frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OxyShred Ultra Potent Thermogenic - I LOVE it!

I've always wanted to write up a supplement review on my shredding stack. So what's prevented me from doing so this entire time? I think it is just part of me to not want to write or talk about things that don't necessarily assist in any way. It's kinda like, "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all".

So this is why I finally got around to writing this review about OxyShred. My girlfriend actually bought it for herself and I saw her results and thought that I should give it a go. I've just reached the end of my 30 days, and all I can say is WOW.

I thought a Cliffs style approach to this review would be more helpfull.

http://www.oxyshred.com/

Background
    6 foot male, 184 pounds, 18% BF, hispanic/anglo ethnicity

Training regime
    4 times per week weights training with body part splits. 2 HIIT sessions per week

Diet
    4-5 meals per day. Macros: P 40% C 40% F 20%

Supplements
    OxyShred thermo
    Xtend BCAAs
    Iso Sensation post workout shake
    Ultra whey pro shake 2 during day
    creatine mono

Taste of OxyShred
    My girlfriend bought the pink grapefruit flavor. I normally hate grapefruit, but this pink grapefruit was actually pretty good. I bought the wild melon flavor for myself and liked it also. It is a little more sour than the pink grapefruit, but gives a nice kick. There is no bitter or grainy taste. I was quite surprised as OxyShred contains L-carnitine which is really bitter. The sourness and bitterness have been removed and the taste is just like a nice drink.

Energy
    Good amount of energy, but not enough like a pre-workout. On days where I didn't need a big kick for my gym sessions, I would take OxyShred instead of my pre-workout. I followed the instructions and took half a scoop in the morning and half a scoop in the afternoon.

Fat Loss
    I found that my fat levels reduced dramatically. It was my stubborn fat that was really bothering me, around my chest area, my lower back and my stomach. I use callipers for fat measurement and accuracy. In terms of weight, I lost 10 pounds in 30 days, so I was pretty impressed.

Appetite
    I found that my appetite shrunk a little bit. I wasn't craving carbs like I normally do. However, I like to have an appetite as I want to gain muscles, so I think the morning and afternoon split worked to help with this.

Value
    Pretty decent value, seeing that it actually works. I figure there's no point wasting money on stuff that doesn't work.

Additional Comments
    I was really impressed that OxyShred actually works. It helped me to burn my stubborn fat. This has been so hard for me to do in the past, even when I'm following a strict diet. If you have tried OxyElite and like it, I think you will love Oxyshred. It is also powder, which I prefer as you can dose it accordingly and split the dosages.

Good luck with your shredding and toning.

ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey

Thanks so much for your review.. There isn't too much info out there in terms of reviews on this product so your information is helpful..

Did your girlfriend use it too?