Closed Thread
    Eric94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need more advice, help?!

Hey guys, still kind of a newbie here. Anyways, I've made a few posts about how I wanted to begin my diet. Specifically, I want to lost lots of body fat, and eventually have abs and be fit. I can say I'm chunky, however you'd define a 175ib 19 year old. Since we're in 2013 already, I think it's about time to finally start my diet the right way. So, I've been doing cardio lately. What I'm trying to do is eat less calories, and exercise to burn more calories than what I consume [like I was told to do, here on the forum]. Unfortunately, I get so hungry during the day and I end up cheating my "diet". I also stated in my first post here that I was a type 1 diabetic and I'm on insulin. I inject myself before every meal so it's pretty crucial that I eat 3 times a day [five if you include snacks in between]... I think this diet will benefit me in many ways. So with your help, I'd really like advice. What exercises to do as a starter, and what things to eat. Much appreciated!

GandalfThePimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GandalfThePimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GandalfThePimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GandalfThePimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GandalfThePimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GandalfThePimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GandalfThePimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Eric94 View Post
    Hey guys, still kind of a newbie here. Anyways, I've made a few posts about how I wanted to begin my diet. Specifically, I want to lost lots of body fat, and eventually have abs and be fit. I can say I'm chunky, however you'd define a 175ib 19 year old. Since we're in 2013 already, I think it's about time to finally start my diet the right way. So, I've been doing cardio lately. What I'm trying to do is eat less calories, and exercise to burn more calories than what I consume [like I was told to do, here on the forum]. Unfortunately, I get so hungry during the day and I end up cheating my "diet". I also stated in my first post here that I was a type 1 diabetic and I'm on insulin. I inject myself before every meal so it's pretty crucial that I eat 3 times a day [five if you include snacks in between]... I think this diet will benefit me in many ways. So with your help, I'd really like advice. What exercises to do as a starter, and what things to eat. Much appreciated!
    Compound Exercises.
    Caloric Deficit.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1703981&page=1

Find yourself a program. Set some Goals.

Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In terms of being hungry all the time complex carbs such as whole wheat anything vs white (simple carbs) alternatives will leave you feeling fuller longer. I would recommend learning how many calories are in the food you eat because losing weight is all about burning more calories than your consuming, and it is very easy to consume an excess when you are unaware if it is a calorie dense food or not.
    https://www.pinnaclephysique.com/online-coaching

Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100) Orxan652 is not very well liked. (-100)
    you need to remember a few rules
    1. cardio doesnt help so much if you dont have the right diet. i have friends that never do cardio. but still they can lean up to 6-7 % bodyfat.
    2. you just have to eat less, than what you are use to. remember that you should starve. its the wosrt thing you can do. becuase you will just lose muscle weight. so the best thing is eating small meals and like 5-6 times a day. you should still try to get protein in you.
    3. and train a lot of weight training. deadlifts, bench press and so on. good luck. if you more quaestions feel free to ask

16.75" of Clive wannabe natypes's Avatar
    natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    read the stickies
    You are the only problem you will ever have and YOU are the only solution.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB