only have it first thing at work or I have wow butter at home.

Week 6 body comp

Ok so I stuck to my 4000 calorie a day diet really well this week, and my new 4 day split program and the day in-between as abs. I consider that day as not really a workout day. So my results came in as a 1.2lb increase in weight subtracting the water difference so this brings me to 176.3lbs at my base of 115.3lbs of water weight. Overall I'm pleased with this week especially after last weeks .3lb loss. My body fat on the machine came in as 10.7% but I feel like that's too low, you can give me an estimate of what you think by my pictures.

Week 6 pictures

Still I see the biggest difference in my back, I'm also working out legs to and they're growing its just a hassle to take a picture of them to.
    Attached Images

rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by davie08 View Post
    Still I see the biggest difference in my back, I'm also working out legs to and they're growing its just a hassle to take a picture of them to.
    You're traps seem to have grown like crazy since you started, or is this a mind game because the photo has been taken differently? Anyway solid progress bud, keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by rvanwaas View Post
    You're traps seem to have grown like crazy since you started, or is this a mind game because the photo has been taken differently? Anyway solid progress bud, keep up the good work!
    Yeah I'm getting that a lot especially from my girlfriend. I did ignore them a bit and now I'm hitting them hard. The photo was a little skewed in the starting pic but if you compare to the week 1 pic it might be easier to see the real differences.

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazing - thanks for posting this, just makes me all the more motivated!

Originally Posted by FitnessFan76 View Post
    Amazing - thanks for posting this, just makes me all the more motivated!
    No problem. I'm likely going to extend this out for another 15 weeks after this 10 week period. I will just put my before and afters from starting to the end of the 10 weeks, and then create a new 15 week bulk. My goal now which has changed since the beginning, is to bulk to 195 and then cut back to 185 and maintain this weight possibly through summer. This plan is more than likely going to be adjusted with not knowing how my body will respond at this point.

Week 7 pictures and body comp

Well this was a bad week, I was really sick and couldn't keep much down. I actually lost about a full pound it's pretty depressing and I'm still losing. One good thing is it's all been fat, so far from what I can see. My body comp I'm too depressed to look at I'm just going to post my pictures for this week and likely next week. I took these pics on thursday but didn't want to post them.
    Attached Images

Scary low level of bodyfat.
    Attached Images

Okay just an update. I've started eating right again I'll post pics today, but I didn't do a body comp. It's just been a couple rough emotional weeks and overall I think it's okay as it probably gave my system a shock. I will make sure next week that I have a body comp and pics on the Thursday.

Week 8 pictures

Sorry I got busy and forgot to post the pictures. I wont screw up again with this. I'm eating right again around 4000 calories a day and around 170 grams of protein a day my workouts have been off the last couple weeks this week will be the beginning of no more bull****.
    Attached Images

Week 9 body comp

well this was good news, as I ate well this past week and got back to my regular workout routine. My weight is actually back up to a touch more than where it was before I was sick. I'm at 176.5 lbs subtracting the water difference for a base of 115.3lbs water. My body fat showed 11.1%, which is about what I would think I'm at right now. I just started on creatine yesterday, I will be loading at about 20-25 grams a day for 5 days. Then I will go down to 5 grams a day.

Will post pics later today!

Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job bro so far, even though it's only been a few weeks, I've noticed a difference in your picture. Great inspiration, keep it going man!

Week 9 pictures

my back looks to have lost some definition and size. I have given it a bit of a break besides doing yoga, but overall I'm okay with how I look for this week.
    Attached Images

Week 10 body comp

Okay so this is the last one for this thread and it was the weirdest one. I started creatine last week and it showed on my body comp a big difference. I had a total body water that was very high about 2.2lbs higher than normal, but my overall weight dropped 2.2lbs over the week subtracting that water difference. The weight loss could be a result of this past weekend being my birthday and I drank a lot without eating my normal calorie amount. Another shock was an increase in lean body mass, it's at it's highest amount since starting, so this means according to the body comp my body fat % is 9.2.

I will post pics today and then start a new thread which will be a 25 week journey to 195-205lbs.

body comp results: total body water: 117.5lbs Lean body mass: 160.6lbs body fat mass: 16.2lbs weight: 176.8lbs

Week 10 pictures

ok so this is the end of my 10 week journey, there was a little hiccup in this 10 weeks but overall I'm pleased with how I did thanks to everyone for the support.
    Attached Images

Starting pics to final week pics

Just thought I'd organize my starting pics with my final pics to see what progress I made.
    Attached Images