boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cutting 50lbs with keto meal plan

Ok everyone add me as a friend on bodyspace so you can follow me on this cuz i feel i might need some motivation if i plateau...ok so im 25 years old, 228lbs and 74" im eating 6 meals per day well going to try and my goal is to drop down to 170's and be under 10%bf since right now im 26%bf

I KNOW this days food wasnt enough, and my macros were off by it was day 1 and i hadnt gone to store for food yet
    day 1
    MEAL 1
    6 egg whites
    2 slices of turkey

MEAL 2
    opt nut protein shake 2 scoops

MEAL 3
    tukey burger
    1cp chopped broculii

MEAL 4
    2oz pecans

MEAL 5
    6oz brisket

Review well i fell short on all the macros i ended up with 1526 cal, 155g pro, 24g carbs, 88 g of fat ...but today im going to the store to refill my frigerator so i should be hitting my macros today. I didnt feel too tired till maybe the end of the day but i did get hungry around meal 3. I need to get avocadoes, ground beef, more pecans, and coconut oil tonight.
    Last edited by boxinggsxr; 02-19-2013 at 06:47 AM.
    Heavy bags DonT HIT back, it takes more than a gym membership to compete in the RING or Cage!
    6 time golden glove champion, 2nd at ringside worlds
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It seems like you get it for the most part, but just to make sure you know- your protein and fat should be about the same as far as grams are concerned. I'm not sure why you would eat egg whites... egg yolks are perfectly healthy for you and fit the keto macros pretty well. About 50% of unused protein is turned right into carbs. Remember, the whole point of keto is to make your body able to utilize fat as a fuel source. Think about it, if you train your body to utilize protein as a fuel source, whats happens after you run out of protein ready for use? I would either drop the protein shake and turkey and eat more meat/ fish or add whipping cream to your protein shake.

And by the way, I'm definitely in. Good luck brother!

boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DansTheMan View Post
    It seems like you get it for the most part, but just to make sure you know- your protein and fat should be about the same as far as grams are concerned. I'm not sure why you would eat egg whites... egg yolks are perfectly healthy for you and fit the keto macros pretty well. About 50% of unused protein is turned right into carbs. Remember, the whole point of keto is to make your body able to utilize fat as a fuel source. Think about it, if you train your body to utilize protein as a fuel source, whats happens after you run out of protein ready for use? I would either drop the protein shake and turkey and eat more meat/ fish or add whipping cream to your protein shake.

And by the way, I'm definitely in. Good luck brother!
    thanks ya yesturday was just the start today i actually ate the whole egg, and dropped the turkey and added the cheese with it since yesturday my fat g were very low...im trying to go for 60% fat 35 pro n 5 % carbs but it will take another day or too till i get a complete meal plan....

what kind of whooping cream would you suggest? from one of the stickies on here with the template it showed me eating 169g fat 222g protein (i think imma lower it to 200) and 32g of carbs...how does that sound? thanks its going to be a good amount of bf% imma lose i cant wait for the pics
    Heavy bags DonT HIT back, it takes more than a gym membership to compete in the RING or Cage!
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DansTheMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any old heavy whipping cream will do as long as it doesn't have carbs.

It might seem hard to get your fat in, but here are a few high fat foods:

walnuts
    A can of tuna with a tablespoon of olive oil
    coconut milk (unsweetened)
    Bacon
    Eggs
    Guacamole
    chipotle burrito bowl with steak, extra sour cream and cheese
    pork rinds
    burgers (I bought 30 patties from sams club, great for a george foreman grill)
    As well as anything high in protein with olive oil, butter, coconut oil or mayonnaise.

Also, remember that you still have to eat a deficit to lose weight

Any old heavy whipping cream will do as long as it doesn't have carbs.

It might seem hard to get your fat in, but here are a few high fat foods:

walnuts
    A can of tuna with a tablespoon of olive oil
    coconut milk (unsweetened)
    Bacon
    Eggs
    Guacamole
    chipotle burrito bowl with steak, extra sour cream and cheese
    pork rinds
    burgers (I bought 30 patties from sams club, great for a george foreman grill)
    As well as anything high in protein with olive oil, butter, coconut oil or mayonnaise.

Also, remember that you still have to eat a deficit to lose weight
    i love plain pecans, and guacamole and yes the burger deals at sams helps out alot vs buying the 6-10 patties at walmart... hey dan did you used to be apart of bodybuildingdungeon? so im hoping by tomorrow i'll be have a steady meal plan i just hope my macros are good enough to lose bf% and im not eating to much protein
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

yesturday was a bad day for me and i was trying my hardest not to drink alchol which I DIDNT DRINK ANY ...it was my 2 year anniversary of being blown up by a rpg in afghanistan yesturday/and day before sucked so i didnt meet my macros but i came close

6 eggs + 1 slice of cheese 480 cal, 35g fat, 39g pro, 2g carbs
    1 hmbr patty + 1 slce cheese 310 cal, 24g fat, 21g pro, 5g carbs
    3 hotdogs 360 cal, 30g fat, 9g pro, 12g carbs
    3 hotdogs +1 slice cheese 420 cal, 35g fat, 12g pro, 14g carbs
    total 1570cal, 124g fat, 81g pro, 33 carbs

i also went to the store and picked up hamburger patties, ground beef, heavy whipping cream. so im getting pretty close to macros today
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did anyone say cream?
    Eddie Izzard for Mayor!!!!

That looks a little better as far as marcos are concerned- although I'm quite curious as to why your hotdogs have 4g carbs in them?

I've never heard of bodybuilding dungeon, sorry.

And thanks you for your service brother. I'm assuming Marines because of your sig?

Originally Posted by Shenpen View Post
    Did anyone say cream?
    yes finally i found it next to the milk lol now i just dont know how much to add with my shake since im usuing water if i should mix it half and half

That looks a little better as far as marcos are concerned- although I'm quite curious as to why your hotdogs have 4g carbs in them?

I've never heard of bodybuilding dungeon, sorry.

And thanks you for your service brother. I'm assuming Marines because of your sig?

ya i just ate the hot dogs cuz it was quick (there made of chicken and pork and are labeled franks...)and i didnt prep anything like i have today already grilled a few patties and boiled the chicken...how long do you think grilled hamburger patties are good for in the refrigerator?
    np brother,ya the Marine corps infantry, it gave me a expierence some good some bad but im still alive so im grateful
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

does anyone feel like their testosterone dropd on their 1st week?
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

I felt a drop in energy the first time I went into keto, but testosterone... no, can't say that I have.

woohoo i dropped 10 lbs now im 218 cant wait to keep this going now 40lbs more to go
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitfoodie1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boxinggsxr View Post
    woohoo i dropped 10 lbs now im 218 cant wait to keep this going now 40lbs more to go
    Congrats. Subscribing. I'd love to watch your progress. Did you take before pics?

Some of that is water weight, but trust me, a lot of FAT loss is to follow! good work. and on the topic of before pics... I kinda wish I had some. People are pretty skeptical when you say you lost 40 pounds and made gains on your lifts. I am keeping my size 42 pants for some sort of proof

Originally Posted by fitfoodie1988 View Post
    Congrats. Subscribing. I'd love to watch your progress. Did you take before pics?
    thanks the more that follow the better yes i have a before on my bodyspace i started that 2013 challanage but hadnt workout out in the beginning since i was moving into my new house but now that i started the keto again im dropping weight...but i'll upload another tonight

Some of that is water weight, but trust me, a lot of FAT loss is to follow! good work. and on the topic of before pics... I kinda wish I had some. People are pretty skeptical when you say you lost 40 pounds and made gains on your lifts. I am keeping my size 42 pants for some sort of proof
    Ya i know I want to be able to do that side to side photo but i dont know how to photo shop so once i lose the 50lbs i'll ask someone on here if they can do it probably... ya im barely fitting in mine its so sad i let depression n ptsd get the best of me, thats why this is so important to me i feel like im getting my life back...thanks everyone
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

been really busy but today i got the paper, a gallon of water and chewing tabacoo (quit drinking, quiet smoking now one more left dipping ) some reason today im feeling really down on energy idk what it is though....
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

well i took the weekend off and killed my diet used it as a 1 1/2-2 day carb up which sucked cuz i went from 213lb to 219....so i went to the gym and killed my back and bi's today...cant wait to get back into keto...i can honestly say the bread n ice cream looked a whole lot better than it tasted this will be the last time i do that again, i woke up feeling hung over and druged up i think it was too much junk food that made me feel like that
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's your progress, bro?

it slowed down well im back at 221 because i messed up my elbow n shoulder grappling and but i started back up today so im feeling good got a newspaper so i can post new progress pics tomorrow
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

ok so last week my son was sick for 8 days in hospital with some infection internally so i ate like crap but only went up to 222 back in keto and best thing nothing is in my way now...Im looking for a mma fight in may hopefully we'll see how this goes and im feeling good i feel like i've lost maybe 8lbs these last few days but dont want to check till sunday. and sunday i'll post some new progress pics to compare them both
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI