Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jasparo's first ever true bulk. Adios skinny-fat!

Thanks for checking out my log. Follow along in my pursuit of the legendary noob gains!

History:
    I've always been thin, wishing to be bigger and stronger. I started lifting in my late teens and through college, but I was very inconsistent until I stopped altogether. It wasn't until my late 20s that I joined a gym and started taking it seriously. For 4 years I pushed myself to get bigger and stronger. I "ate healthy" but had no concept of real nutrition. I followed any number of 4,8,12 week workout plans I found in fitness magazines. I've seen significant gains in overall strength, but not the size results I wanted. Then I discovered bb.com. Ah, the stickys! I wish I had read them a decade ago! Now I'm ready to put it all together and see the gains I've been hoping for!

The Goal:
    A nice clean bulk to 175. I'm hoping to gain ~1 lb per week and reach my target near the end of June. At that point I'll decide to keep bulking or start a 'first ever true cut' log.

The Plan:
    I'm starting with Kris Gethin's 4 DTP trainer. I checked out so many different programs in the stickys that each sounded like something I should try. This one just sounded good to me. In all those plans I pulled from magazines, I never tried the pyramid sets. I'm going to track my progress in this log as well as the calendar function on my bodyspace page. After 4 weeks of DTP I want to try something else but I haven't decided yet.

Nutrition:
    Based on my age/height/weight, I figure my maintenance +10% is 2650 calories, 160 g P, 80 g F. I won't bore you with all the details of how many spoonfulls of PB I eat each day. Just a quick note about whether I hit my target, didn't eat enough, or cheated for that day.

Supplements:
    ON Gold Standard Whey to help me hit those macros
    Creatine 5g per day (no loading thanks to the many posts on this in the forums)
    Multivitamin daily. Just an over the counter variety.
    Fish oil daily.
    PWO - BSN NO Explode. Running low on this one. Might try MusclePharm Assault or White Flood next. We'll see.

Getting Started:
    2013 was supposed to be my year of huge gains, but it got off to a rocky start. Early January I was just getting started with DTP, getting a feel for how much weight I could use for those huge sets. I did the program for a couple weeks and felt that I had it all figured out and I was ready to start pushing it. I was going to start my log and update my bodyspace profile daily. Then I strained my neck. I think it happened during the DB Rows, but I can't be sure since there wasn't any pain right away. For 2 weeks I had a dull pain at the base of my skull that would flare up when I tried to start lifting again. Saw a doctor and physical therapist, who both recommend I just rest. So finally I got back to the gym in early February. I've spent the last 3 weeks gradually increasing the intensity level, making sure that neck pain doesn't come back. Now I'm good to go!
    "Hey, do you know where the weight room is?"

"I can't give up. I've got to try. I can do it! I'm no wimp, I'm a Jerk!"

Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jasparo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2/25/13 4 Week DTP Day 1, Week 1

The workout:
    Leg Press: x50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50
    130, 160, 180, 230, 320, 320, 230, 180, 150, 90
    Calf Raise: x40, 30, 20, 10, 10, 10, 10, 20, 30, 40
    130, 160, 180, 230, 320, 320, 230, 180, 150, 90

Decline Crunch: 5 sets to failure 20, 17, 15, 12, 10

Notes:
    Good workout tonight! Most of those sets needed a rest pause here and there to complete it. I'm only doing bodyweight on those crunches at this point. Maybe next week I'll try it with some added weight.

Nutrition:
    Nailed it today. I think knowing I have 1000 leg presses waiting for me at the end of the day helps me keep focused on my nutrition. I'd hate to try this workout with some 'cheat' meals in my stomach!

2/26/13 4 Week DTP Day 2, Week 1

The workout:
    Should be 30 minutes of interval training, but man I'm still feeling those leg presses. A light jog and some stretching is enough for me.

Nutrition:
    Got all my macros today but added a soda while I was at work. I needed help staying awake while reading training manuals.

2/27/13 4 Week DTP Day 3, Week 1

The workout:
    Incline DB Bench: x30, 20, 10, 5, 5
    35s, 40s, 50s, 55s, 60s
    Close/Neutral Grip Lat Pulldown: x30, 20, 10, 5, 5
    84, 96, 108, 120, 120

Flat DB Bench: x5, 5, 10, 20, 30
    65s, 65s, 55s, 40s, 30s
    Cable Rows: x5, 5, 10, 20, 30
    144, 144, 132, 120, 108

Notes:
    Instead of doing DB rows I went with the cables. Though I'm aware of the Bent Over Row being a terrific exercise, I find it awkward trying to hold that pose while throwing weight around. I suspect these were the cause of a neck injury I sustained a month ago. I'm just going to stay in my comfort zone for this one. Shhh, don't tell Kris.
    I got a late start tonight and I didn't perform like I hoped to. I was able to increase my weight from last week, but my form wasn't as good. I also took more rest-pauses than I'd prefer. But I got it done. Next week I'll probably stick with the same amounts and try to finish it cleanly.

Nutrition:
    I didn't properly pack my lunch today so I had to improvise a bit at work to keep my macros on schedule. If my math is correct then I'd say it was a success.

2/28/13 4 Week DTP Day 4, Week 1

The workout:
    30 minutes on the stationary bike. Interval Training program. Nothing exciting here.

Notes:
    I really didn't feel pumped up for this. I need to take these cardio sessions just as seriously as lifting.

Nutrition:
    Did good today.

3/1/13 4 Week DTP Day 5, Week 1

The workout:
    Cable Curl: x40, 30, 20, 10, 10
    50, 60, 70, 80, 80
    Cable pushdown: x40, 30, 20, 10, 10
    70, 80, 90, 100, 100

Barbell Curl: x10, 10, 20, 30, 40
    50, 50, 40, 30, 20
    Skullcrushers: x10, 10, 20, 30, 40
    50, 50, 40, 30, 20

Hanging Leg Raise: 5 x failure
    25, 20, 17, 15, 15

Notes:
    I felt great going in tonight, but I wasn't able to increase weights from last week like I thought I would. I'll try again next week. My wrists get a little sore during skullcrushers. I'll probably post a question in the forums if it continues.

Nutrition:
    Crazy day at work today. I could not get away to munch on all my prepared snacks. I had to compensate with a big dinner and another late night snack to hit my macros.

3/3/13 4 Week DTP Day 6, Week 1

The Workout:
    Barbell Behind-neck Press: x40, 30, 20, 15, 10
    40, 50, 60, 65, 70
    Cable Upright Rows: x40, 30, 20, 15, 10
    50, 60, 70, 80, 90

Arnold Press: x10, 15, 20, 30, 40
    35s, 30s, 25s, 20s, 10s
    DB Shrug: x10, 15, 20, 30, 40
    60s, 60s, 55s, 45s, 35s

Notes:
    After a long day of running errands with the family in tow and cleaning up the house, I couldn't weight to hit the gym tonight. I bumped up the weights this week and felt really good about it. There were some rest-pauses here and there.
    For barbell presses, I graduated from the pre-weighted barbells to the regular bar. Finally! My gym has a rack for seated barbell press, but I found the setup to be awkward for behind the neck presses. The seat back is just barely forward enough for a normal press to clear the hooks. Going behind my neck made the bar hit the hooks on the way up. I had to scoot forward, but then I had no back support. Maybe I'll be ok without it. I check around the forums.
    My grip gave out on the shrugs before my traps did. Might be time to get some wrist straps.

Nutrition:
    Fail. All that running around was not good for counting my macros. Quick breakfast, fast food for lunch, dinner with in-laws. I imagine I got my total calories, but of course proteins:fats:carbs were all way off. I'll need to get weekend nutrition figured out if I'm going to get the gains I want.

89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great stuff bro! keep it going
    YouTube Fitness - www.youtube.com/1989JohnnyD
    YouTube Gaming - www.youtube.com/JohnnyDGaming89
    ******** - www.********.com/JohnnyD1989
    Twitter - @JohnnyDF1989
    Instagram - JohnnyDF89
    PSN - JohnnyDF89
    Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969931

Originally Posted by 89JVH View Post
    Great stuff bro! keep it going
    Thanks for the support!

3/4/13 4 Week DTP Day 1, Week 2

The workout:
    130, 160, 180, 250, 340, 340, 250, 180, 160, 110
    130, 160, 180, 250, 340, 340, 250, 180, 160, 110

Decline Crunch: 5 sets to failure 15, 13, 12, 10, 8

Notes:
    Good stuff. Tonight I was able to add some weight to the heavier reps. I also had better endurance on the second half of the pyramid going back down. Next week I'll start off a little heavier and see if I can hit the same weight on the 2nd half. Added 10 lb plate to crunchs this time.

Nutrition:
    It was close. Dentist appointment for fillings threw off my schedule but I was able to finish my macros. Just had to drink my morning shake that night.

3/5/13 4 Week DTP Day 2, Week 2

The workout:
    Once again just a light jog and some stretching. I kinda think I could have gone ahead with some more intense interval training. I think my recovery from leg day is getting better. Next week!

Nutrition:
    I didn't do so hot today. Couldn't resist going out to lunch with coworkers. I'm going to hate myself for days like this if I don't get those results I'm after. I need to stay focused!

3/6/13 4 Week DTP Day 3, Week 2

The workout:
    35s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 60s
    84, 96, 108, 120, 132

65s, 65s, 55s, 40s, 30s
    144, 144, 132, 120, 108

Notes:
    I felt great going in today. My plan was to pretty much do the same as last week but with better form. I think I accomplished this goal. The sets were still very tough. I'm not sure if I'll be able to increase the amounts for next week. We'll see. I looked through my old training notebooks and could not find records for benching dumbells heavier than 50 lbs, so I'm very proud of 65s!
    I have not been taking pwo this week. My supply of BSN NO ran out, but my WhiteFlood came in today. Next week should be interesting.

Nutrition:
    Good day. Kept to my regular meal plan.

3/8/13 4 Week DTP Day 5, Week 2

The workout:
    50, 60, 70, 80, 80
    80, 90, 100, 110, 110

50, 50, 40, 30, 20
    DB Skullcrushers: x10, 10, 20, 30, 40
    25s, 20s, 15s, 10s, 10s

30, 20, 20, 15, 12

Notes:
    Some progress this week, but not much. Felt good though. Using dumbells for skullcrushers worked, but now I've got to figure my weight progression again.

Nutrition:
    Pretty solid today.

3/10/13 4 Week DTP Day 6, Week 2

The Workout:
    45, 55, 55, 60, 65
    50, 60, 70, 80, 90

40s, 30s, 20s, 15s, 10s
    70s, 65s, 60s, 55s, 45s

Notes:
    I feel like I can do a little more on the first sets. Maybe next week. Arnold Press was tough. I don't think I can go higher, but I don't need to decrease weight as quickly next week.

Nutrition:
    Much better compared to last weekend, but still not great. I decided to make sure I at least had my calories, so when in doubt I just ate.

3/11/13 4 Week DTP Day 1, Week 3

The workout:
    140, 170, 200, 270, 360, 360, 270, 200, 170, 130
    140, 170, 200, 270, 360, 360, 270, 200, 170, 130

Decline Crunch +10lbs: 5 sets to failure 20, 13, 12, 10, 10

Notes:
    Solid increases all around. Still wearing out on the back half of the pyramid.

Nutrition:
    Followed standard diet today.

3/13/13 4 Week DTP Day 3, Week 3

The workout:
    35s, 40s, 50s, 55s, 55s
    84, 96, 108, 120, 120

65s, 65s, 55s, 40s, 25s
    144, 144, 132, 120, 108

Notes:
    I didn't perform as well this week as last week. Something just wasn't there. I need to push it next week and at least get back to previous weeks.

Nutrition:

3/15/13 4 Week DTP Day 5, Week 3

The workout:
    50, 60, 70, 80, 80
    80, 90, 100, 110, 110

50, 50, 40, 30, 20
    20s, 20s, 15s, 10s, 10s

25, 20, 20, 12, 12

Notes:
    Just can't make gains on my curls. Each set sure feels like I'm going to failure, so I'd say it's not lack of intensity. Just keep pushing and see what I can do. Abs were a bit weaker today.

Nutrition:
    Pretty solid today.

3/17/13 4 Week DTP Day 6, Week 3

The Workout:
    45, 55, 60, 65, 75
    60, 70, 80, 90, 100

40s, 35s, 30s, 20s, 15s
    70s, 65s, 60s, 50s, 40s

Notes:
    Nice gains on the first set. Improved endurance on the second set, except for shrugs. My grip just isn't strong enough. I'm going to need straps if my traps are ever going to grow.

Nutrition:
    Finally a solid diet on a weekend. I need to keep this up!

3/18/13 4 Week DTP Day 1, Week 4

The workout:
    140, 170, 200, 270, 360, 360, 270, 200, 170, 140
    140, 170, 200, 270, 360, 360, 270, 200, 170, 140

Decline Crunch +10lbs: 5 sets to failure 20, 17, 15, 12, 12

Notes:
    I didn't increase my weight from last week. But I was able to maintain the same amounts on the back half of the pyramid. That's a first, so I'll call it progress.

Nutrition:
    Followed standard diet today.

Thoughts on last Leg day for DTP:
    I've seen HUGE strength gains for my legs on this program. I checked my logbook. My first attempt was back on 12/31. My pyramid started at 90lbs and peaked at 210! So much stronger now, or at least stronger within this program. Looking forward to taking new leg measurements when the whole thing is over.
    I really enjoyed the leg days. It was fun just camping out at one machine knowing I wouldn't be done until I absolutely killed my legs. Have A LOT of work to get done and then getting it done. Good stuff.

3/20/13 4 Week DTP Day 3, Week 4

The workout:
    35s, 45s, 55s, 60s, 60s
    84, 96, 108, 120, 120

65s, 70s (PR!), 60s, 45s, 35s
    144, 144, 132, 120, 108

Notes:
    Much better this week. Felt strong the whole way through. Still not making huge progress on the pulldowns/rows. I imagine progress would have been better with the dumbells where I could increase in smaller increments. In the future, I'll need to work on my bent-over rows so I don't roadblock myself again.

Nutrition:

Thoughts on last Chest/Back day for DTP:
    These are fun sets, and give a great pump. I surprised myself that I was able to keep my strength for those heavy sets on DB press. Enough to hit new PRs. 60 tough reps then pushing even harder to get those 60s and 70s up. I'm very proud of that. But I think 60s might be as big as I can do for Inclines. Getting those from my knees up into position was a gamble!

3/22/13 4 Week DTP Day 5, Week 4

The workout:
    50, 60, 70, 80, 80
    80, 90, 100, 110, 110

50, 50, 40, 30, 20
    25s, 20s, 15s, 10s, 10s

30, 25, 18, 15, 15

Notes:
    Again no major progress today. Maybe some of those sets were complete with a little less cheating than last week, but that's about the best I could say. Abs were stronger, though.

Nutrition:
    Pretty solid today.

Thoughts on last Arm day for DTP:
    Arms did not progress as well as I'd hoped on this program. Maybe that just points out that arms area weakness for me. Also indicates that it's time to move on to a different program. Hoping I can find something new that my arms will respond well to.

4/2/13 Shortcut to Size Day 1, Week 1

The DTP program was fun, but I've been wanting to get back to something more conventional. I haven't done squats, deadlifts or barbell bench in 3 months! Time to fix that. I chose the shortcut to size program because it has those three lifts. If this program goes well then I will reach my target goal of 175 at the end! I took one week to practice the program, making sure I remembered proper form on the lifts and learning the new ones. Time to start tracking and keep pushing toward that goal!

The workout:
    (+ Rest Pause after final set for all lifts)
    BB Bench 4x12: 120, 120, 120, 120, +120x5
    Incline BB Bench 3x12: 70, 70, 70, +70x9
    Incline DB Fly 3x15: 15, 15, 15, +15x11
    Cable Crossover 3x15: 12, 12, 12, +12x15
    Tricep Pushdowns 4x15: 90, 90, 90, 90, +90x7
    Lying DB Tricep Extension 3x15: 10, 10, 10, +10x12
    Cable Overheard Tricep Extension 3x15: 45, 45, 45, +45x8
    Standing Calf Raise 3x20: 45, 45, 45, +45x7
    Seated Calf Raise 3x20: 25, 25, 25, +25x20

Notes:
    I'm pretty disappointed with my strength for benchpress and calfraises. If I can't get this numbers to more respectable amounts over the next 12 weeks then I'll need to do a strength program for a while. We'll see. I like the program so far.

Nutrition:
    Great until I realized I left my chicken at home! I had to scarf it down later, but it all worked out.

4/3/13 Shortcut to Size Day 2, Week 1

The workout:
    Dumbell Bent Over Row 4x12: 55, 55, 55, 55, +55x6
    Widegrip Pulldown 3x12: 84, 84, 84, +84x6
    Seated Row 3x12: 96, 96, 96, +96x8
    Straight Arm Pulldown 3x15: 24, 24, 36, +36x4
    Barbell Curl 4x12: 40, 45, 45, 45, +45x4
    Dumbell Incline Curl 3x15: 8, 8, 10, +10x9
    High Cable Curl 3x15: 12, 12, 12, +12x9
    Hip Thrust 3xFailure
    Crunches 3xFailure
    Oblique Crunches 3xFailure

Notes:
    Felt good tonight. The standing high bar rows were really awkward for me so I changed them to seated rows.

Nutrition:
    Had to eat lunch on the road today. Qdoba has great information on their website. I was able to pick/choose my burrito toppings to fit my macros exactly!

4/5/13 Shortcut to Size Day 3, Week 1

The workout:
    Dumbell Shoulder Press 4x12: 30, 35, 35, 30, +30x5
    Side Lateral Raise 3x15: 10, 10, 10, +10x8
    Front Cable Raise 3x12: 10, 10, 10, +10x8
    PecDeck Delt Flys 3x15: 20, 40, 40, +40x8
    Dumbell Shrug 4x12: 70, 75, 80, 85, +85x8
    Seated Calf Raise 4x25: 25, 25, 25, 35, +35x15
    LegPress Calf Raise 4x25: 50, 50, 50, 50, +50x12

Notes:
    Why did I go so long without getting lifting straps? They were a huge help on my shrugs. A little disappointed with my DB shoulder press. I had to back it off to keep good form, but that will help in the long run I'm sure.

Nutrition:
    Stuck to the program today

4/6/13 Shortcut to Size Day 4, Week 1

The workout:
    Squat 4x12: 190, 190, 190, 190, +190x5
    One leg Leg Press 3x12: 50, 50, 50, +50x5
    Leg Extension 3x15: 16, 16, 16, +16x7
    Romanian Deadlift 3x12: 120, 120, 120, +120x6
    Leg Curl 3x15: 16, 16, 16, +16x6
    Bent knee leg raise 3x20
    Crunch 3x20
    Plank 60sec x 3

Notes:
    Not impressed by my squats, but it wasn't too bad. Lifting straps again showed their value on deadlifts.

Nutrition:

4/7/13 Shortcut to Size Day 1, Week 2

The workout:
    BB Bench 4x9: 130, 140, 150, 150, +150x5
    Incline BB Bench 3x9: 80, 90, 90, +90x4
    Incline DB Fly 3x11: 20, 25, 25, +25x5
    Cable Crossover 3x11: 24, 24, 24, +24x6
    Tricep Pushdowns 4x11: 100, 100, 100, 100, +100x7
    Lying DB Tricep Extension 3x11: 15, 15, 15, +15x6
    Cable Overheard Tricep Extension 3x11: 50, 50 ,60, +60x6
    Standing Calf Raise 4x15: 55, 55, 65, 65, +65x7
    Seated Calf Raise 4x15: 35 ,35, 35, 35, +35x10

Notes:
    Better numbers for my ego this week. Still won't blow anyone away, but at least I'm less ashamed.

Nutrition:
    Didn't have time to prepare my meals today. Improvised and that probably did not meet my macros.
    Last edited by Jasparo; 04-20-2013 at 07:39 PM.

4/10/13 Shortcut to Size Day 2, Week 2

The workout:
    Dumbell Bent Over Row 4x9: 65, 65, 65, 65, +65x6
    Widegrip Pulldown 3x9: 108, 108, 108, +108x4
    Seated Row 3x9: 108, 108, 108, +108x6
    Straight Arm Pulldown 3x11: 36, 36, 36, +36x5
    Barbell Curl 4x9: 55, 55, 55, 55, +55x3
    Dumbell Incline Curl 3x11: 12, 12, 12, +12x6
    High Cable Curl 3x11: 24, 24, 24, +24x5
    Hip Thrust 3xFailure
    Crunches 3xFailure
    Oblique Crunches 3xFailure

Notes:
    Going heavier is tough with the cable sets. I'm already at the low end, so each added plate to the stack is a huge % increase. I did ok today, but form was starting to suffer. Next week will be rough. Had to grab the pink 12lb dumbells from the aerobics class area. Glad I lift late at night with few witnesses.

Nutrition:
    Pretty normal day.

4/14/13 Shortcut to Size Day 3, Week 1

The workout:
    Dumbell Shoulder Press 4x9: 35, 40, 40, 40, +40x3
    Side Lateral Raise 3x11: 12, 15, 15, +15x6
    Front Cable Raise 3x11: 15, 15, 15, +15x6
    PecDeck Delt Flys 3x11: 50, 50, 50, +50x6
    Dumbell Shrug 4x9: 90, 90, 95, 95, +95x5
    Seated Calf Raise 4x15: 35, 45, 55, 65, +65x10
    LegPress Calf Raise 4x15: 50, 50, 50, 50, +50x8

Notes:
    Felt sick for a couple days this week. Actually thought "oh no, there goes my gains" while I was puking at 3am. Strange experience. I'm sure that will cost me a pound or two on my progress. Finally felt good enough to get back to the gym today. I was glad to see that I was still able to push progress

Nutrition:
    Got back on track after a couple days of not eating much. I'll need to be focused to get it all back.

4/15/13 Shortcut to Size Day 4, Week 2

The workout:
    Squat 4x9: 210, 210, 210, 210, +210x4
    One leg Leg Press 3x9: 60, 70, 70, +70x5
    Leg Extension 3x11: 22, 22, 27, +27x8
    Romanian Deadlift 3x9: 140, 140, 140, 140, +140x4
    Leg Curl 3x11: 22, 22, 22, +22x5
    Bent knee leg raise 3x20
    Crunch 3x20
    Plank 60sec x 3

Notes:
    Squats felt great today. I feel like I could have pushed it a little harder on leg extensions. I'll probably post a video of my RDL form sometime. I think I've got it, but I'll feel better when I can get someone to evaluate me.

Nutrition:

4/16/13 Shortcut to Size Day 1, Week 3

The workout:
    (+ Drop Set after final set for all lifts)
    BB Bench 4x6: 160, 170, 170, 170, 120x8
    Incline BB Bench 3x6: 110, 120, 120, 100x8
    Incline DB Fly 3x8: 30, 30, 30, 20x8
    Cable Crossover 3x8: 36, 36, 36, 24x8
    Tricep Pushdowns 4x8: 110, 110, 120, 120, 90x8
    Lying DB Tricep Extension 3x8: 20, 20, 20, 15x7
    Cable Overheard Tricep Extension 3x8: 70, 70, 70, 50x8
    Standing Calf Raise 4x10: 75, 80, 80, 80, 65x10
    Seated Calf Raise 4x10: 45, 55, 65, 65, 45x10

Notes:
    Starting a fresh week on schedule. Time to focus and gain back what I lost from that bit of illness last week! Saw a nice jump in incline bench today. Cable crossover was rough.

Nutrition:
    Nailed it today