MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So I just started my EC stack... (comparo between EC and other FatBurners)

I was a previous stim junky just because I found it made my mood a lot more stable considering the massive calorie deficit I have daily considering my size and job physicality and activeness..

My weapon of choice previously was HyperDrive 3.0+. (I've had both the 'Venom' versions and the reformulated versions)

On a light day I split my doses of 2 pills, one in the morning before work and one after I get off on my way to the gym. If I wanted a real kick I would down 2 in the morning and buzz all day long with the most absurd amount of energy to begin the day and even keep me warm in the colder weather. With that being said, seeing so many reviews about the simple EC stack got me wondering if there was something else "better"...

Many will tell you that running a EC stack is cheaper, no its not. So because of this it will take more than a couple dollars to change my views. my original plan was to wait a month or so after the last of my HyperDrive and then switch over to their new product "Poison" but felt it would be perfect to run a full cycle of EC to give it a run... This thread will give my personal views between what was one of if not the strongest fat burners compared to the tried and true EC stack. For control purposes I bought the highest recommended name brands so that I don't get the "You used the cheap stuff" argument.

On HD:

-Thermal is CRAZY. If you split your 2 pill dosage up it isn't as intense but it is noticeable. I work in construction/engineering and even with the spotted cold weather (rare here in the Valley but still..) You'll start the morning (5-6am or so) with a sweater/jacket combo and within an hr or so of taking it you'll be in a short sleeve, easy on 2 pills, long sleeve with one.

-Energy is smooth as silk with one pill it kind of just keeps going and going. Taking 2 pills will turn you into a juggernaut. I do not recommend taking both at once unless you are positive you will be active. Energy isn't jittery at all but you WILL start fidgeting around if you have nothing to do.

-Mood semi-euphoric but short at the same time. By that I mean I feel great, I feel like a beast, unstoppable but in the same way, when something slows you down or gets in your way, I get snappy, quick. I guess it is fitting to call this the "Juggernaut" syndrome. You feel unstoppable so when something hampers that, "Its clobberin' time!"

-Mental alertness is high BUT I find it hard to focus on one thing. I can multi-task like an animal but having to stay doing one little thing gets old quick. Imagine being the Flash and being told to walk... F'k that.

-Appetite suppression is unimaginable. I had to force myself to eat nearly every time. You don't even "feel" hungry.

-No crash, at all. It tapers itself off by days end.

On EC stack; Comprised of Bronkaid (25mgs of E) and NoDoz along with Extra strength 'Finest Natural' Fish Oils for bp (no issues, but just wanted to make sure). Best of all worlds: *taken in 3 doses of 25mg E and 200 C with 1750mg FO *FO is only taken with the first and last doses*)

-Thermal is slightly heightened from normal. You'll want to take that sweater or jacket off but once you do, you'll have to eventually put it back on. Basically, when you're steadily active, things heat up fast but when your heart rate drops back to normal your temps do too.

-Energy is subtle. Its there but ya don't really notice until you try to use it. Some feel jittery due to caffeine but I didn't. I don't drink coffee or Soda so my body definitely isn't "use" to Caffeine. To explain it better, the HD made you "feel" energized at all times like Sonic after holding down and the 'B' button waiting to jet. The caffeine leaves you slightly aware of it but when you need it you see that its there and the Bronkaid having the vascular/respiratory effects that it does indeed makes you breath easier.

-Mood, meh... Can't say it did anything on its own. The added energy and the increased heart rate makes you feel better naturally but it isn't a 'pick-me-up'

-Mental alertness is off the charts. I sh*t you not, I worked into my lunch and worked past quitting time 100% on accident. Not only that but my ability to totally focus on one single task greatly increased over the HD. Where as I didn't have the same amount of energy to do a bunch of things at once, my ability to complete one project at a time was amazing and in the end the task got done almost as fast overall.

-Appetite suppression is pretty good. I have that "hunger sensation" but I don't want to eat. Like, I know my body wants food but my mind is convincing it otherwise. On HD you simply don't want to eat, period.

-Can't comment on the crashes due to the fact that I take 3 doses spread out. It never really allows me to crash I suppose, by the time I do I'm probably on the way to bed anyways.

So that's it in a nutshell thus far.

Workouts follow the same routine. I definitely feel far more powerful on HD than my EC stack however my endurance and cardo on the EC stack is better, again I think a lot has to do with the side effects of the Bronkaid.

I'm kind of using this as my personal log on it and maybe for anyone else wondering the difference between the 2. Of course YMMV and as I continue to take the EC stack it might grow on me or hell it might die off. Who knows.
    Last edited by MonStaR916; 12-21-2010 at 05:56 PM.

ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbed for stimulant log, good info thanks.

byjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MonStaR916 View Post
    I was a previous stim junky just because I found it made my mood a lot more stable considering the massive calorie deficit I have daily considering my size and job physicality and activeness..

My weapon of choice previously was HyperDrive 3.0+. (I've had both the 'Venom' versions and the reformulated versions)

On a light day I split my doses of 2 pills, one in the morning before work and one after I get off on my way to the gym. If I wanted a real kick I would down 2 in the morning and buzz all day long with the most absurd amount of energy to begin the day and even keep me warm in the colder weather. With that being said, seeing so many reviews about the simple EC stack got me wondering if there was something else "better"...

Many will tell you that running a EC stack is cheaper, no its not. So because of this it will take more than a couple dollars to change my views. my original plan was to wait a month or so after the last of my HyperDrive and then switch over to their new product "Poison" but felt it would be perfect to run a full cycle of EC to give it a run... This thread will give my personal views between what was one of if not the strongest fat burners compared to the tried and true EC stack. For control purposes I bought the highest recommended name brands so that I don't get the "You used the cheap stuff" argument.

On HD:

-Thermal is CRAZY. If you split your 2 pill dosage up it isn't as intense but it is noticeable. I work in construction/engineering and even with the spotted cold weather (rare here in the Valley but still..) You'll start the morning (5-6am or so) with a sweater/jacket combo and within an hr or so of taking it you'll be in a short sleeve, easy on 2 pills, long sleeve with one.

-Energy is smooth as silk with one pill it kind of just keeps going and going. Taking 2 pills will turn you into a juggernaut. I do not recommend taking both at once unless you are positive you will be active. Energy isn't jittery at all but you WILL start fidgeting around if you have nothing to do.

-Mood semi-euphoric but short at the same time. By that I mean I feel great, I feel like a beast, unstoppable but in the same way, when something slows you down or gets in your way, I get snappy, quick. I guess it is fitting to call this the "Juggernaut" syndrome. You feel unstoppable so when something hampers that, "Its clobberin' time!"

-Mental alertness is high BUT I find it hard to focus on one thing. I can multi-task like an animal but having to stay doing one little thing gets old quick. Imagine being the Flash and being told to walk... F'k that.

-Appetite suppression is unimaginable. I had to force myself to eat nearly every time. You don't even "feel" hungry.

-No crash, at all. It tapers itself off by days end.

On EC stack; Comprised of Bronkaid (25mgs of E) and NoDoz along with Extra strength 'Finest Natural' Fish Oils for bp (no issues, but just wanted to make sure). Best of all worlds: *taken in 3 doses of 25mg E and 200 C with 1750mg FO *FO is only taken with the first and last doses*)

-Thermal is slightly heightened from normal. You'll want to take that sweater or jacket off but once you do, you'll have to eventually put it back on. Basically, when you're steadily active, things heat up fast but when your heart rate drops back to normal your temps do too.

-Energy is subtle. Its there but ya don't really notice until you try to use it. Some feel jittery due to caffeine but I didn't. I don't drink coffee or Soda so my body definitely isn't "use" to Caffeine. To explain it better, the HD made you "feel" energized at all times like Sonic after holding down and the 'B' button waiting to jet. The caffeine leaves you slightly aware of it but when you need it you see that its there and the Bronkaid having the vascular/respiratory effects that it does indeed makes you breath easier.

-Mood, meh... Can't say it did anything on its own. The added energy and the increased heart rate makes you feel better naturally but it isn't a 'pick-me-up'

-Mental alertness is off the charts. I sh*t you not, I worked into my lunch and worked past quitting time 100% on accident. Not only that but my ability to totally focus on one single task greatly increased over the HD. Where as I didn't have the same amount of energy to do a bunch of things at once, my ability to complete one project at a time was amazing and in the end the task got done almost as fast overall.

-Appetite suppression is pretty good. I have that "hunger sensation" but I don't want to eat. Like, I know my body wants food but my mind is convincing it otherwise. On HD you simply don't want to eat, period.

-Can't comment on the crashes due to the fact that I take 3 doses spread out. It never really allows me to crash I suppose, by the time I do I'm probably on the way to bed anyways.

So that's it in a nutshell thus far.

Workouts follow the same routine. I definitely feel far more powerful on HD than my EC stack however my endurance and cardo on the EC stack is better, again I think a lot has to do with the side effects of the Bronkaid.

I'm kind of using this as my personal log on it and maybe for anyone else wondering the difference between the 2. Of course YMMV and as I continue to take the EC stack it might grow on me or hell it might die off. Who knows.
    THanks for all the info, MonStar. Can you tell me where you got the Bronkaid?

Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Driver86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I found that it didn't work for me, your mileage may vary

The caffeine provided a great energy boost though, this was the best part

The ephedrine REALLY supressed my appetite. This didn't matter because I wasn't eating too much to begin with.

In the end it made no difference for me in weight loss but the caffeine did make me feel better and let me work out harder so I dumped the ephedrine.
    Beginning weight 2/1/10: 400lbs
    Weight on 10/11/10: 275lbs
    Weight on 12/23/10: 249lbs
    6'5" age 34

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The one tested advantage of EC that other fat burners may not have necessarily been studied for is the anti-catabolism it creates. EC has been proven to help prevent catabolism on a diet, even though the other effects may be a YMMV deal.

Ph.D Science of Brosophy impakt1's Avatar
    impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aware me on where I can get a W
    Ec stack?

Pm meh brahs

MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Driver86 View Post
    I found that it didn't work for me, your mileage may vary

The caffeine provided a great energy boost though, this was the best part

The ephedrine REALLY supressed my appetite. This didn't matter because I wasn't eating too much to begin with.

In the end it made no difference for me in weight loss but the caffeine did make me feel better and let me work out harder so I dumped the ephedrine.

The E has more effects that you simply can't tell from a normal stand point chemically. Its affects on the body go beyond simple appetite suppression. From a scientific and biological standpoint the E definitely has an affect on your weight-loss regardless. What one can argue however is the degree that it does so. The issue is is it is something that is unquantifiable. Meaning only a scientist running specific studies on you can tell you just how much. For most however the appetite suppression is good enough.

Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
    The one tested advantage of EC that other fat burners may not have necessarily been studied for is the anti-catabolism it creates. EC has been proven to help prevent catabolism on a diet, even though the other effects may be a YMMV deal.
    Yes this is one of the things I myself have no way to verify. I would venture to think however that the top tier supplements however have similar effects maybe some that may surpass the use of E.. Who knows but again, good point to be considered..

Originally Posted by byjer View Post
    THanks for all the info, MonStar. Can you tell me where you got the Bronkaid?

Originally Posted by impakt1 View Post
    Aware me on where I can get a W
    Ec stack?

Pm meh brahs
    I sourced everything I needed from Walgreens because I wanted it NOW, but I am sure all of this can be found online as well on things such as Amazon if you are willing to wait.

Walmart has been known to carry Bronkaid as well but I have seen mixed results. They all have Primatene (must be pill form, NOT the MIST) but remember it only contains HALF the e of Bronkaid for almost the same price. Don't make the mistake I did of getting it just because its easier to find. It literally will end up costing you double to compete with Bronkaid. I manage to catch a "Buy one get one Free" deal at WGs on the Fish Oils and landed not only a big bottle of FO but I restocked up on my Flax Seed as well for FREE! (Saved about $20!) With the FO you don't need the Aspirin to control your blood pressure not to mention the many other benefits that FO has for the body.

CVC has these items as well and from what I have been told is cheaper than Walgreens... I don't know.

**ONE WEEK UPDATE!**

Ok so I have been religiously taking my stack at the same time every day (very disciplined and always carry extra with you just in case of unforeseen occurrences where you can't get home..)

The BIGGEST thing I have noticed about this stack vs a high powered supplement is in temperament..

EC is so subtle when it comes to energy as I described earlier to the point that you might not feel too much of a difference until you need it. Well same goes for mood and temperament. The HyperDrive in particular had such a euphoric and "supercharged" effect that was very prominent where as I found the EC to just be 'meh' (at best) However as time goes on I am noticing lots of interesting things.

Well With this being Holiday season, things can become quite stressful. Even though the HD makes you feel on top of the world it leaves you so wound up that you are always on edge. Being stuck in traffic will have you stomping a hole through your floor board and wishing you could do the same to the idiot who just passed you in the merging lane that waited to the last moment to merge and is now bottlenecking traffic even worse! >;( Focus is also hard at times and was the only short coming. EC is a ninja in comparison. I'm like a big teddy bear now. Nothing bothers me. NOTHING.

I build and race cars as a hobby and one of my prides and joys is my turbo RX8 which my future Ex wife decided she'd "prove a point" and back into it earlier today right in front of my face. If I had been on HD, no doubt in my mind I'd be too worried about getting my "required phone call" to the local bail bonds agency but instead I resisted the urge to Hulk out and for that I believe she needs to send "Thank You!" notes and Christmas cards to NoDoz and Bronkaid for saving her life. =P Hell holiday traffic has been hell and I just turn my music up and jam out instead of the normal fits of suppressed rage that leaves me looking like my steering wheel is electrifying me as I commando grip it and furiously shake as if having turrets convulsions every time a lamer cuts me off.

Another odd side-effect has been this sensation of "Empty yet full" I have developed. With the HD I simply was never hungry and had to force myself to eat. On this stuff not only am I not hungry (its more of a "yeah I could eat, but I'll pass" type of feeling) but I get that "empty stomach" feeling, ya know, as the stomach acids beg for food yet my mind is able to control my appetite still. It almost feels as if food is being processed much differently and my body is burning fat better than before, who knows. Again this is something I can't confirm or explain.

More to come folks.

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **ONE WEEK UPDATE!**

Ok so I have been religiously taking my stack at the same time every day (very disciplined and always carry extra with you just in case of unforeseen occurrences where you can't get home..)

The BIGGEST thing I have noticed about this stack vs a high powered supplement is in temperament..

EC is so subtle when it comes to energy as I described earlier to the point that you might not feel too much of a difference until you need it. Well same goes for mood and temperament. The HyperDrive in particular had such a euphoric and "supercharged" effect that was very prominent where as I found the EC to just be 'meh' (at best) However as time goes on I am noticing lots of interesting things.

Well With this being Holiday season, things can become quite stressful. Even though the HD makes you feel on top of the world it leaves you so wound up that you are always on edge. Being stuck in traffic will have you stomping a hole through your floor board and wishing you could do the same to the idiot who just passed you in the merging lane that waited to the last moment to merge and is now bottlenecking traffic even worse! >;( Focus is also hard at times and was the only short coming. EC is a ninja in comparison. I'm like a big teddy bear now. Nothing bothers me. NOTHING.

I build and race cars as a hobby and one of my prides and joys is my turbo RX8 which my future Ex wife decided she'd "prove a point" and back into it earlier today right in front of my face. If I had been on HD, no doubt in my mind I'd be too worried about getting my "required phone call" to the local bail bonds agency but instead I resisted the urge to Hulk out and for that I believe she needs to send "Thank You!" notes and Christmas cards to NoDoz and Bronkaid for saving her life. =P Hell holiday traffic has been hell and I just turn my music up and jam out instead of the normal fits of suppressed rage that leaves me looking like my steering wheel is electrifying me as I commando grip it and furiously shake as if having turrets convulsions every time a lamer cuts me off.

Another odd side-effect has been this sensation of "Empty yet full" I have developed. With the HD I simply was never hungry and had to force myself to eat. On this stuff not only am I not hungry (its more of a "yeah I could eat, but I'll pass" type of feeling) but I get that "empty stomach" feeling, ya know, as the stomach acids beg for food yet my mind is able to control my appetite still. It almost feels as if food is being processed much differently and my body is burning fat better than before, who knows. Again this is something I can't confirm or explain.

More to come folks.
    I am taking EC currently as well and I agree with all of your points and observations.

I am using primatene for the ephedrine HCl however; have you tried using primatene before?
    If so how does it compare to the ephedrine sulfate in bronkaid?
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I still can't wrap my head around what EC stack is. I've read all the stickies and multiple articles on BB.com

So basically you're taking caffeine with something called ephedrine? This makes you have less of an appetite and increases your heart rate as well as give you more energy, but it should be taken with caution cause it can have potentially life threatening side effects if you **** up and overdose or don't listen to your body well?

I've been wanting to ask but found no where to really ask so I thought I'd ask you since you're giving updates on it and such.

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FilledSlim View Post
    I still can't wrap my head around what EC stack is. I've read all the stickies and multiple articles on BB.com

So basically you're taking caffeine with something called ephedrine? This makes you have less of an appetite and increases your heart rate as well as give you more energy, but it should be taken with caution cause it can have potentially life threatening side effects if you **** up and overdose or don't listen to your body well?

I've been wanting to ask but found no where to really ask so I thought I'd ask you since you're giving updates on it and such.
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Multivitamin Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil Whey

knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP When exactly throughout the day do you take the EC stack? I assume right when you wake up, pre workout, and ??

I workout usually only a couple hrs before bed so I would probably need to modify your schedule, just wondering though.

Thanks

Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    I am taking EC currently as well and I agree with all of your points and observations.

I am using primatene for the ephedrine HCl however; have you tried using primatene before?
    If so how does it compare to the ephedrine sulfate in bronkaid?
    Ya know I have not.. From many who took and or take an EC stack at my gym Bronkaid and another which started with a "V" was recommended over Primatene. I'd love to switch over and compare them but even so I am not sure I will be able to see enough of a difference to give an accurate account on the subtleties.

I'd also love to see what the difference between the 2. All I was informed of was the fact that both Ephedrine compositions work effectively and regardless doses of Primatene are still half as effective as Bronkaid. Is this true? I cannot say. But I was more at peace regardless with the higher doses in Bronkaid however one might wonder if the derivative in Prim is more effective even in smaller doses.

Hmmm...

Originally Posted by knowyourenemy View Post
    OP When exactly throughout the day do you take the EC stack? I assume right when you wake up, pre workout, and ??

I workout usually only a couple hrs before bed so I would probably need to modify your schedule, just wondering though.

Thanks

Well I begin my day by waking up around 5:50AM every morning (I begin work normally at 7 however there are times where I begin at either 6 or 6:30)

As a little briefing-

I'm a Union SheetMetal worker so my job is quite active and as an apprentice I do a lot of the "busy" work. More so I find myself taking the stairs instead of the manlift or taking a longer more challenging route however at a higher pace to ensure things get done in the same amount of time. Hell I take every opportunity I get to help someone lift something heavy or personally carry more than the usual load. Not only is this extremely impressive to the Foremen/Journeymen and others around me but it's helped me make up for a schedule so busy that hitting the gym can be tough.

I normally leave by 6:20-6:30AM which is when I take my first dose on the way out.

Orange Triad is my multi V/Joint
    Flax Seed
    Fish Oil
    TX Thyroid Supp
    Bronkaid
    NoDoz

And off I go. By the time work starts at 7 it has all kicked in.

We take one break at 11am which is just past the recommended 4hr window at which time I take my second dose of Bronk and Doz.

We're off 4hrs alter at 3 and I am normally home by 4 which is when I take my last dose. This allows me to be able to wind down in time for bed or have the energy to hit the gym is need be.

Its worked thus far.

knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) knowyourenemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I begin my day by waking up around 5:50AM every morning (I begin work normally at 7 however there are times where I begin at either 6 or 6:30)

As a little briefing-

I'm a Union SheetMetal worker so my job is quite active and as an apprentice I do a lot of the "busy" work. More so I find myself taking the stairs instead of the manlift or taking a longer more challenging route however at a higher pace to ensure things get done in the same amount of time. Hell I take every opportunity I get to help someone lift something heavy or personally carry more than the usual load. Not only is this extremely impressive to the Foremen/Journeymen and others around me but it's helped me make up for a schedule so busy that hitting the gym can be tough.

I normally leave by 6:20-6:30AM which is when I take my first dose on the way out.

Orange Triad is my multi V/Joint
    Flax Seed
    Fish Oil
    TX Thyroid Supp
    Bronkaid
    NoDoz

And off I go. By the time work starts at 7 it has all kicked in.

We take one break at 11am which is just past the recommended 4hr window at which time I take my second dose of Bronk and Doz.

We're off 4hrs alter at 3 and I am normally home by 4 which is when I take my last dose. This allows me to be able to wind down in time for bed or have the energy to hit the gym is need be.

Its worked thus far.
    Great, thanks for the specifics, definitely going to have to pick up some Bronkaid soon.

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by knowyourenemy View Post

Thanks
    My best experience with EC has always been taking it about 15-30 minutes prior to a main meal. So I'll start my first dose around 7:30 shortly before a protein shake and heading to work. Then 2nd dose around noon before lunch. And a final dose around 5 PM before I leave work to head home or to go to the gym. This final dose may come as much as 2 hours prior to dinner depending on hunger when I get home or if it's a night I'm going to the gym.

More to come folks.
    This is one of the best descriptions of the EC appetite control I've read. When I take it, especially on a very low calorie diet like a PSMF, I'll often feel this way. Too bad it can't kill cravings for things like chocolate cookies that co-workers bring in.

Well I have been taking my Stack religiously for the past few weeks and I am nearing the end of this first cycle.

At this point in time, unfortunately I will have to say that I will not be taking the EC stack again. Bottom line is that is simply does not perform on par with proven fat burners. It is unfortunate because many live by this stack and I am assuming none of them have taken a quality fat burner to compare it to.

This can be the ONLY conclusion.

There is no way I could listen to someone preaching the good news about an EC stack and downing a FB and truly believe the person isn't talking out of their ass.

Here's my near ending findings.. I still have a week or so left so things could still change when I do my final reviews but it is HIGHLY unlikely.

EC Stack VS Quality Fat Burner (HyperDrive 3.0+ in this case)

___
    Energy- {FB} Simply put there is no comparison. The pump received from taking the 2 HD pills in the morning outshines the EC stack even when I am hitting the gym 10hrs later compared to taking the EC stack all day and even right before the workout.

___
    Mood- (Complicated) Here's why its complicated.. The HD gives you a "euphoric" sensation which is hard to describe. The down side is that you are so amped up that your nerves are on edge. If you can go about a normal unobstructed routine then the HD wins hands down every time. HOWEVER, the EC stack keeps you quite calm. Nothing seems to bother me and I feel like a monk. This is a subtle trait however since other than that there is no noticeable difference.

___
    Price- <Tied> GASP! But no, all of the nay sayers swear by the fact that the EC stack is the cheaper way to go!. WRONG! My Bronkaid/NnoDoz stack (thats considered the to of the line branding/effectiveness..) alone, by itself, cost just shy of what HD cost me with some good research. Shipping is the determining factor but so is gas/time to drive to the store. At the end of the day, the difference just isn't enough to pick a clear winner. Toss in the Fish Oils I added to my stack as recommended and the EC stack is MORE, however I feel the FOs are essential either way so I wont hold that as a negative.

___
    Appetite suppressant- [color=#BF0000]{FB}[/color] This one wasn't even close... You have to FORCE yourself to eat with the HD. The EC stack helps you control it but you get hungry still on a regular basis.

___
    Motivation- {FB} Again, this was a land slide. When you take HD you want to pick up and move everything around you. You suddenly have the urge to load your car full of friends and pull them down the highway. The EC stack does no such thing. It leave energy "available" to you. Meaning that when you go to lift that 150lb DB you can but the HD makes you want to try the 175lber.

___
    Wind Down- [EC] I will say that I, unlike many others had no issues with crashing. (on either product) This is normally a big negative for the EC stack but I had no such issues and have actually taken an EC stack and gone right back to sleep. I tend to sleep better as well, can't explain it. The HD has no crash but unless you take it early in the day or actually expend loads of energy you might find yourself needing either Lean Dreams or Comatose like products to bring you down. If you don't get enough sleep you WILL feel like sh*t in the morning. Fortunately for you however the second you pop your new dose you'll get a swift kick in the a$$ and all will be forgotten..

___
    Ease of use- {FB} Take 2 in the morning and you are done.. None of this 3 times a day BS.

___
    OverAll- {FB} If I told you I'd need to go another cycle to be completely sure, I'd be completely lying to you. I can't say I missed my FB because I do enjoy the calming and subtle effect of the EC stack I just couldn't imagine relying on it to give me that last little push to get the result I need.

It was an epic landslide and I have been left scratching my head as to the uprising of die hard EC people vs those that us FBs. Times and technology has changed, this crap works now and works better (in my particular situation) than the EC stack has.

On a side note I am still waiting to get some of that info on Ephedrine that a few people have promised me. There could possibly be an underlying benefit of using it just for that purpose alone but since I'm not a scientist or in a position to find out the how and whys I must apologize that that remains an unknown.

More to come... I'll post up my final-final feelings on the EC stack and then be choosing which FB I will be going with next. The successor to HD is "Poison" which if it is anything like the HD it replaces it will be that much better than an EC stack and then some. There are a few others such as Oxy, please no Animal Stak, thats old tech and I refuse to pay that much for a bunch of random pills that last half a month, sorry but I'll stick with an EC stack if that's the only other option...
    Last edited by MonStaR916; 01-03-2011 at 07:46 PM.

ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    exactly how long did you take the EC? I don't have any personal experience, but its suppose to become more effective the longer you take it.

If you're a big dude and have taken alot of stimulants in the past you might need a higher dose for it to be effective.

Originally Posted by ALLUCANEATRIBS View Post
    exactly how long did you take the EC? I don't have any personal experience, but its suppose to become more effective the longer you take it.

If you're a big dude and have taken alot of stimulants in the past you might need a higher dose for it to be effective.

This was definitely a concern of mine.

I waited about 6 weeks (if not more) in between my last cycle of HD and my EC stack. The thing I wondered as well is if it did in fact improve over time (which is why I haven't junked it yet from the get go) But with all the warnings about proper dosage I never bothered to look into increasing the dosage.

Thanks for sparking my interest again on that subject matter I had let sit in the back of my mind, I'll definitely hop on some research this week and see what I can come up with. Thanks!

Something just has me thinking there HAS to be more to this than what I have experienced. If this is all that the EC stack is capable of then there are many, many people in the dark about what one of these formulated stacks can do...

iReaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about weight loss? I never saw anything in this thread on whether you lost more weight on EC or HD?