spicyshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Vertical jump bible plyometrics only

Hey!
    If i do the VJB plyometrics routine ONLY ! without any weight training routine, how much will i gain? Please share your experience with me!
    (sorry for bad English)
    Last edited by spicyshooter; 01-04-2013 at 01:37 AM.

MJD1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u need to be Squating 1.5X your Bodyweight first to do plyometrics
    i'm currently doing a VJB plyometric program & i still do weights 2 times a week

Originally Posted by MJD1990 View Post
    u need to be Squating 1.5X your Bodyweight first to do plyometrics
    i'm currently doing a VJB plyometric program & i still do weights 2 times a week
    Well the problem is i dont have an excess to a gym , and the bodyweight strength training routine is very demanding! plus i think that my running vertical is the same as my standing vertical!

lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) lubrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please provide more information unless you expect super generic answers. 6' 143lbs from your avatar is not enough information.

What is your standing vert? What is your running vert off one and two feet? An untrained one footed leaper can gain more from pure reactive training than a two footed leaper (need greater strength base), I'd imagine.

Originally Posted by lubrizzle View Post
    Please provide more information unless you expect super generic answers. 6' 143lbs from your avatar is not enough information.

What is your standing vert? What is your running vert off one and two feet? An untrained one footed leaper can gain more from pure reactive training than a two footed leaper (need greater strength base), I'd imagine.

My standing vertical is 18 inches :'( , my running vertical off one and two feet is the same 18.5 inches!

ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spicyshooter View Post
    My standing vertical is 18 inches :'( , my running vertical off one and two feet is the same 18.5 inches!
    dude, you need to use the jump manual, thatwill get you about 12 inches to your vertical jump

conorlowe32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) conorlowe32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) conorlowe32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) conorlowe32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) conorlowe32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) conorlowe32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I got the Max Vertical Jump System off amazon for like $2.99 and it is just as good or better then all the programs websites are selling for like $60, I have already gained 7inches in about 9weeks. Might check it out.

I'm currently doing sprints (100m , six sets ) , i gained about 3-4 inches in month and a half. Thanks for your help anyway!

AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spicyshooter View Post
    ummm...your standing vert and running vert shouldn't be the same. Your running vert should be several inches higher than your standing vert, several like 6-8 inches, not .5 inches.

You problem is your strength. You have to lift weights. Simple as that. All those jump bible books and vert plyo workouts can only do so much for you, and not much at all without leg and core strength.

You say you don't have a gym to go to, well start researching ways to still get good lifts in without a gym. You can buy a small squat/bench bar. or you can rig some things up like grabbing a backpack, filling it with heavy items and then holding it against your chest with your arms crossed over it, not wearing it on your back though, very bad idea. Or taking that backpack and holding it above you and squatting.

Not having a access to a gym is just an excuse. you will be surprised what your brain can do if you use it properly. Start thinking of ways to get good lifts in outside of a gym. Or save up some money and buy a squat/bench bar and some plates. won't be that expensive.

wiggahigga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggahigga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggahigga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people are more gifted then others
    New to weightlifting and trying to improve
    Squat 135 x12
    Bench 135 x12