z9w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17% bodyfat to 10% in 10 weeks?

Is this possible with a strict diet and workout plan with alot of cardio?

Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes. When i wrestled i could drop a full body fat% in less than a few days. but we went balls to the damn wall in our practices and also had to eat at a caloric deficit so we never went over our weight class

coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Labado21 View Post
    Yes. When i wrestled i could drop a full body fat% in less than a few days. but we went balls to the damn wall in our practices and also had to eat at a caloric deficit so we never went over our weight class
    pls go. That's called W A T E R W E I G H T

OP unless you're using a lot of unmentionables, no.
    ►►►►►►►played with barbies growing up crew◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
    Surgery for gender re-assignment
    August 23, 2010

z9w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by coolfreitas View Post

what should i expect to get down to?

Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by coolfreitas View Post

no, we had an electronic body fat% calculator that we would use anytime we droped significant weight. I've droped as much as 20lbs in 4 days and a good part of it was fat

coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by z9w View Post
    what should i expect to get down to?
    You can expect about 1lb max per week if everything is perfect(and that is not all fat my friend, wish it was). Wherever your LBM is now compared to that is where you can end up.

Unless 10lbs of fat is the difference between 17% and 10% for you.

no, we had an electronic body fat% calculator that we would use anytime we droped significant weight. I've droped as much as 20lbs in 4 days and a good part of it was fat
    this is physiologically impossible. Unless you did a fully body immersion test it would not tell the difference. It measures BMR with a inaccurate electric signal.

2.5 months it could possibly be doable or at least very close. What labado said though was pretty ignorant lawl. "20 lbs 4 days most fat"
    August 23, 2010

nmoniz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only you could decide if thats possible, (IMO) yes you can with the proper knowledge ,dedication, and hard work. Yes you could drop 7% in 10 weeks.
    Good Luck

Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not even humanly possible, that would be mostly water weight even if you ate nothing for 4 days.
    https://www.pinnaclephysique.com/online-coaching

I didn't say most, i said a good part of it, about 4lbs. i dropped a full bodyfat % and that's all i know i'm not trying to argue here, but i saw what i saw both in the mirror and on the scale

jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I know is those electronic bf checker are a ****ty way to check your bf. Some days ill be 15 then other days ill be 11...

Originally Posted by jimmyb6281 View Post
    All I know is those electronic bf checker are a ****ty way to check your bf. Some days ill be 15 then other days ill be 11...
    *sigh* this is why i need to stick to making and critiquing workout plans, where i actually know what i'm talking about. going back to where i belong. lol sorry for the controversy

edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edmondos1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    **** noo ! it takes time buddy it took me 20weeks roughly to go from 20% to about 12-13 % that was tracking macros/cardio weights 5t a week

KyleBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I went from 25 procent to 16.8 procent in 4 weeks with 2 kg loss( my trainer used callipers). I made heavy newbie gains and lost fat and built muscle at the same time, of course my training and nutrition was very optimal and I held myself to it even in social situations just forced myself to stick to my diet, if you work hard sure it's possible I did it myself.

*sigh* this is why i need to stick to making and critiquing workout plans, where i actually know what i'm talking about. going back to where i belong. lol sorry for the controversy
    repped. srs
    August 23, 2010