Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 months back!

Registered User GYMnasticBOXING's Avatar
    GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2 months back!

I apologize I know this isn't IFBB related but this is the only forum I frequently visit so id like to share my update here first most. I entered the $100,000 transformation challenge im 100% positive ill win it and I figured people who like the IFBB would interested in my updates im putting on huge amounts of muscle its been only 2 months back and I estimate ive put on roughly 35 lbs of muscle and lost tremendous amounts of fat since I started. Im very excited about my gains thus far the NFL combine 225 record on bench is 49 repetitions 1 month back and im able to perform 57 reps,my plans are to try out for the NFL once ive meet my goals i believe my physical prowess will be to much to ignore once I am at my peak.My name is cody valdez I am entering this competition after roughly a 6 month layoff from lifting weights due to injuries. In that time I atrophied significantly from my prior shape and gained a substantial amount of fat due to not changing my high caloric diet. I have always been avid about the gym from a young age I come from a powerlifting background but through injuries over the years I have adapted my workouts from purely a powerlifting standpoint to mostly plyometrics and gymnastics. I am going to undergo the most drastic transformation in 3 months anyone has seen.

MY GOALS
    The goals I have set for myself will seem absolutely extreme but I am merely returning to my prior physical condition before my injuries and hopefully surpassing in some circumstances. Overall I am expecting to gain 40lbs of muscle in this period of time while loosing every ounce of fat my target goal is 265-270 lbs at 6-9 % body fat I will be doing this while increasing my strength and speed drastically. Once I have reached or surpassed my target goals I intend to try out for the NFL. My fastest 40 yard dash time was 4.54 at a bodyweight of 270 lbs i would like to potentially reduce my 40 yard dash time to 4.45-4.50 at a bodyweight of 265-270 lbs my speed to weight ratio would be amongst the best in the NFL and could potentially get me drafted as long I can perform on the field I believe my chances are very possible.

PERFORMANCE GOALS STARTING/FINISHING
    BENCHPRESS 225 repetitions
    starting- 225x22 repetitions first workout back
    CURRENT-225x57
    finishing goal- 225x60 repetitions

BENCHPRESS 405 repetitions
    starting- 405x4 repetitions first workout back
    CURRENT-405x12
    finishing goal- 405x15 repetitions

DEADLIFT MAX
    starting- 605 first workout back
    CURRENT-730
    finishing goal- 750

PULLUPS REPETITIONS
    starting- 20 reps first workout back
    CURRENT-42 reps
    finishing goal- 60 repetitions

40 YARD DASH
    starting- 4.89 seconds first workout back
    CURRENT-4.56
    finishing goal- 4.45- 4.50 seconds

VERTICAL JUMP
    starting- 26 inches
    CURRENT-34
    finishing goal- 35 inches

CLEAN
    start- 305 first workout back
    CURRENT-375
    finish- 405
    Attached Images

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If the whole NFL thing doesn't workout for you, give bodybuilding a shot....you have sick genetics.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any b4 pics?

age?
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy forearms and Cutleresque quads

GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYMnasticBOXING will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry i meant to post this picture the first one is from last month
    Attached Images

im 23 years old

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do NFL teams do celltech tests on new draftees? (srs)

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Saw this troll post a while back, good luck with your cell tec goals in 2013. mirin tho

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    they supposedly do... however a lot of guys are on gear or PEDs

I seriously doubt any highly competitive sport (top sports... not frikkin curling type stuff) athletes don't use some sort of PED

troll? and every sports sanction tests all athletes im clean though so ill be perfectly fine im willing to get my blood work done at any time because im very close to trying out so have to be clean

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ah, so this is a troll thread.

you can't expect anyone with a working brain to believe you're clean

you look awesome though, if that really is you... nice..

musclemania would be a great contest for you

hehe

Full Blown Baby

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    ah, so this is a troll thread.

you can't expect anyone with a working brain to believe you're clean

you look awesome though, if that really is you... nice..

musclemania would be a great contest for you
    TBH, he couldn't say he was using if he is planning to try out. Could come back to bite him in the ass. I'd rather him just say he will pass any test they give him. At least then he won't be lying

@Larfleeze, damn near every athlete is on something or another. Testing is a joke anyways, but even if it wasn't the sports industry is such a huge financial hog that people would find ways around it anyways. Balco specifically designed things to pass the current tests.

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see you being able to run a 4.5 at 265 lbs. Keep up the good work though.

Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    I highly doubt it. Every now and then you'll get a player who tests hot off of a "random" drug test but they get suspended for a few games + a fine and then are back playing again. (Lol, like the PED's just wore off or something).

Have to keep in mind these are athletes competing for millions of dollars and a few bad games could get the benched and eventually cut from the team. Talk about always having to be on your A game.
    Last edited by Musc1eBound; 04-03-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're serious you should scratch your attempt at making an NFL team. A: I doubt your stats are really anywhere close to what you say. B: even if they were you didn't say you have any experience playing football which means you'll have almost zero chance at making a team. C: I laughed my ass off when you said you were clean.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you do the numbers you state, you might get onto a team for try outs and maybe even drafted, who knows. There are a few guys that have pulled off walking on and making a team.

Remember, coaches like guys that have football instincts and see their fair share of physical phenoms with the instincts of an ant. Hope you have some moves.

well i understand there is always going to be skeptical people out there and thats fine its doesn't bother i will be posting some videos shortly of me performing, juice is a touchy subject and all i can say is i will pass a drug test whenever asked, i appreciate any positive feedback

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you claim natty?

i don't even believe that's you in those pics, but who ever it is, solid physique

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    If you're serious you should scratch your attempt at making an NFL team. A: I doubt your stats are really anywhere close to what you say. B: even if they were you didn't say you have any experience playing football which means you'll have almost zero chance at making a team. C: I laughed my ass off when you said you were clean.
    Brb going on forums and discussing felonies in hopes of making the NFL

Lolololo get a grip.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    so you claim natty?

i don't even believe that's you in those pics, but who ever it is, solid physique
    If you look at his last post, he claimed that he'll pass any drug test they give him. I think that's the proper revision.

His physique is damn impressive, especially for being 23. If it isn't him then he has posted quite a few pictures of whoever it is(from looking at his post history), but I'm guessing it is probably actually him. Definitely would be interested to see some training videos, that 40 would be damn impressive for someone at your weight.

there here is some pics to prove its me lol lets end that ridiculous conversation common guys really? and for drugs again people lets be adults no athlete can talk about this all i can say is "i will pass any test any time"
    Attached Images

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GYMnasticBOXING View Post
    there here is some pics to prove its me lol lets end that ridiculous conversation common guys really? and for drugs again people lets be adults no athlete can talk about this all i can say is "i will pass any test any time"
    Piece of advice to you my friend. If you intend to compete in sports, you need to get your speech down better. ADAMANTLY refuse any suggestion that you are doping or using steroids or any PEDs. Simply saying, "I will pass a test and I can't say more because it is a sensitive topic" is pretty much an admitting to using. Don't let people online get you to write something you will regret later on.

respect man

Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    Piece of advice to you my friend. If you intend to compete in sports, you need to get your speech down better. ADAMANTLY refuse any suggestion that you are doping or using steroids or any PEDs. Simply saying, "I will pass a test and I can't say more because it is a sensitive topic" is pretty much an admitting to using. Don't let people online get you to write something you will regret later on.
    I guess you're right.

I don't see why it's gotta be such a secret though. Football players should be allowed to tell the truth and not have testing. Drug testing is so stupid. Who are the idiots that require this? And do they actually believe the athletes are all natural?
    Full Blown Baby

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    I guess you're right.

I don't see why it's gotta be such a secret though. Football players should be allowed to tell the truth and not have testing. Drug testing is so stupid. Who are the idiots that require this? And do they actually believe the athletes are all natural?
    I agree with you, but this is America we're talking about.

It's okay to be a disgusting fat slob.

It's okay to be a violent drunkard.

It's okay to destroy your lungs through smoking darts.

God forbid you want a better body or want to do psychedelics.

(Although it's okay to take hormones in the way of birth control or if you want to have a sex change).

Also we don't want Billy Joe that to know his favorite football hero isn't all natural 260lbs of freedom/democracy and liberty.

Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chroma is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally Posted by NVious View Post

(Although it's okay to take hormones in the way of birth control or if you want to have a sex change).

Also we don't want Billy Joe that to know his favorite football hero isn't all natural 260lbs of freedom/democracy and liberty.
    hilarious and sadly true....

ahahahahah what is that picture?

Originally Posted by NVious View Post

Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    I will pass any test and that'll speak for itself. Don't think there is anything wrong with that on this forum. If he was conducting an interview then sure.

Also, you should screw football and just hop on the IFBB train. Physique definitely has potential

yah bodybuilding is great i absolutely respect the lifestyle, not trying to be narcissistic but i have world class athletic ability so i have to try out for sports when im young