MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000)

Physique of the Week challenge! Could use some help from my bb.com friends :)

So I was selected to be in this weeks Physique of the Week challenge and was wondering if any of you guys would be willing to toss this guy some help. Could really use it as these pretty well are a popularity contest in the final stages. It would mean a lot

If you follow this link, I'm #2 - Mike Grzesik, just click "like".
    www.physiqueoftheweek.com/fitness-competition

Thank you!

Also, I'll be competing in the IFBB North Americans at the end of august, and the individual who I came 2nd to at my prior show just got his pro card! Feeling incredibly motivated and hopeful! 'tis within reach!

I'll be posting updates, motivational material, and progress pics on my ******** competitor page, and on instagram throughout this prep and after, and if any of you would be interested in following, here are the links for that..

********: www.********.com/mikegfitness
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/mikegrzesik
    * VPX Sports Representative *
    http://www.vpxsports.com/

Next stop: IFBB North American Championships

Pro card bound ;)

********: http://www.********.com/mikegfitness (<-- Competitor Page, like dat chit)
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mikegrzesik

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have an awesome physique, man. Jesus.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman