Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Back from my ban brahs. So much has happened in the past week.

I got banned for racial comments. I can only assume it was the UY term because everyone else in that thread that mentioned it was banned for it too. Sad, sad.
    Anyways:
    -Girlfriend found out who her roommate was. Some fat band chick. She was instantly pissed. I convinced her to introduce herself to her new roommate. It couldn't be that bad, right? Some fat chicks are real nice.

Sooo much lol. The retard is going to school for music arts and is taking 12 classes this semester and does nothing but study in her room. Bish better learn how to eat her instruments, because she's going to be starving when she's done with school.
    -Any attempts to compromise with her were ignored. Incredibly rude since ******** now shows if the other person read your message.
    -Helped my girlfriend move in yesterday. My girlfriend brought a tv, a fridge, a microwave, and an xbox, despite her saying not to. She walked in, we lol'd. Her roommate was crying last night in her bed. Lol.

Me and my girlfriends dad finally met yesterday, after three years of him badmouthing me every single day. Guy wanted to kill me/ get me arrested/ jailed. He was nervous as hell the whole time. I spoke to him in a professional manner, was very respectful to him and his wife and kids and he loved me. I think. Well, loved me enough to take me out to lunch and ride front seat in his buick. He said I was polite and I'm welcome in his house any time. Feels good to finally get him to stop hating me. My girlfriend said he said something about giving me a job at his company. Feelsgoodman.

In other news:
    Spent 4500 at an auto shop to get my car fixed up. Transmission has problems and something is leaking AGAIN. I haven't even driven it once. Dat Jaguar...

Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000) Vechs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Phucking LOL at roommate!

GJDM at gf's dad
    Weak Lifts

weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow op that's crazy because I got banned for racial comments. I can only assume it was the UY term because everyone else in that thread that mentioned it was banned for it too. Sad, sad.
    Anyways:
    -Girlfriend found out who her roommate was. Some fat band chick. She was instantly pissed. I convinced her to introduce herself to her new roommate. It couldn't be that bad, right? Some fat chicks are real nice.

Sooo much lol. The retard is going to school for music arts and is taking 12 classes this semester and does nothing but study in her room. Bish better learn how to eat her instruments, because she's going to be starving when she's done with school.
    -Any attempts to compromise with her were ignored. Incredibly rude since ******** now shows if the other person read your message.
    -Helped my girlfriend move in yesterday. My girlfriend brought a tv, a fridge, a microwave, and an xbox, despite her saying not to. She walked in, we lol'd. Her roommate was crying last night in her bed. Lol.

Me and my girlfriends dad finally met yesterday, after three years of him badmouthing me every single day. Guy wanted to kill me/ get me arrested/ jailed. He was nervous as hell the whole time. I spoke to him in a professional manner, was very respectful to him and his wife and kids and he loved me. I think. Well, loved me enough to take me out to lunch and ride front seat in his buick. He said I was polite and I'm welcome in his house any time. Feels good to finally get him to stop hating me. My girlfriend said he said something about giving me a job at his company. Feelsgoodman.

In other news:
    Spent 4500 at an auto shop to get my car fixed up. Transmission has problems and something is leaking AGAIN. I haven't even driven it once. Dat Jaguar...

TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000)
    phuck man, what was the single event that makes you think why he started hating you man, and would honestly beat that phat bish with a twinkie

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, busy week bro. Lol'd at:
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Bish better learn how to eat her instruments, because she's going to be starving when she's done with school.
    My girlfriend brought a tv, a fridge, a microwave, and an xbox, despite her saying not to. She walked in, we lol'd. Her roommate was crying last night in her bed. Lol.
    Oh lawd. End well, this will not.

Good on ya, mate. If it's a high paying job, you ought to toss one your ol' pal grux's way.

Dafuq. What year is the Jag?

RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TygaTyga View Post
    phuck man, what was the single event that makes you think why he started hating you man, and would honestly beat that phat bish with a twinkie
    I tried getting him jailed for a few things that he did. It has to do with domestic violence, but that's all I'll say. He ended up spending 40k on lawyer fees to defend himself because of me. He loves his money and was pretty mad, despite him making 500k a year. He called me a loser every single day for like 700 days in a row. Then it all stopped.
    Originally Posted by grux12 View Post
    Damn, busy week bro. Lol'd at:

Oh lawd. End well, this will not.

Good on ya, mate. If it's a high paying job, you ought to toss one your ol' pal grux's way.

Dafuq. What year is the Jag?
    Would you like to work in Detroit?
    Also, 2003 jag.
    Edit: Gf's roommate stocked her room with chips and sugary foods/drinks. So much lol. GF just asked her if she was a diabetic.

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Detroit... Ewwwwww.

Also, 2003 jag.
    Gee whillickers, why are you having so many problems with it?

Originally Posted by grux12 View Post
    Detroit... Ewwwwww.

Gee whillickers, why are you having so many problems with it?
    Because retarded people owned it before. Some fukker heard a squeak and sprayed WD40 all over/around the engine. Petroleum products eat rubber, so I have an extra 2000$ to pay because of that. People who buy expensive cars and don't take care of them, not even once.

Because retarded people owned it before. Some fukker heard a squeak and sprayed WD40 all over/around the engine. Petroleum products eat rubber, so I have an extra 2000$ to pay because of that. People who buy expensive cars and don't take care of them, not even once.
    Oh lawd. I hope you get that fancy pantsy job, breh.

Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tried getting him jailed for a few things that he did. It has to do with domestic violence, but that's all I'll say. He ended up spending 40k on lawyer fees to defend himself because of me. He loves his money and was pretty mad, despite him making 500k a year. He called me a loser every single day for like 700 days in a row. Then it all stopped.

Also, 2003 jag.
    Edit: Gf's roommate stocked her room with chips and sugary foods/drinks. So much lol. GF just asked her if she was a diabetic.
    Dad used to work downtown Detroit for Quicken Loans. It's so nice in that part (absolutely srs). A lot of rich people, take the job. Srs.

And good job on him not hating you anymore, could it be cultural? Cause you two are different? That he just really didnt take a liking to you?

And so glad you're back. I was mad when I saw you got banned </3