Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 148 lbs
    cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit cliffsmcgee's BodySpace

are you satisfied with your life/the way you are living it?

how so?

personally i have been holed up in a room for years, very very strong FA status. started working now, started lifting, looking at study options..

we're all gonna die anyway so i might as well live to the fullest instead of being a loser

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit OathKeeper's BodySpace
    Things could always be better, no man is ever content.

iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000) iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000) iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000) iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000) iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000) iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000) iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000) iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000) iAM12WhatIsDis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit iAM12WhatIsDis's BodySpace
    yess i am <3 but my big brother keeeps putting his big dinky on my forehead n i tell him noooo coootiessss!!!

ty men

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhaleSMASHER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit WhaleSMASHER's BodySpace
    Living the dream

nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nooilpainting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The day I'm satisfied is the day I stop progressing.

cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cliffsmcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nooilpainting View Post
    The day I'm satisfied is the day I stop progressing.
    thats not good because the day you stop progressing will come.. its called getting older. less energy. not as sharp. etc.

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) titantyrant has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit titantyrant's BodySpace
    i should be happy with the way its heading, but goods not enough.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 697
    SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SpiderSense's BodySpace
    Am I happy with it?

No.

No e-brag but I'm handsome, smart, well spoken etc.

I feel as though I'm grossly underperforming.

Originally Posted by OathKeeper View Post
    not all things could always be better. for example i am 5'5. that's not gonna change. if i came to a point where it never bothered me.. and that is possible.. then i would be content - provided i have a well rounded life. brb gf, good career, friends, gf hnnng

Stats: 5'4", 185 lbs
    mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mpelto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mpelto's BodySpace
    studying? hah what a ****ing joke! Prepare to be even more FA.

and these dumb poor single moms with aids living in government subsidized apartments wonder why they are where they are

Nerd life = no life

OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OathKeeper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cliffsmcgee View Post
    not all things could always be better. for example i am 5'5. that's not gonna change. if i came to a point where it never bothered me.. and that is possible.. then i would be content - provided i have a well rounded life. brb gf, good career, friends, gf hnnng
    You'll always want more, and there is too much to have. You'll grow old some day and you'll want to be young again. There will always be a desire for something better.

Stats: 5'10", 187 lbs
    afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) afrooo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit afrooo's BodySpace
    If I had more monies I would be completely satisfied. true story. besides that, life's good.

Originally Posted by mpelto View Post
    studying? hah what a ****ing joke! Prepare to be even more FA.
    meh ive already reached max forever alone level. come at me bro i'm taller than u

Stats: 6'0", 182 lbs
    fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fah92's BodySpace
    This could always be worse, no man is ever content
    "Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are." - saffaBRAH. RIP

Lets own the day, no more taking them for granted - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133414903

Insecurity breeds negativity, aesthetics breed confidence, game recognize game

If you would like help with anything feel free to PM, I'll try my best to help

Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badger505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Badger505's BodySpace
    I'm grabbing life by the nuts and making it my bitch so yea.

You'll always want more, and there is too much to have. You'll grow old some day and you'll want to be young again. There will always be a desire for something better.
    true. but there's still a way of living in the moment.. not being disconnected like i feel and most people feel all the time and actually being engaged with your world and feeling gratitude and enjoying your days

cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cyliathomson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how so?

personally i have been holed up in a room for years, very very strong FA status. started working now, started lifting, looking at study options..

we're all gonna die anyway so i might as well live to the fullest instead of being a loser
    If I have a lot of money, maybe I satisfy with my life, brotha.

true. but there's still a way of living in the moment.. not being disconnected like i feel and most people feel all the time and actually being engaged with your world and feeling gratitude and enjoying your days
    Don't get me wrong, I love life and I'm fairly happy. But I know things could be better (ex: Winning the Lotto , etc....) But at the same time, I don't let these desires consume me.

bump

fjmp