ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Fate Hates Me - Please read !

Hi All,

Been lurking around these forums for several years and learnt a lot, had my questions answered even without the need to ask.

I am 31,M

So here goes, 2 years ago I decided to change my life around. Long story short, went from 30% bf to 19% bf. Didn't like what I saw as I lost a lot of muscle during the cut (bad diet lots of cardio), so bulked up again for a year, put on some good lbm and started a cut this November.

Everything was going perfect..on a modified Keto diet + IF ..losing 0.8% bf a week and a 2-2.5 lb steady loss, no plateaus.

On new years eve my friend and I, went out for a pre-planned cheat meal+drinks and a bunch of guys (10-15), high on something, attacked and tried to rob us.

I was slashed in the arm with something that looked like a Katana

I was given stitches on my dorsal palm and it has swollen up.

I am now recovering but now, slowly, I am losing all motivation.. I weighed myself this am and I am up 6 pounds!

Now even lifting my phone hurts but just this Saturday I was doing 300 lb dead lifts

This goal of a fit body was the only thing I had and now its been taken away from me...for no fault of mine..

I tracked and monitored every single aspect of this goal of mine and hoped to be 12% by March, counted calories, macros, weights, swimming, Muay Thai

In the right lighting, the outline of my abs were just beginning to show for the first time in my life

I want to say F*%& it and go on an eating binge...but the rational side of me says not to do it...

Sitting in bed makes me feel that I am going insane...Please say I'll be okay

Sorry for the rant.. nobody to speak to...and I thought writing this may make me feel better.

bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We are surrounded by those that do not want us to succeed.

At the end of the day, it comes down to how much you want it; will you be able to stay committed and push yourself when you reach an obstacle?

You are at the crossroads, and what you do now will reflect throughout your entire life.

So, act in such a way that you will never regret. You now exactly what the right choice is, but you're thinking of being lazy or saying "it's too hard!"

Well life is hard sonny, so man up, and face your weaknesses.

Good job on the progress this far- don't waste it.

ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaykumard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilderha View Post
    We are surrounded by those that do not want us to succeed.

At the end of the day, it comes down to how much you want it; will you be able to stay committed and push yourself when you reach an obstacle?

You are at the crossroads, and what you do now will reflect throughout your entire life.

So, act in such a way that you will never regret. You now exactly what the right choice is, but you're thinking of being lazy or saying "it's too hard!"

Well life is hard sonny, so man up, and face your weaknesses.

Good job on the progress this far- don't waste it.
    Powerful words!, Thanks a million...

You're right it comes down to how much badly I want it..and I want it real bad!

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ajaykumard View Post
    Hi All,

Been lurking around these forums for several years and learnt a lot, had my questions answered even without the need to ask.

I am 31,M

So here goes, 2 years ago I decided to change my life around. Long story short, went from 30% bf to 19% bf. Didn't like what I saw as I lost a lot of muscle during the cut (bad diet lots of cardio), so bulked up again for a year, put on some good lbm and started a cut this November.

Everything was going perfect..on a modified Keto diet + IF ..losing 0.8% bf a week and a 2-2.5 lb steady loss, no plateaus.

On new years eve my friend and I, went out for a pre-planned cheat meal+drinks and a bunch of guys (10-15), high on something, attacked and tried to rob us.

I was slashed in the arm with something that looked like a Katana

I was given stitches on my dorsal palm and it has swollen up.

I am now recovering but now, slowly, I am losing all motivation.. I weighed myself this am and I am up 6 pounds!

Now even lifting my phone hurts but just this Saturday I was doing 300 lb dead lifts

This goal of a fit body was the only thing I had and now its been taken away from me...for no fault of mine..

I tracked and monitored every single aspect of this goal of mine and hoped to be 12% by March, counted calories, macros, weights, swimming, Muay Thai

In the right lighting, the outline of my abs were just beginning to show for the first time in my life

I want to say F*%& it and go on an eating binge...but the rational side of me says not to do it...

Sitting in bed makes me feel that I am going insane...Please say I'll be okay

Sorry for the rant.. nobody to speak to...and I thought writing this may make me feel better.
    You should be glad you weren't injured worse and you are safe! Second, you are only 31 and have a ton of time to get in the best shape of your life. Do you have any other injuries besides your hand? If it's stitched up and stable (as in it won't bleed with any kind of exertion) you can ride a recumbent bike, elliptical, etc. and maybe even do stuff like leg press. You can work around your injury man! You don't have to sit and do nothing. Focus on recovering and what you can do RIGHT NOW to make the future better.

salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) salmonman78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just hang in there, you have so hard already to get where you are now you can't just throw it away. Perhaps you can't lift but still go and get some bike or mill time in, or do what lifts you can without messing up your hand.

Don't give in, you're already way along so why stop now?
    Trying to get back to my old self PLUS improve it.

Getting back onto this train and not getting derailed again!
    1-2-2012: 290 |

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This your chance to turn this misfortune into an OPPORTUNITY! an opportunity to find your INNER Champion! This is a chance to see just how dedicated & determined you can be in finding a way around this obstacle (a cone in the roadway of life) and you CAN get around it! Remember, nutrition in more than 85% of how you look & you CAN meet your goals ... where there is a will, there is a way! Find it!

Focus on the positive & continue to find sources of motivation, inspiration, and encouragement.
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

Just back from a session in the gym. Worked out legs and did cardio on the treadmill and elliptical.

Side bonus: Swelling / bruising on the arm down considerably. Can partially close my fingers to make a fist!!, couldn't do that before..

I guess its true then that working out (within limits) helps heal faster than recuperating whilst being immobile.

Thanks a ton guys ! Just what I needed to hear to get my a$% off to the gym.

Legs have always been the weakest, guess its time to work them out and bring them up to speed

BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sorry this happened to you and am glad you are back in the gym. When bad stuff happens, it's not an excuse to give up. Look at all those amazing paralympic athletes who are competing without the use of four good limbs or their health or their sight. Those guys and ladies are not only in great shape but they're motivated.

Hell, I had foot surgery this summer and still hobbled to the gym five days after surgery to train upper body. Soon as the stitches came out I was in the pool swimming laps. Setbacks are a pain, but you get over them. If someone can get their arm blown off by a grenade and go on to compete in the paralympics, then a few stitches in my foot or your hand isn't the end of the world.
    Current log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149169243

Now cutting!

bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10) bewst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About 2 months ago I was in a very similar situation to yours; I tore some ligaments in my leg/foot in a motorcycle wreck and was on the verge of giving up on the gym because it hurt to do anything. I gave myself 2-3 weeks of solid recovery time (see: pity), ice/rest/elevation everyday and then got right back in the gym and let me tell you, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Sure it hurt like hell, but I did what I could and tried to work within the injury.

To alleviate some of the swelling, I loaded up on fish oil and I iced my foot down right after the gym. Its finally like 90% healed and I'm in better shape then before the injury happened, which at the end of the day is all you can really ask for. I guess what I'm saying is stick to it, you'll feel 100 times better knowing that you can sustain an injury like that and keep moving forward, I know I did.

Jfriend88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, listen....dont give up on your self. You know that muscle you started seeing around your stomach that you just started seeing?? Why stop?? You can still train around that hand injury. If anything the endorphins should cheer you up and ease that pain man.

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's the attitude! An opportunity has arrived!
    Originally Posted by ajaykumard View Post

Legs have always been the weakest, guess its time to work them out and bring them up to speed
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”