Thread: Controlled Labs

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Controlled Labs

While it's hard to give a complete review of a product with single samples... I will be reviewing the following Controlled Labs products:

GREEN MAGNITUDE
    AM SHOT REDUCTION
    PROnom 23
    Purple WRATH
    White Flood

Testing will begin Sunday.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

While it's hard to give a complete review of a product with single samples... I will be reviewing the following Controlled Labs products:

GREEN MAGNITUDE
    AM SHOT REDUCTION
    PROnom 23
    Purple WRATH
    White Flood

GREEN MAGNITUDE

This is a 5gram dose of a Magnesium Creatine Chelate in green apple flavor.
    Mixability:Mixed very well…better than most creatines
    Flavor: Not good….really nothing like green apple at all.
    Effectiveness It’s really not possible to tell the effects of a creatine with one dose.
    Comments: It was tough to get down…. Really bad flavor.
    Overall rating 6

PRONOM 23

Mixability: It mixed completely in a regular shaker RATING: 9
    Flavor: This one was Chocolate Cupcake Batter. It just tasted like chocolate. The flavor was not overwhelming… just your average chocolate flavor RATING: 7
    Effectiveness n/a RATING: n/a
    Comments: I liked the fact that it mixed well in a shaker. The flavor was good and would most likely taste good with banana or peanut butter added. It didn’t bloat me or cause gas. It packs 23 grams of protein per serving with only 4g of fat.
    Overall rating: n/a

PURPLE WRATH

Mixability:Mixed very well RATING: 9
    Flavor:Purple Lemonade… AWESOME flavor ! RATING: 9
    Effectiveness RATING: Hard to rate a post workout on one dose
    Comments: This pre-workout/post-workout is loaded with all of the standard amino acids and tons of B6 with a good dose of Niacin which gives you that flush face and energy for a great workout. I usually drink my BCAA’s during the workout so that’s what I did with this one.
    Overall rating: 9

WHITE FLOOD

Mixability: Mixed very well in a shaker RATING: 8
    Flavor:Juicy Watermelon .. not too bad…but not good. RATING: 6
    Effectiveness The pump lasted for an hour AFTER the workout. Seemed to help with focus and endurance RATING: 8
    Comments: This is a NO and energy enhancer.
    Overall rating: 8

AM SHOT REDUCTION

Mixability: RATING: Good…mixed well in a shaker
    Flavor:Sour Apple .. BAD…just horrible flavor RATING: 2
    EffectivenessI can’t give an effectiveness rating on one dose. It has 200mg of caffeine which is about 2 cups of coffee so you don’t get the shakes or a headache. RATING:
    Comments: Very tough to drink this…. So bad tasting
    Overall rating: n/a

Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro

MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been trying to decide if i should give White Flood a go, It's easy on the wallet, only like 45 bucks not even for 100 servings.. not bad.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting. How much water did you mix into AM shot?

Thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Interesting. How much water did you mix into AM shot?

Thanks for the review.
    Probably not enough... I did about 6 ounces. The flavor was just very acidic and bitter.

Originally Posted by MPennacchia View Post
    Been trying to decide if i should give White Flood a go, It's easy on the wallet, only like 45 bucks not even for 100 servings.. not bad.
    I certainly can recommend White Flood. I wish I had more of it to do a more comprehensive test but even with 1 dose... you could feel it working. It didn't cause the tingly head like some do... just felt very alert and focused. I usually yawn a lot when I work out but I didn't on White Flood. My current pre-workout has been fading out before I finish my training...White Flood lasted well after I was done. Give it a try !