Registered User ScottishSpartan's Avatar
    ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Potassium Deficiency?!?!

Ok, so I am new to the body building world and have many questions. Right now I am just going to inquire about Potassium (K). It seems to me, my diet has been the hardest part about my work out schedule. Only recently have I truly started to count my caloric intake and as well as track protein, carbs, as well as many other vitamins. I don't get enough Potassium; some days even none! So I have four questions about Potassium.

1. Is it the essential to muscle building and weight lifting world? - Pop-Eye (Spinach high in Potassium) -
    2. Is there a supplement or vitamin that has more than 500-1,000 mg?
    3. Is there a difference of Potassium Gluconate and Potassium Chloride?
    4. Do most people here get their daily Potassium intake?